Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
but the prospect
Dat Phabulous

victory against the Springboks
One might have thought all would be overshadowed by a 13th consecutive defeat against opponents who, while unquestionably better, are not in a different league, but the prospect of losing Jonathan Davies for the rest of this autumn series hung heavier over the Wales camp.

As if they did not already know it had not been their day against Australia �C again �C such a feeling was reinforced when Davies went down in the last play of the game, seeming to twist his ankle in a tackle. He received treatment after the final whistle, and the look on his face as he was carted off was not encouraging. He finished the evening strapped up and on crutches. Warren Gatland admitted his situation ��doesn��t look brilliant��.
His loss would be a terrible blow when the All Blacks come to town the weekend after next. Wales are as in transition as any team in this midpoint between World Cups, and are without a host of key personnel anyway. Davies��s presence in a post?Jamie Roberts midfield feels vital to the smoothness of that transition.
Not only are Australia not in a different league from Wales, they are in the same pool, for the second time running, at the next World Cup, which ought to make the relentless familiarity of Wales��s results against them cause more than a little concern. Gatland and his captain, Alun Wyn Jones, insisted that there was no mental block. Indeed, the mood was, on balance, positive, such was the promise of much of Wales��s approach play, their handling failing them on a few occasions as the call for the killer blow approached.
��I think there is a lot be excited about,�� said Jake Ball, Jones��s second-row partner. ��There has been a freshness among the squad, new guys bringing new thingsCertainly, Wales know what it is to be unlucky against Australia, even if the regularity of their misfortune suggests something else is at work. This time they had cause to curse the failure of the officials, including the TMO, to spot Kurtley Beale��s knock-on just before he cantered clear for the breakaway try that killed off their hopes of overturning what was then a six-point lead.
Wales were commendably sanguine about the whole affair, Gatland rightly describing it as a ��freak try��. Instead, they preferred to focus on their own mistakes, while remaining positive about the subtler layers developing in their attacking game. ��There were some errors in our 22 that probably cost us http://www.officialcardinalsnflproshop.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_PHIL_DAWSON_JERSEY.html the game,�� Ball said. ��I don��t think there was a big difference between the two of us. We probably pushed a few offloads. We are trying to develop that bit of X?factor, but I think there is a point to going through the phases. When we did that we achieved some good things.��
Ultimately, what elevated Australia, as ever, was the conversion of chances. Like Wales, they were experimenting with Womens Ty Montgomery Jersey their midfield, in their case packing it with heavy cavalry, but it remains their consummate ball players who wield the influence. Beale, withdrawn from centre to full-back in the absence of Israel Folau, secured the game with his brilliant devilry at the start of the final quarter, scoring his controversial try by burgling the ball from Steff Evans, who was otherwise excellent, finishing the try of the day on his first home appearance.
Australia��s half-backs, Will Genia and Bernard Foley, had masterminded three first-half tries, the highlight being Genia��s beautiful flat pass to pick out Adam Coleman for the second, after Foley��s wicked improvised chip had created havoc in Wales��s defence. Another brilliant Foley kick had set up the lineout and drive from which Australia scored their first, while all three ball-players played a part in the third, on the stroke of half-time.
In between the first and second tries, Wales replied with a beauty of their own, which earned them a brief lead, Evans finishing sharply after Gareth Davies��s break had set up a position from which neat hands conveyed the ball to Evans��s wing. It will be of some concern that it was not until two minutes from time that they managed it again, Hallam Amos squeezing into the corner, having replaced the limping Evans after Beale��s burglary.
That fourth Aussie try did put the game beyond Wales��s reach �C and it shouldn��t have stood. Beale knew it, drop-kicking the conversion before the ref had awarded the try. Later, slow-motion replays, which did not appear to be available to the TMO, clearly showed he had dropped the ball for a split-second after smuggling it from Evans��s grasp. Beale was lucky, but he was witty too, the whole incident a series of outrageous unorthodoxies. Wales must learn to make their own luck in the same wayIreland remain outsiders to be awarded the 2023 World Cup when the 31 members of the World Rugby Council meet on Wednesday, but on the basis of their 38-3 pummelling of South Africa their future on the pitch looks in rude health, regardless http://www.officialbrewersprostore.com/Wily_Peralta_Jersey of what happens in the secret ballot.
