Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
followed our
Dat Phabulous

reiterated that the business
BROOKLYN, N.Y. -- Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving expressed frustration with the clear protective mask that he wore while returning to game action Tuesday night but said it Bennie Logan Womens Jersey was still a better option than the black one he once used during a memorable performance here in New York.

Irving overcame his frustrations Tuesday to score a team-high 25 points on 8-of-20 shooting as the Celtics won their 13th straight game 109-102 over the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center.
Irving famously scored a then-career-high 41 points against the New York Knicks while wearing a black mask in December 2012. Irving soon changed to a clear fitted version in the aftermath.Irving was aware that social media was clamoring for a return of the black mask but playfully detailed why it was better to stick with a clear one to protect the facial fracture he suffered when a teammate elbowed him last week.
"I was telling some of my teammates, some of the fans, too, they were asking me whether I was going to wear the black mask. The difference with the black mask is that (teammates are) not getting the ball because I couldn't see outside of my eyesight," Irving said to laughter.
"(Teammates were) like, 'Oh, the Masked Man! The Black Mask! I scored that many (points for Cleveland) because I was just looking at the basket. So a lot of my peripheral vision and driving, I could only see what's in front of me. That black mask, like, it just takes away your vision. So I'm just like, 'Oh, basket.' Like, this is just the best-case scenario. So that's the whole black mask thing.
"I'm glad I get to wear a clear one. I'm telling (teammates), like, 'Come on, show some gratitude. I'm showing gratitude, too, for not wearing that black mask.' So, yeah, hopefully a few more weeks in the (clear) mask and I'll be out of it."Irving repeatedly wrestled with the mask Tuesday, fidgeting with the straps at times while dribbling up the court and removing it completely during almost every dead-ball situation. When he missed a layup while being fouled on a late first-half drive, Irving angrily pried it off his face.
Asked after the game how his face was feeling, Irving deadpanned, "It's broken. That's that.""It's almost like having somewhat foggy blinders on," Irving said. "When I take off the mask, I can see everything. And when I have the mask on, I'm really dialed into what's in front of me. My peripherals are a little cut off, up and down. It's something to get used to."
Irving suffered a facial fracture when he was inadvertently elbowed by teammate Aron Baynes on Friday night. Irving sat out Sunday's win over the Toronto Raptors before returning on Tuesday night.
Irving is expected to remain in the mask for the next couple of weeks, including Thursday's showdown with the visiting Golden State Warriors.NFL sponsor Papa John's apologized Tuesday, two weeks after its founder and CEO, John Schnatter, questioned league leadership for its handling of player protests during the national anthem.
In a series of Twitter posts, the official pizza company of the NFL reiterated that the business challenges related to the league did impact its own business, but the company backtracked on Schnatter's opinion at the time that player protests "should have been nipped in the bud a year and a half ago."The company went on to tweet that it "will work with the players and Bennie Logan Jersey league to find a positive way forward. Open to ideas from all."
The apology came two weeks after Schnatter, during an earnings call for the company, expressed disappointment about the league's ongoing player protests during the national anthem."The NFL has http://www.officialspatriotsauthenticstore.com/Dion_Lewis_Jersey_Cheap hurt us," Schnatter said then. "We are disappointed the NFL and its leadership didn't resolve this.""We posted this today because it became obvious over the last week people didn't understand our position," Papa John's spokesman Peter Collins said Tuesday. "We should have followed our gut from the beginning, but followed advice not to speak up -- it's time we are clear."
Company executives declined to disclose exactly how much money in projected sales Papa John's lost from its association with the NFL and declining ratings, which mean fewer people are ordering their product for game days, they said. Papa John's president and chief operating officer Steve Ritchie has said that research has found that Papa John's has been the most recognized sponsor associated with the NFL for two years running, which he said means the company's performance can track with that of the league.DALLAS -- San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he has received both positive and negative reactions from NBA fans around the country regarding his political commentary.
Still, Popovich, a graduate of the Air Force Academy who served five years in the military, said he tries to respond to most letters and acknowledged being heartened by some."I do read everything, and I try to respond," he said. "It takes time because there's a lot of letters. But the only http://www.footballauthenticproshop.com/kansas-city-chiefs-c-1625_1671.html ones I don't respond to are the ones that are so courageous in their negativity that there's no address, just comments. That's hard to respond to. But there are people who have responded and disagreed, and say, 'Why?' And it's erudite and intelligible. [And I'm like], 'Yeah, you've got a point.' Those people deserve to be written back. So, I try. I probably won't get them all, but I try."
Outspoken about the behavior of President Donald Trump since the 2016 campaign, Popovich also has expressed opinions on multiple occasions regarding social injustice and racism.
In September, Popovich discussed Trump's comments on sports and protests, calling "our country an embarrassment to the world."Then in October, Popovich called Trump a "soulless coward" for lying about ex-presidents not calling the families of fallen soldiers.
Asked whether he has received negative backlash from fans regarding his political stances, Popovich said jokingly, "Oh, no, no, no. Every single person has agreed with everything I've said. I get flowers. I get trinkets and gifts."
"Just as you would expect: A little bit of both, right? A lot of both," he explained."Some responses make you wonder what country you live in, and Bennie Logan Jersey other responses make you very hopeful. But there's a lot more hopeful than, 'My gosh, how did this person come up with this?' So overall, it renews my feeling that something can be done because there are enough people willing to listen and feel and compromise."

http://www.dbzindiapers.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3695
http://www.petparents.in/blogs/post/47320
http://allentowntenantassociation.org/forum/thread-105116.html
http://www.sweinf.se/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=216498
http://allfishforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=125661

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
followed our