Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Marrone and
Dat Phabulous

Wilder wants to fight
BEREA, Ohio -- Several Cleveland players said Wednesday they feel disrespected by Jacksonville Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson's harsh comments about the Browns, and that topic was discussed by Authentic Pierre-Luc Dubois Jersey head coaches Doug Marrone and Hue Jackson with their respective teams.

Gipson was a Pro Bowler with the Browns before the team chose not to re-sign him as a free agent after the 2015 season.In an interview with ESPN's Freddie and Fitz radio show on Monday, Gipson took some swipes at Cleveland's front office for letting him leave, predicted the Jaguars will score 40 points this Sunday against the NFL's only winless team and believes the Browns will "probably go 0-16."BEREA, Ohio -- Several Cleveland players said Wednesday they feel disrespected by Jacksonville Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson's harsh comments about the Browns, and that topic was discussed by head coaches Doug Marrone and Hue Jackson with their respective teams.
Gipson was a Pro Bowler with the Browns before the team chose not to re-sign him as a free agent after the 2015 season.In an interview with ESPN's Freddie and Fitz radio show on Monday, Gipson took some swipes at Cleveland's front office for letting him leave, predicted the Jaguars will score 40 points this Sunday against the NFL's only winless team and believes the Browns will "probably go 0-16."Rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer said he's looking forward to "prove him wrong with those comments."
Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said he addressed Gipson's comments with his team and that the safety will not be disciplined."Obviously, I addressed it with the team today," Marrone said on a conference call with media members who cover the Browns, according to Cleveland.com. "We're really focused on ourselves. We know that we have a couple of tough matchups. We don't necessarily match up well with Cleveland, so we're going to have to play extremely well. I have a lot of respect for the coaches, the ownership and obviously the players there.
"That's not something that we like to do as a team. It's been addressed, and we understand that it is going to be very difficult for us to go on the road and win a football game."
Browns coach Hue Jackson also addressed Gipson's comments with his team."You can bet your bottom dollar I did," Jackson said, according to CBS Cleveland. "I don't think we need any motivation. We are an 0-9 football team so I don't think we are looking for anything. The opportunity to play is motivation enough for this football team. We want to win. That is what it is all about."
Rookie tight end David Njoku said he is looking forward to http://www.officialheatauthentic.com/authentic-33-alonzo-mourning-jersey.html exchanging words with Gipson on the field Sunday."I love the smack talk. Without smack talk for me, I feel like the game isn't complete. So that just drives me more. I just love it," he told reporters.
"I'm going to be talking to him during the game. Obviously, if we're competing against each other, smack talk is going to happen," he said.Anthony Joshua has warned Deontay Wilder they will fight on my terms after revealing Eddie Hearn will make an offer to the WBC heavyweight champion.
The 28-year-old Joshua, who defeated Carlos Takam by TKO to retain his world heavyweight titles last month, insists potential opponents only talk of fighting him without making an official approach. Most recently Wilder accused Joshuas promoter Hearn of delaying negotiations regarding a potential match-up and WBO champion Joseph Parker described him as his preferred option.Before Wilder stopped Bermane Stiverne inside a round in his sixth WBC heavyweight title defence, Hearn had spoken of Womens Tony Watson Jersey plans to make him an offer to fight Joshuas rival Dillian Whyte. However, Joshua said: If Wilders not making an offer well do it on my terms. Present him with an offer, and see how they feel about that offer. That only goes to the champions: Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker. Its the same situation to both of them.
Its no problem if Wilder wants to fight early next year, but no offers have been made to me. There has never been an offer. Everyone says they want to fight, and then sits back and waits for me to do all the homework. What we then have to do - which Eddies doing - is fly out to the United States to make time.
No offers have been made from their or our side; we had a mandatory in place, and now taking the time and effort to get the ball rolling. Theres one thing talking and acting, but negotiations dont happen over social http://www.bearsonlinesprostore.com/KEVIN-WHITE-JERSEY-CHEAP.html media. now making the moves forward.
Joshua added: Im serious about becoming undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. just making sure that a lot of these guys who are making noise will back up what theyre saying.
Americas Wilder, 32, had told BBC Sport: Eddie is ducking me more so than Joshua. If you want to stay at home like a little girl, this king has no problem travelling to knock out the champion.
AdvertisementThe promoter of the 25-year-old Parker, David Higgins, also said in quotes reported by Radio New Zealand: Eddie and I have exchanged emails. My message was Joe would fight Joshua next and Hearns was that Joshua would fight Parker next.
It is understood that Joshua hopes to secure his next fight, in the UK, by Christmas so that he can begin preparations in the first week of January.Most recently Hearn discussed the prospect of Joshua fighting at Twickenham, and the IBF and WBA champion said: Any stadium that caters for a combat sport definitely has a place for boxing in it. But for all the people coming to Twickenham, Id love to have a credible night, someone with some assets, these belts that Im trying to get my hands on.
Lets focus on who Im fighting first. Ive actually been there on a tour, never to watch a game, but when I was younger I went there on a tour to look at the grounds. I definitely liked it: its massive, its got the hospitality.

http://www.nakufeel.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=9955
http://jired1.com/boomers/forum/topic/25294
http://www.sphynx-forum-ireland.com/t460478f2-TNT-seek-quick-end-to-respective-quarterfinals-series.html#msg28483
http://doctorsofnepal.org/forum/topic/19388

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
Marrone and