The manner of the record victory against the Springboks on Saturday was impressive enough, but it was the fact so many inexperienced players Womens Ty Montgomery Jersey left their mark that really had the Ireland head coach, Joe Schmidt, purring.
The starting XV contained only eight of the side that defeated England at the end of the Six Nations Championship this year, with the back line particularly youthful. Yet Jacob Stockdale, who was making his first Ireland appearance at home, scored a try, as did Andrew Conway, who was earning his fourth cap, on the other wing. Meanwhile, the debutant centre Bundee Aki also made his mark, taking out the giant Springbok prop Coenie Oosthuizen, who was carted off in the second minute, and then looking lively with the ballAs the 21-year-old Stockdale admitted, the victory has whet his appetite for more international rugby. ��I wish there was a game tomorrow,�� he said, smiling. ��Well, my body doesn��t, but my head does.��
It has been quite some rise for Stockdale, given he only made his Ulster debut in January 2016, but he has a wise head on young shoulders. Afterwards he admitted he still had much to learn and said the result was largely down to Schmidt and Ireland��s defence coach, Andy Farrell.
��There was a big focus in training this week with Andy on how the wingers, in particular, had to be really nailed on in our defence, and I think that we really did that,�� he said. ��We knew they were going to come with big ball carriers and that we had to get in their face and be physical. The only way to combat physicality is to be physical yourself and I felt we did that really well and that relentless pressure really paid off.��
Stockdale was particularly proud of emptying Dillyn Leyds in a tackle, forcing a turnover and earning a loud cheer from the crowd. ��It��s something I��ve really tried to focus on,�� he admitted. ��It��s something that Andy has Womens Ty Montgomery Jersey really helped me with; trying not just to survive in defence but to dominate. I feel I��m starting to do that.��
As the Ireland second row Devin Toner explained, the hours of work that Schmidt has put in on the training ground meant the new players settled in quickly �C and effectively. ��You hear it time and time from us �C it��s all about preparation,�� he said. ��Everyone from one to 23, and even the lads who weren��t in the squad from 24, 25 and 26 who were training with us were ready at the drop of the hat.
��It��s become a mantra ever since Joe came in. When the new guys came in they knew straight away that they need to know their stuff, and they did.��
Toner also paid tribute to Iain Henderson, who had one of his best games for his country, calling him a special player. ��He gives confidence to the guys around him,�� he said. ��You know he��s going to get over the gainline. You know he��s going to smash them in the tackle.��
That much was evident when he ran over the South Africa captain Eben Etzebeth in the first half. ��When he was coming through we didn��t call him man-child for nothing,�� Toner said. ��He��s a monster in the gym and he��s a monster on the http://www.officialravensproshoponline.com/Morgan-Cox-Jersey pitch. It��s great to see him become the player he had the potential to be.��
Toner also said he hoped that World Rugby would ��vote with their heads�� and choose Ireland to host the 2023 World Cup despite a technical report that favoured South Africa and France over them.
And Irish rugby was given some hope as the former Australian Rugby Union head John O��Neill gave his backing to their bid �C and claimed that Australia��s two votes might yet prove decisive. ��There will be hundreds of thousands of visitors going to whichever country it��s located in, so it has to be an experience of a lifetime,�� he said.
��If I was looking at it saying the quantitative between Country A and Country B is there or thereabouts, OK then, what is the best rugby experience? I would be voting for Ireland on that basis

http://caj.ch/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54576
http://pmvtoday.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=249261
http://www.apigeophysical.com/oxwall/forum/topic/91120
http://dog-gilde.bsw-portal.de/include.php?path=forumsthread&threadid=26618&entries=0#post31710
http://lovers4u.ca/blogs/post/18576
http://forum.ebook-ctecky.cz/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2825

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
but the prospect