Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
decisions on anything
Dat Phabulous

also had the New
I haven��t even considered that,�� he said. ��I am under contract until 2020 and tonight is about being with my players, spending time with them and making sure they are OK. I said to the players there is no need to make any rash decisions on anything they want to do. They have given everything.

��They will make decisions going forward. Certainly the likes of Aaron and Gareth at 38 and 37, and Chris Brunt, these players have had long and established Northern Ireland careers but, for me, they have time to make that decision.
��We don��t have a qualifier until next March so there is lot of time for that, and certainly at this moment in time it��s not a decision to be made. I am not thinking any further ahead than just being with the playersMichael O��Neill resembled a mourner at a funeral as he walked across a mud-splattered pitch in Switzerland wearing a long black coat to console his distraught players. How apt. The dream of a first World Cup appearance in 32 years has died for Northern Ireland and all because of a disgraceful penalty decision in Belfast three days earlier. It may prove the end of an era, not simply of another remarkable campaign.
Northern Ireland held their own against the team ranked 11th in the world and were agonisingly close to taking the play-off to extra time when Jonny Evans��s injury-time header sailed goalwards. Yann Sommer, the Switzerland goalkeeper, was awol having missed Chris Brunt��s deep cross but Ricardo Rodr��guez came to his country��s rescue with a clearance on the line. It would have to be Rodr��guez, who scored the controversial penalty that ultimately decided the team heading to Womens Ryan Suter Jersey Russia next summer. Another cruel twist for O��Neill and his players.
��The cruelty is in the poorness of the decision that means we are missing out on the chance to go to a World Cup,�� the Northern Ireland manager said. ��That is the cruelty. We should still be out there playing extra time.��
Northern Ireland��s sense of injustice will harden given the consequence of Ovidiu Hategan��s incompetence but O��Neill was rightly proud of how it was channelled in Basel. Several parallels with last summer��s European Championship defeat of Ukraine gave cause for optimism before kick-off and, if that appeared wishful thinking in the face of a daunting predicament, it was substantiated by a vastly improved second-leg performance. If only the result had been the same.
Minute-by-minute report: Switzerland qualified for the World Cup, but Northern Ireland pushed them all the way on a tense evening in BaselSwitzerland 0-0 Northern Ireland: World Cup play-off second leg �C as it happened
Read more
As he did after the opening group defeat by Poland last summer, O��Neill replaced the physicality of Kyle Lafferty, plus Josh Magennis, with the energy of Conor Washington and Jamie Ward, to telling effect. He also recalled Aaron Hughes at right?back, thereby making the 38-year-old the most capped home nations defender of all time, surpassing Bobby Moore��s record of 108 international appearances.
There was also a torrential downpour in Basel to echo the hailstorm that temporarily halted proceedings in Lyon. The pitch at St Jakob-Park was sodden and inspected twice before the game was given the go-ahead. Northern Ireland players conducted their warm-up around ground staff who were throwing buckets of sand on to the pitch to absorb visible patches of water. Passing was inevitably complicated, although Northern Ireland��s recovery was the most striking feature here.
With Washington working tirelessly across the front line, Oliver Norwood shining in central midfield and Gareth McAuley commanding http://www.officialsunstore.com/Kevin_Johnson_Jersey in central defence, the visitors rediscovered the form that secured a runners-up spot in qualifying. Granit Xhaha��s pre-match assertion that Switzerland��s fortunate penalty would prove an irrelevance to the overall result was quickly in doubt. O��Neill��s side did not manage one shot on target in the first leg. Here they created four decent openings inside 16 minutes, stinging the goalkeeper Sommer��s palms twiceYou had that, right? Back in August, when you were making your NFL season predictions, you had the Vikings at 7-2 with Keenum the quarterback? Sure you did.anymore," one owner told ESPN this anymore," one owner told ESPN this
You probably also had the New Orleans Saints at 7-2, rolling into Buffalo in Week 10 and hanging 47 on the No. 6-ranked scoring defense without a single Drew Brees touchdown pass.anymore," one owner told ESPN this
