Reply to topic
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

So does this mean its back on folks?

AmAznComic
AmAznComic

it was down for a short time

yoink78 wrote:
I don't know who added that, but it would be quite hypocritical of us to allow that smilie, but yet be a family friendly site, so I deleted it along with the middle finger smilie. For those who liked it: oh well, at least I left the BS flag, since BS can also be Bull Stuff, Bologne Spam, Backspace, or Bachelor of Science. lol. Who added these 3 smilies anyways?

Yoink, I gotta say you're a real drip.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Tony, just go away.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
So when do we start discussing Dat's declining career?
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

So when do we start discussing Dat's declining career?

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

How about when it starts to decline. Dat has been doing stand up for many years. You see a skyrocket of six months and you think it has to be like that all of the time. With that kind of thinking, Carlos Mencia is on the decline...his last taped show of Mind of Mencia was three weeks ago...what has he done since then? Dave Chapelle hasn't filmed a TV show in 8 months...is his career dead?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

Carlos Mencia sucks, Dave Chapelle isn't funny so I really don't care. However, he did take whitey for all they were worth, and that makes me laugh.
Don't tap dance around the issue by brining up other "comics".

Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

yoink78 wrote:
I don't know who added that, but it would be quite hypocritical of us to allow that smilie, but yet be a family friendly site, so I deleted it along with the middle finger smilie. For those who liked it: oh well, at least I left the BS flag, since BS can also be Bull Stuff, Bologne Spam, Backspace, or Bachelor of Science. lol. Who added these 3 smilies anyways?

this forum barely has a heartbeat zoinks. which children do you think your protecting from some stupid little smilies that are nothing compared to what anybody can see on network tv? you are such a nerd about this kind of stuff. sheesh.
besides who are you to take down what eddie put up? this isn't your stand-up comedy site. this is eddie and dat's site so why don't you go take a cold shower? Wink
The Internet King
The Internet King

You have no idea what you're talking about. If there is anything suspicious, I delete it. This site's been "hacked" and spammed before, I don't know the source, for all I know it's evidence that for example you could have done it. There's no way I'm just going to let people hack in and change settings, and leave them as they changed them if that happens to be the case. Is that why you're so aggressive about this, because, it may reveal that you're some loser in the admin panel? I don't know who it was, but if no admins respond after multiple requests, then there is always the possibility of someone in the admin panel who shouldn't be, and the finger of course will be pointed at weird, annoying, spammy, and apparently "schizophrenic" people like you. You're not welcomed or liked here anyways, and it's not easy to be not liked around here being that there's not many people to anymore hate you in the first place, so why would you care? Don't complain about situations that you're not even competent enough to understand. Thank you to everyone who has had to put up with this mental case for your patience.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

senseiern wrote:
Tony, just go away.

Shouldn't you be down at the courthouse supporting your main man "Scooter" Libby? It's probably a better way for you to utilize your abilities as a blowhard. Just a suggestion.
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

I think I like Tony.

Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

yoink78 wrote:
You have no idea what you're talking about. If there is anything suspicious, I delete it. This site's been "hacked" and spammed before, I don't know the source, for all I know it's evidence that for example you could have done it. There's no way I'm just going to let people hack in and change settings, and leave them as they changed them if that happens to be the case. Is that why you're so aggressive about this, because, it may reveal that you're some loser in the admin panel? I don't know who it was, but if no admins respond after multiple requests, then there is always the possibility of someone in the admin panel who shouldn't be, and the finger of course will be pointed at weird, annoying, spammy, and apparently "schizophrenic" people like you. You're not welcomed or liked here anyways, and it's not easy to be not liked around here being that there's not many people to anymore hate you in the first place, so why would you care? Don't complain about situations that you're not even competent enough to understand. Thank you to everyone who has had to put up with this mental case for your patience.

don't be such a geek yoink. i'm pretty sure that if you really believed that i was the hacker you would have said something a long time ago. you just don't like me because i call you out for taking yourself waaaay to seriously. even if eddie didn't put those smilies in who gives a rats a s s? at least there is a slight pulse left around here. are you really that prude? i think we've all noticed that that there are not and never have been any children posting here except you and maybe stupid idiot. who the hell are you protecting??
The Internet King
The Internet King

View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

He seems to be protecting an empty space from making any sound. He must be afraid of echos.
The Internet King
The Internet King

Tony Clifton wrote:
He seems to be protecting an empty space from making any sound. He must be afraid of echos.
ok.... No need to respond anymore. You people are very strange indeed...
Dat Phantastic!

yoink78 wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:
ok.... No need to respond anymore. You people are very strange indeed...

Don't listen to these guys Yoinky. They're just jealous of your power. Wink

Can't we all just get along? Sad
Dat Phantastic!

Bungholio wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

i think we've all noticed that that there are not and never have been any children posting here except you and maybe stupid idiot. who the hell are you protecting??

Hey. I'm not a kid ass-wipe. I have a kid of my own now so bite me.

Proudly A Loser.

Happy Pants wrote:
Can't we all just get along? Sad

No.

Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

it used to be fun until goody-two-shoes yoink and gina spoiled all of the fun with their tight-assed moderation. the prudes took over this forum and then it died.
A plan to prevent future spammings