Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Rain is especially good for wearing sandals.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

There were a lot of rain in the first two months, and the shoes like the shellfish head can be waterproof, but lame.

The last time I wore sandals, it seemed to be in elementary school.

Like new balance, Adidas, Hummer, those Velcro sandals, are cool, very handsome, but the package is too much for the feet, autumn wear should be good. As for the kind of sandals that look like leather, the style, the color, some people may like, but not including me.

Men's sandals I want to be simple, look good, not old-fashioned, and finally found the so-called three sandals brand.

There are a lot of tevas to share here, and Chaco has very few. Just when I bought two pairs of basic models, I simply compared them.

The basic version of teva is Japan's Haitao, which is more than 100 cheaper and arrives in 10 days. Chaco z1 is a break code promotion. The two pairs of shoes cost a total of more than 500. It’s cheaper.

The shoes are all 42 yards and the length is almost the same. How many yards does the sneaker wear and how many yards the sandals buy.

Chaco is thicker and heavier, and the sole is much harder. I feel that Chaco has the same weight as a teva shoe.

The laces of the Chaco z1 are very interesting. They are actually a whole nylon webbing. Some of them are passed through the middle of the shoe and can be pulled tightly.

Teva laces are Velcro to adjust the elastic, quick-drying polyester.

When I want to go to the water, I suddenly think that because of Chaco's shoelace structure, will there be water in the middle of the shoe, into the sand, into the ash? It certainly has no effect on wearing. I don’t know if it will become dirty and smelly after a long time. This remains to be seen.

Although Chaco z1 is a bit heavier, it won't feel much after wearing it a few times. The whole shoe is particularly good for the package of the foot. The human foot board has a bowed part, and the chaco z1 takes this into consideration. The upper is very close to the sole.

The basic model of Teva, the upper is very flat, sweating a little slippery, no Chaco z1 foot.

The heel of the back heel is a little taller and more comfortable.

The laces in the small toe position connect the position of the upper, and the teva is more on the top of the toe. And my little toe roots just happened to be there, sometimes some.

Shoes are uncomfortable to wear, only the people who wear shoes are the most clear; the days are too fast and unhappy, and only you know.

The feeling of wearing shoes is a very subjective thing.

So I think it is not recommended to buy the basic teva. Teva other models should be better, after all, a penny. If you buy good goods cheaply, then you are earning.

TAG:

cheap chaco,

cheap chacos,

chacos sale,

chaco sale,

chaco on sale,

chacos on sale,

cheap chaco sandals,

cheap chacos sandals,

chaco sandals outlet,

chacos sandals outlet,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
Rain is especially good for wearing sandals.