Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
player on an
Dat Phabulous

has been able to ply his trade in the
Gareth Southgate will be ��realistic�� with his expectations for England at the World Cup finals next summer and has called for patience as he seeks to further the development of his young side before the tournament in Russia.

The national team travel to Lithuania on Saturday for their final qualifier with progress having been secured from Group F Womens Kelvin Benjamin Jersey and Southgate is expected to offer game time to some of his fringe players in Vilnius. England host Germany and Brazil in prestige friendlies next month, elite sides who will pose a very different threat from those encountered in qualification, with the manager acutely aware the team��s relationship with its support has to be rebuilt after recent uninspiring performances.There were boos at Wembley on http://www.officialmontrealcanadiens.com/Adidas-David-Schlemko-Jersey Thursday night, when Slovenia were eventually beaten in stoppage time, and Southgate has conceded a disconnect exists between the set-up and the fans. ��We have to keep winning football matches, and the more we can play football which excites people and score goals will, of course, start to win people over,�� he said. ��We��ve got some good characters and personalities [in the squad] that maybe the public don��t necessarily understand fully or know properly.

��We��ve tried to be open as we can be. I think that��s really important. We��re in an era where it must be difficult for the supporters to relate to players because of what they earn and all of the hullabaloo that is around them. But these are good kids, desperate to play for England. At the moment they just need the chance to grow. My job is to support them and make sure we give them that opportunity. We��ve got a group of players who I am proud to manage because they want to pull on the England shirt, they are prepared to try and improve and, as a coach and as a manager, you can��t ask for anything more than that.��
Dele Alli will return on Sunday following a one-match ban and Southgate is expected to make a few tweaks to his line-up from Wembley, with Jack Butland and Jesse Lingard hopeful of involvement. The manager was asked what the side��s objectives would be going to Russia in the summer.
��Well, you��re always there to win football matches, but you also have to be thinking what is realistic as well,�� he said. ��The reality is we are underdogs at the moment, aren��t we?�� he said. I think the reality is that��s where we are. ��I don��t know how far the team can go at present. We will test ourselves in the next few months. We��ll see players develop with their clubs, different players develop with us, and let��s see how far we can go.��I��m the manager so, of course, I take responsibility for the performance. I wouldn��t dream of it being any other way. But I also feel the players need the opportunity to grow and they need the opportunity to be backed, and to improve for the country to get behind. I go back to them picking up the consequences of decades of disappointment, and this group are nowhere near as experienced as most of those teams were. The hope is that people get behind them and give them a chance.
��We will work with the team. There are lots of things we believe we can look at �C we know a certain direction we want to http://www.chicagoblackhawksofficialonline.com/Adidas-Keith-Magnuson-Jersey take the team in �C but qualifying campaigns are tough. You��re trying to evolve but I��m watching all the qualifying matches from around Europe and I know what the games are like. The majority are tough, with a minimal number of goals because every team can be organised and difficult to break down.
��So we have to find a bit more creativity in our play to be able to break those teams down a bit earlier in matches and allow those games to open up a bit.��Colin Kaepernick has been named GQ��s citizen of the year after a period in which his protest against racial and social injustice in the US has seen the former NFL quarterback become one of the most divisive figures in America.
Kaepernick��s story in the GQ profile is told by those close to him, including his former team-mate Eric Reid, his partner Nessa Diab, film-maker Ava DuVernay and academic and Guardian columnist Ameer Hasan Loggins. The article says http://www.packershopnfl.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_JAKE_RYAN_JERSEY.html that Kaepernick, whose stance has been attacked by Donald Trump, is not quoted directly in the story as he believes in ��the power of silence��.��Colin �� made it clear to us that he intended to remain silent,�� according to the article. ��As his public identity has begun to shift from football star to embattled activist, he has grown wise to the power of his silence. It has helped his story go around the world. It has even provoked the ire and ill temper of Donald Trump. Why talk now, when your detractors will only twist your words and use them against you? Why speak now, when Kelvin Benjamin Womens Jersey silence has done so much?��Instead, GQ and Kaepernick decided to tell his story through those who know him and through a series Kelvin Benjamin Womens Jersey of photos of the quarterback on the streets of Harlem �C a nod to Muhammad Ali, who would sometimes train on the streets of New York during his exile from boxing after his refusal to participate in the Vietnam war. ��That��s why we decided to photograph Colin in public, in Harlem, among the men, women, and children he is fighting for. To connect him to a crusade that stretches back decades,�� the article states.Kaepernick on Monday tweeted that he was ��honored�� by GQ��s award.
Kaepernick has not played in the NFL since he left the 49ers at the end of last season. The fact that Kaepernick, a player who led the 49ers to a Super Bowl appearance, has not been able to find a job in his prime years since has led many to believe he has been blackballed. Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has said that ��it has nothing to do with football. You can see that.�� Aaron Rodgers, arguably the best quarterback in the NFL, told ESPN in August that: ��[Kaepernick] should be on a roster right now. I think because of his protests, he��s not.��It is unlikely Kaepernick will return to the NFL anytime soon: he has filed a grievance claiming team owners colluded to keep him out of the league. One of the figures to pay tribute to Kaepernick��s stand in the GQ story was singer and activist Harry Belafonte.
��In my 90th year of life, to see people like Colin Kaepernick having gotten the message and carrying the cause forward is the greatest reward I could ask for,�� said Belafonte. ��Colin is a remarkable young man. The fact that he spoke out on police brutality against young black men �C I thought it was absolutely admirable.��
GQ also named late TV host Stephen Colbert and NBA star Kevin Durant as their men of the year alongside Kaepernick. Actor Gal Gadot was named woman of the year.Christian Pulisic has spoken out on his dismay at USA��s failure to reach next year��s World Cup, as well as addressing the level of football talent in America.
Pulisic, who plays for Borussia Dortmund, has been able to ply his trade in the EU since he was 16 because he has dual US-Croatian citizenship. He believes it is not a lack of talent that holds US soccer back but rather a lack of opportunity.
��Why is it that EU players are allowed to move country once they turn 16 �� but non-Europeans can only do so at 18?�� he writes on the Players�� Tribune. ��Why aren��t we campaigning for a level playing field, where our best 16 year olds �C who may not have an EU passport like I had �C are free to move when they turn 16, like the best young players in Europe can? And in the meanwhile, as long as some of our best young players aren��t getting the opportunity like I had to go to Europe when they��re 16 �� are we doing everything in our power to make sure the level of play in US soccer is high enough so that they can continue to develop up to their maximum potential?In his article, Pulisic plays down comments from people who see him as the saviour of US soccer: ��I��m not a prodigy �C or a ��wonderboy,�� as some have put it.�� Instead, while conceding he was born with some natural talent, he says that his experience of going to Europe young helped him develop.
��In the US system, too often the best player on an under-17 team will be treated like a ��star�� �C not having to work for the ball, being the focus of the offense at all times, etc �C at a time when they should be having to fight tooth and nail for their spot,�� writes Pulisic.
��In Europe, on the other hand, the average level of ability around you is just so much higher. It��s a pool Kelvin Benjamin Womens Jersey of players where everyone has been ��the best player,�� and everyone is fighting for a spot �C truly week in and week out. Which makes the intensity and humility that you need to bring to the field every day �C both from http://www.bruinsofficialauthentic.com/Torey_Krug_Jersey_Adidas a mental and physical perspective �C just unlike anything that you can really experience in US developmental soccer. Without those experiences, there��s simply no way that I would be at anywhere close to the level that I am today.��
Pulisic concedes leaving behind a support network in the US is not the right decision for everyone but raises concerns about opportunities for young players in America. ��It really does frustrate me, when I watch MLS, and I see our best U-17 players �C who, again, are so talented and so capable �C being rostered �� but then not being put on the field much to actually play. I watch that, and I just think about how I was given a chance �� a real chance �� and it changed my life.��Living in Germany, Pulisic has seen the effects a World Cup can have on a culture in which football is the dominant sport. ��If your city��s club team is having success, or if your national team is having success, there��s just this amazing sense of personal pride that comes with it. I saw a spark of that [with Clint Dempsey��s goal against Ghana at the 2014 World Cup] �� it almost felt like that one moment changed the mood of the entire country. And it��s hard to put into words how powerful that is. Which is why I feel so crushed that we won��t be giving people that feeling this summer.��
Pulisic, who turned 19 in September, will have many more opportunities to play in World Cups, and ends his article on a positive note. ��I think �C I hope �C that we��re going to be able to build something, here, with US Soccer, where it��s not just going to be about one lost match, or one lost cycle, or one lost team. It��s going to be about an entire country, rallying around an entire sport, in a way that lasts. So let��s plan on it, then �C 2022 ... We��ll be there.��

http://asmap-inform.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=830054
http://www.astermatch.com/blogs/post/20370
http://rumodels.com/models/forum/topic/65515
http://pijc.nl/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=24877
http://forums.diablogamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44502
http://fanclub.bglradio.net/forum/topic/22725
http://www.fordmustangforum.net/showthread.php?p=23218#post23218
http://forums.diablogamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=44310

kate spade outlet
atlanta falcons jersey
ed hardy
kendra scott jewelry
uggs outlet
jordan shoes
asics shoes
hydro flask cup
jordan shoes
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
off white clothing
hermes handbags
adidas yeezy
coach outlet
fivefingers shoes
true religion outlet store
christian louboutin
roshe run
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet store
adidas shoes
nike air max 2017
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
jordan 12
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose jackets
adidas shoe
kobe shoes
rolex watches outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
christian louboutin
ugg boots
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
stone island
coach outlet
fitflops sale
fitflops outlet sale
adidas yeezy boost
coach outlet clearance
snapback hats
seattle seahawks jersey
kate spade
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
toms outlet
converse shoes
ed hardy clothing
asics
north face jackets
polo ralph lauren
pandora charms
michael kors outlet store
fred perry outlet
adidas superstar
ferragamo outlet
匡威英国官网
pandora
coach outlet
cazal outlet
cheap snapbacks
kate spade outlet
kate spade outlet
fitflops outlet
maui jim sunglasses
nike store
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
off white shirt
true religion jeans
lacoste polo shirts
vans shoes
jimmy choo
soccer jerseys
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
toms shoes
christian louboutin
coach outlet
converse
coach outlet
nike outlet
david yurman
adidas slides
persol sunglasses
pandora uk
coach factory outlet
toms
nike air max
qqq
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
player on an