Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Seperated at Birth 2
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Coincidence?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

This is starting to get creppy, where are you finding all this Sensei Ern.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

On the Kerry website. the second half is from my vast exposure to all kinds of comedy.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

I don't get it.

One is a silly walk skit from Monte Python, the other is just Kerry playing soccer.

There is no real connection there.

It's not very funny. If kerry had been doing something else...maybe, but he's playing soccer.

hmmmmm oh well.

Wink Evil or Very Mad Razz Surprised
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

c'mon its just funny Cool

imagonatrul wrote:
I don't get it.

One is a silly walk skit from Monte Python, the other is just Kerry playing soccer.

There is no real connection there.

It's not very funny. If kerry had been doing something else...maybe, but he's playing soccer.

hmmmmm oh well.

Wink Evil or Very Mad Razz Surprised

You mean like this one I call, "Here let me get that booger for you":
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

LOL

Those pictures rock. Very Happy Sensei, how do you think of these things?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

yoink78 wrote:
Those pictures rock. Very Happy Sensei, how do you think of these things?

It's easy for him, Yoink 78.
He's a Bush supporter obsessed with debasing Kerry's image so it will make him feel better about voting for a guy whose reckless selfishness is ruining this country. In a nutshell.
Make the guy look silly so we don't have to talk about the $$ and lives that we're wasting trying to "liberate Iraq" and destroy their "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (even though they broke down their nuclear progam in 93 )
[insert]while back home education is slipping, the environment is getting worse, your civil liberties are shrinking and we are still not sure where the REAL enemy is: REMEMBER OSAMA BIN LADEN? YOU DO? GOOD. WELL HE'S NOT HIDING IN IRAQ.
That's sort of what he's thinking, Yoink 78.
And why, you ask, would someone support arguably the worst President we've EVER had?
Because he supposedly believes in their "values".
This Connecticut insider multi-millionaire who is posing as a Texas cowboy (and can't even ride a horse so he needs to ride around his "ranch" in a Humvee) supports your "values". This former cokehead, c-student, and military service-dodger claims that he believes in Jesus, so, that makes it okey-dokey to overlook what is essentially a criminal administration.
Or something.
John Kerry actually went to war. It was called Viet Nam, kiddies, and it was another catastrophic mistake in judgement. But John Kerry, who was rich and privledged and connected and went to Yale (just like this "president"..although I believe that Kerry actually went to classes) had every opportunity to avoid the war in Viet Nam. But he went. He chose to go. He put his life on the line for your country. While George W. Bush took a cushy National Guard post (that he couldn't even commit to) far, far away from any sort of combat.
But Bush calls himself a leader and has the nerve to criticize John Kerry's war record. The only war that Kennebunkport George junior has seen is on television.
So that is pretty much what Fox news (owned by multi-billionaire Rupert Murdoch who is incidentally NOT an American but still pitching in for the cause because he knows that he'll get billionaire tax breaks from the Cheney ..er.. Bush administration) The New York Post etc.. have left to do. Try to discredit John Kerry and the democractic party and get the attention off of George Bush's miserable failure.
"See the funny photo of Kerry kicking a soccer ball?" "ha ha ha"
That'll keep the American people from wondering, just for a second, why D*ck Cheney's former company, Halliburton was given, with NO COMPETITION, a contract to tap the oil-wells in IRAQ!!!
News Flash: THERE ARE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ.
Yes, kids, look at John Kerry's suntan while we're off 'liberating Iraq".
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Now get ready for the conservative retort. And don't forget to stop looking at the funny pictures long enough to VOTE.
For John Kerry.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Well, that was a lot. All that stuff has been discussed on here.

This is a comedian's website, and it should be OK to do funny things. There are other pictures I have posted here. They tend to be topical...you missed all of the Olympic pictures. Elections are the current topic that provides the most fertile source of funny pictures.

I use Kerry a lot, not because I want to distract. I use him more because I find more of his pictures. In fact, YOU are insulting the people here by suggesting that they can be distracted from something as serious as the election of President.

Anybody who has been distracted, please respond.

Lester, even though I am a strong conservative, I would still like to be friends.

Sensei Ern

Last edited by senseiern on Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Of course, these may all be George Bush's fault, too:

Well, ok, you got me. I did doctor the last one
Dat Phabulous

Wow. That was a mouthful, Lester. Epic post! I have to say that I agree with everything you said.
So Sensei, you only do funny John Kerry photoshops because there are so many photos of him avail.? After all of your pro-Bush ranting how can you expect us to believe that? I'd like to see you do some funny Bush photos too.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I would, too. Post away!

Here's an old hack joke about Bush that you can do easily. I am sure you can find a picture of him and another of a chimp with the same expression.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Ha. And I wasn't even involved. Wink

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phanaholic

Well, it looks like some people have a lot of time on their hands. Jebus, I'm only 17 and I don't think I have that much time! It's not fair, lol.