Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
event called
Dat Phabulous

married and has two children
was July 1990, and a week which started with an earthquake in the Philippines that killed Authentic Cam Talbot Jersey 1,621 people and ended with Roger Waters performing The Wall in front of almost 500,000 people in Berlin. The businessman Donald Trump was only a few minutes away from going bankrupt.

The weather was sunny in Sweden between 15 and 21 July, pleasing all those in the middle of their holidays. The photographer Peter Widing, however, was not on holiday. He http://www.officialfootballvikingstore.com/Nike-Pat-Elflein-Jersey.html was working.

The 22-year-old was covering a youth football tournament, the Gothia Cup, for the Expressen newspaper. By one of the pitches he stopped and raised his camera. Maybe he already felt he had captured something special, but it was not until he developed the film that he saw the result.
The first time I saw what Widing had captured was 16 years later. I was doing http://www.authenticrocketstore.com/Clyde_Drexler_Jersey work experience at the Offside football magazine and on the walls there were nine blown-up, framed photographs. All of them were taken by Widing. One was from a full Maracan?, another of Peter Schmeichel picking the ball out of the net during Euro 92. But the one I couldn��t take my eyes off was the picture Peter took that July day in 1990. Two blond, almost twin-like boys celebrating a goal or win. The shirts are neatly tucked into their shorts. In front of them, a chubby, sad opponent whose dreams had just been crushed.The picture would not have had the same devastating effect had it been taken a second earlier or later. It is a moment that requires the blond boys�� synchronised celebrations, which, in turn, would not have meant anything if it was not for the contrasting boy in tears and tight shirt. It is a work of art that I have loved for the past 11 years.
When I had worked at Offside for a while and was given my own room I took the picture with me and hung it on the wall above my desk. I have looked at the boys so many times and wondered how their lives turned out. Sometimes I said to Peter that we should track them down. But he mainly shrugged and said it would never work. He was a man of few words and coming from him it meant something more like: ��I will happily help if we really decide that we are going to do it.��
We never did. On 29 May 2016 Peter killed himself. His death was unimaginable and affected me more than anything else I have experienced. He was not only a colleague for 10 years but also a special friend. It is said that time heals every wound and perhaps the sorrow has diminished but I do not want to forget him and the picture has an important part to play. It still hangs above my desk and every time I look at the three boys I think of Peter.Last winter I decided to find the main characters. There were a few clues in the picture. The boys looked like they were between 11 and 13 years old, which meant they should have been between 38 and 40 when I started looking. And because the picture is taken just as the boy to the right lifts his arms a club badge is revealed: Bele IK
Google says Bele is a club from J?rf?lla, outside Stockholm. In 2001 they merged with Barkaby SK to become Bele Barkaby IF. I email a club director and as I wait for a reply I contact the club which has organised the Gothia Cup since 1975, BK H?cken. They have no documentation Cam Talbot Authentic Jersey from the 1990 tournament. ��Sadly nothing.��
I visit a library in Gothenburg which has a microfiche of newspapers going back to the second world war. I look at Expressen between 15-21 July in 1990 �C but there is no picture from Heden, where the tournament took place. Another local, newspaper, G?teborgs Posten, wrote more about the tournament but there is not a single mention of Bele IK. Disappointed, I leave the library and realise that even if someone working at Bele Barkaby can help me, they will find it difficult to remember a game from a tournament 27 years ago.
Markus and Mattias drifted apart. Today Mattias is married and has two children. His interest in football is minimal. He played a season for L?kringen Oilers at a very low level but if he has some spare time he would rather watch Formula One.
When I meet Markus I ask whether he remembers anything specific, something that can lead me to the third boy.finding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playingfinding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playing
He puts some snus underneath his upper lip and says: ��I really think it was a team from Malta �� but I don��t know why. We reached the B play-off but I think that picture is from the group stage. I remember we beat a German team 13-0 because we were going around singing ��drei-zehn �C null!�� Beating a German team was big.��
Markus later joined the top-flight club AIK and was making good progress when, at break time at school, he was playing football and something in the back of his thigh went. The X-ray showed that a bit of bone had avulsed from his pelvis. He was told it was ��impossible�� to operate and that all he could do was wait. Six months soon became a year. No football. ��The rehab took three years,�� Markus says. ��Slowly I lost contact with football without really noticing. Maybe it was lucky that it happened then, at a time in life when so much else is happening. New friends, girls, parties ����
Markus spent more and more time in the gym and finished second in a Swedish event called ��athletic fitness�� in 2005. ��But then I reached a point where I started to question myself: ��What am I doing?�� I had been obsessed with training for several years. One summer��s day I finished a training session and was walking to my apartment. People had their barbecues out and were drinking beers. There I was in heavy clothing so I would sweat as much as possible. It was a wake-up call. I had met my future wife Matilda and realised there was more to life than training so I stopped. I still train but it is at a reasonable level now. I like to drink a few beers, if we can put it that way.��
Markus wishes me good luck in finding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playing that day.finding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playing
The weeks pass and I start to http://www.authenticoaklandathletics.com/Rollie-Fingers-Jersey think I have reached the end of the road. But that��s not how it can end. Peter was the most stubborn person I ever met. He would not have given up.
I send a desperate email to BK H?cken, the organisers of the Gothia Cup, and include as many people as possible whose email addresses I can find on the club website. I tell them about Markus and Mattias and that it could be a team from either Malta or Germany. ��Is there someone who is connected to the Gothia Cup with an extremely good memory?�� I ask.
A few hours later I got a reply from Dennis Andersson, the club chairman. ��During this period we had a lot of teams from Malta. The teams had different names but almost all the time they had the same sporting leader, Edgar Tonna. If the boy is from Malta then there is a good chance that Edgar can find him.��
I email Edgar but there is no reply. I look him up online and it seems as if he is alive and coaching youth teams in Malta. But no phone numbers, no Facebook. Then, after a week, he replies: ��I have read your email and the player in the picture is Kevin Fenech. He played for Naxxar Lions and was dubbed ��the Maltese Paul Gascoigne�� in one Swedish newspaper because of his Cam Talbot Authentic Jersey dribbling skills. I��ll be in touch again

http://softwarelivre.org/pinkpink/world-cup-final-against-australia-could-ve-been-different/sunday-in-a-game-surrounded-by-political-turmoil
http://www.croquet.no/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=52507#52507
http://gofishtalk.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-to-antonio-brown-inc-where-business-booms-84-7
http://forum.obstwein-technik.eu/yaf_postsm38605_Middlesex-lose-to-Somerset-jersey-and-are-relegated-as-Vince.aspx#post38605
http://mcspartners.ning.com/forum/topics/march-to-nl-central-crown-just-might-be-joe-maddon-s-best-work-as
http://mythical-guild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=62661#62661

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
event called