Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
How was Thanks Giving?
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I noticed it was strange that nobody had mentioned Thanks Giving.

For Thanks Giving I bought myself a Turkey themed TV dinner. it was delicious. It had turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cherry pie and peas. Yum. My parents dont celebrate thanksgiving so I figure it would be dumb to buy a turkey just for myself.

It's also sad that the guy from Superman died on Thanks Giving. Christopher Reeves is it?

The Internet King

It's Canadian Thanksgiving. American Thankgiving is on November 25. But still, there are a lot of Canadians in here. I was gonna mention it, but I guess I forgot. But while you mentioned it, I had a great thanksgiving. The turkey was delicious.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

oh, lol i forgot that it was just canadians that celebrate thanks giving on oct 11. Im not a big turkey fan though, i really prefere chicken.

I love Turkey...and am looking forward to thanksgiving this year...only because I leave for NYC the next day...or else I would be dreading the "what are you thankful for" question that everyone at the table has to answer before we eat. "Um...nothing right now" would be my response this year.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

what about the ongoing support of your friends and family??

jennyko72 wrote:
I love Turkey...and am looking forward to thanksgiving this year...only because I leave for NYC the next day...or else I would be dreading the "what are you thankful for" question that everyone at the table has to answer before we eat. "Um...nothing right now" would be my response this year.

You're not thankful for your man cookie?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Embarassed I am very thankful for all of you, so I hope you know that.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Turkey taste weird Wink

I don like turkey much, either. I did eat some last year, though. You see, I go to PA with my best friend and her dad now for Turkey Day. She's a vegetarian, and he would be the only one who ate it if I didn't, so I felt bad and ate some. Lol. This year will be the same, I'm sure.

AmAznComic

My dad makes turkey every year so i have too eat some or there will be turkey sandwhiches for the next year

thanksgiving hasn't happened yet has it?

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Charlie was takling about Canadian Thanksgiving, which happens before American Thanksgiving.

ahh.

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yeh we canadians are always ahead of ourselves

you guys are ahead in holidays but behind in technology. Jk

OUCH! Low blow.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
How was Thanks Giving?