And you had both of those teams a game behind the 8-1 Philadelphia Eagles, with the Los Angeles Rams duking it out atop the NFC West with the Seattle Seahawks and the Carolina Panthers comfortably between those first-place Saints and the third-place Atlanta Falcons in the SouthIf you did predict all of this -- heck, if you predicted any of it -- we��d like your thoughts on this week��s lottery numbers. And by ��we,�� I mean me and Case Keenum, who seems as amused about what��s going on with him and the Vikings as anyone.
��Just feels good, is all,�� Keenum said after throwing for 304 yards, four touchdowns and two keep-em-in-the-game second-half interceptions in the Vikings�� 38-30 victory over Washington here Sunday. ��I love this squad, I love this team, I love this offense, I love these coaches and we��re having fun.��
Yeah, 7-2 is fun, no doubt, and the Vikings are feeling no pain right now. They��ve won five games in a row, increasing their point total each week, and hold a two-game lead in the NFC North on both the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers. This past week, they put Week 1 starting quarterback Sam Bradford on injured reserve and activated former starter Teddy Bridgewater. The latter��s return to the starting lineup might feel like a foregone conclusion to lots of folks around the team, and certainly to most on the outside. But career backup Keenum doesn��t seem too bothered by any of it.
��Teddy��s a fan favorite. He��s my favorite, too,�� Keenum said. ��I may have a Teddy Bridgewater jersey at home. Teddy definitely raises the cool factor of the quarterback group. Tremendously.��
That��s Keenum, Womens Ryan Suter Jersey talking about the guy everybody thinks is about to take his job. That��s where the Vikings are right now. They��re 7-2 and don��t seem all-the-way sure about how.
��Case played outstanding,�� Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said, then in the next breath, ��I wish the two throws he had in the second half he would not have made. But you know, he��s an excitable guy and he needs to understand what are the good plays and what are the bad plays sometimes.��
Said Keenum the Excitable: ��I need to not make a bad play worse. I gave them a couple of gifts.��You wonder, looking ahead, how long this can last. The Vikings play two very tough games in the next 11 days -- home this Sunday to the first-place Rams and then at Detroit on Thanksgiving. Two straight road games in Atlanta and Carolina follow that, and by the time they��re through that gantlet we��ll have some better idea about how good the Vikings are, what their best option is at quarterback and what their chances are of becoming the first team to play a Super Bowl in its home stadium.
It��s not crazy to imagine this team as a real contender. The Vikings made the playoffs as division champs two years ago and started 5-0 last season before a brutal run of injury attrition on the offensive line cost them any chance of making good on that. They hit the line hard in free agency, brought back the core of a smothering defense, and their wide receiver duo of Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs makes a case as the very best in the NFL. You could convince yourself that they��re a quarterback away, but the way Keenum��s playing, that may be underselling them.
There was talk after the game from Zimmer about being able to play better with a big lead, but he said it while kind of shaking his head -- as if amazed like the rest of us that that��s a problem the Keenum-led Vikings confront. And the defense sure didn��t love seeing Kirk Cousins & Co. put 30 points on the board. But the standings label the Vikings a contender, and that means there��s a foundation http://www.officialkingsteamstore.com/Alec_Martinez_Jersey for something cool��Yeah, wins, they all count the same,�� Vikings safety Harrison Smith said. ��Obviously, from a defensive side, we don��t want to give up that many points, so there��s a lot of work to be done there. But a win��s a win. We did enough to win.��
The NFC is upside down. The Seahawks are chasing the high-octane Rams. The Saints have a smothering defense and their run game can��t be stopped. Carson Wentz is the conference��s best quarterback so far. The Falcons can��t seem to get clicking. The Cowboys are playing without their offensive engine. The Panthers and Lions keep finding ways to win ugly. The Packers are doing what they can without Aaron Rodgers.
The top team in the conference took the week off. The teams right behind the Eagles kept the heat on. There��s no way to know what the rest of the season holds for Keenum, Bridgewater and the gang, but if you��re in first place in the NFC right now and you��re thinking "Why not us?" -- who can blame you?

http://nailissima.com/forum/presentations/authentic-fozzy-whittaker-womens-jersey/#p33100
http://www.rantopad.com/enbbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=33081&extra=
http://www.forum.konferencje.com/viewtopic.php?p=91352&sid=1040436e6f3fd23990ad530a8a79205c#91352
http://immtweet.com/blogs/post/2259

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
decisions on anything