Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Tips for Buying Quality Hair Extensions
Dat Fan

Location: Textile Road, East Nasirabad, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
There's no Such Thing as Cheap High quality
When you begin researching Hair Extensions, do not expect you'll pay less than $150. 00, unless you're only going to put them on for only a few times. If you are not planning for everyday wear I would recommend going to Sally's Beauty Supply. However, if you are planning to transform nice hair from short to long every day you need to spend some cash if you want it to look good. If you don't, you will end up with hair that has withered away and garden sheds like a Great Pyrenees. There is no point in forking out $ 100 for something you'll have to replace in fourteen days. In my opinion, that is a big waste of money. I recommend a budget between $200-$300. I have never spent more than that on extensions.

How much Hair Do you want?
A big issue when looking for hair extensions you should know how much hair to buy. If you have really thin hair you might want to go for a thicker set to get more volume (the your lawn tends to be greener opposed to this. ) However, women with thin hair can make both thick and thin sets blend and work with their hair.

If you have thick hair you might want to go with more of a medium set. Girls with thick hair contain it a little tricky in the hair off shoot world. If you go too thin you could end up with the extensions not blending together with your hair like you may decide. If you go with a collection that is greatly thick it could tangle and knot up with your hair. I've pointed out that sets around 200 grams are very effective with thicker hair.

How to choose a brand
Choosing a model of extensions can be very frustrating and complicated. When you have narrowed down what you are looking for in a set it seems as if every company is the same. Start looking for reviews online. The best people to be handled by are those who bought their own Brazilian Human Hair . Yes, those who have low-quality videos and have 2 subscribers. Those girls don't have much to lose from a negative review. The huge beauty trainers generally have those hair extensions delivered to them for free by the company. The reviews become biased and you're left with an empty wallet and inadequate hair. Even though their videos are pretty to look at, you should stick with the low-quality, Iphone videos.

What Brand Do i Recommend?
My hair off shoot journey has been a long one. I first started out with blend hair extensions (strands of hair that are hot glued to your strands of hair. ) That method kills nice hair and looks incredibly stringy. When i went to sew-in hair. That method was very uncomfortable and the hair was destroyed within fourteen days. When i discovered clip-ins, I recommend this type to anyone. They are really easy and last two times as long. They also don't ruin you hair. Here is a list from least favorite to my absolute favorite hair extensions.

Sally's Hair- They last for just two weeks , nor have much volume nor length. If you're wanting to go to prom or wedding, these are the extensions you want. Definitely for freshies and not for everyday use.
Bellami Hair- This brand is definitely overrated. All the beauty trainers go on about this brand and it is definitely not worth it. Within a few weeks my hair was absolutely destroyed. Over half of the videos chop down off and it lost about six in . of length. Sally's hair is nearly better than Bellami, yet offered excellent customer service and advice. Not for everyday use.
Luxury For Princess- This brand was definitely the for a long time. They had great customer service and hair. You can use these everyday and they won't shed or get smaller. However, when you initially pull them out of the bag they move and shiny but following a week of wear that disappears. It still always been to be good hair but I was sad that it didn't maintain that shiny look. Choosing a model of extensions can be very frustrating and complicated. When you have narrowed down what you are looking for in a set it seems as if every company is the same. Start looking for reviews online. The best people to be handled by are those who bought their own Brazilian Human Hair. Yes, those who have low-quality videos and have 2 subscribers. Those girls don't have much to lose from a negative review. The huge beauty trainers generally have those hair extensions delivered to them for free by the company. The reviews become biased and you're left with an empty wallet and inadequate hair. Even though their videos are pretty to look at, you should stick with the low-quality, Iphone videos.

What Brand Do i Recommend?
My hair off shoot journey has been a long one. I first started out with blend hair extensions (strands of hair that are hot glued to your strands of hair. ) That method kills nice hair and looks incredibly stringy. When i went to sew-in hair. That method was very uncomfortable and the hair was destroyed within fourteen days. When i discovered clip-ins, I recommend this type to anyone. They are really easy and last two times as long. They also don't ruin you hair. Here is a list from least favorite to my absolute favorite hair extensions.

Sally's Hair- They last for just two weeks , nor have much volume nor length. If you're wanting to go to prom or wedding, these are the extensions you want. Definitely for freshies and not for everyday use.
Bellami Hair- This brand is definitely overrated. All the beauty trainers go on about this brand and it is definitely not worth it. Within a few weeks my hair was absolutely destroyed. Over half of the videos chop down off and it lost about six in . of length. Sally's hair is nearly better than Bellami, yet offered excellent customer service and advice. Not for everyday use.
Luxury For Princess- This brand was definitely the for a long time. They had great customer service and hair. You can use these everyday and they won't shed or get smaller. However, when you initially pull them out of the bag they move and shiny but following a week of wear that disappears. It still always been to be good hair but I was sad that it didn't maintain that shiny look.
Cashmere Hair- This is my absolute favorite brand. They are an adolescent company that is located in Beverly Mountain. I heard bout them through the show Shark Container. Their product amazed me when i viewed that episode, From the really wanting those Brazilian Hair extensions