Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
The Grudge
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I just came back from watching the grudge. It is such a creepy movie, those japanese remakes are scary. don't want to give much away, its a good scary movie to watch with friends. its fun watching these kinds of movies in the theater because everyone gets scared and screams which makes it more fun. has anyone else seen it yet?

AmAznComic

I heard other people say it is scary can't wait too see it.

I don't mean this as a stereotype, just what I have observed. I think it is funny.

I live in a very black neighborhood. Going to the movies is totally different because the ladies talk to the screen, like, "Girl, I wouldn't open that door!" Then, when the girl does open the door and gets an axe in the head, this same lady says. "I TOLD you not to go in there. Stupid White Girl never listens. Serves her right."

The guys are funny, too. At the Blair Witch Project, at the end, where the guy is standing in the corner...the scariest part in the movie...a guy stood up and scared out of his mind said, "OH HELL NO!" We all jumped more from this guy than from the movie.

I can't do justice trying to explain the experience of seeing a scarey movie in the theaters here.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

senseiern wrote:
I don't mean this as a stereotype, just what I have observed. I think it is funny.

I live in a very black neighborhood. Going to the movies is totally different because the ladies talk to the screen, like, "Girl, I wouldn't open that door!" Then, when the girl does open the door and gets an axe in the head, this same lady says. "I TOLD you not to go in there. Stupid White Girl never listens. Serves her right."

The guys are funny, too. At the Blair Witch Project, at the end, where the guy is standing in the corner...the scariest part in the movie...a guy stood up and scared out of his mind said, "OH HELL NO!" We all jumped more from this guy than from the movie.

I can't do justice trying to explain the experience of seeing a scarey movie in the theaters here.

sounds like fun!

It sucked ass how could you possibly have liked it
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Don't see it, I saw it Saturday, and I'm finally able to sleep at night. It's the scariest movie I have ever seen, and I don't really get scared.

Gina rocks!

I saw it on Sunday. It was pretty creepy. I still say The Ring was creepier, though. The Ring II is coming out March 2005.

The Ring was awesome. Very scary film! I couldn't sleep after that one.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I really liked Scary Movie 3, and their parody of the Ring...especially Queen Latifa duking it out with the well woman.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Especially the part at the end, when Samara crawls out of the TV. Very creepy.

Gina wrote:
Especially the part at the end, when Samara crawls out of the TV. Very creepy.

I couldnt download anything for a week because I had to turn off my computer and the screen incase something decided to crawl out"

I saw "Saw"..and I think that you should see "Saw" too.
Diva

forget the horror movies! me and my bf saw the incredibles... that movie is the shht!

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

The Ring only had one scary part in the whole movie. The movie that scared me the most was Candyman. I saw that movie as a little kid. It scared the crap out of me. I was scared to death to use the restroom. I would take like 20 second craps and run out. I didn't take a shower for days. Now when I see the movie I laugh through the whole thing.

I saw Candyman. that movie was not scary, but then agian I only saw it a year ago on HBO.

I remember as a kid all the games we would play trying to call dead spirits through the bathroom mirror.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

ohh bloody mary was not bad... we even lie to ourselves to scare ourselves... stupid i was

The Anal Ferret wrote:
It sucked ass how could you possibly have liked it

I thought it rocked.

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
forget the horror movies! me and my bf saw the incredibles... that movie is the shht!

i watched the incredibles to last week, and yea that movie was great.

i loved that dude's hair. it's like here's a way to be a superhero cut your hair!

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

I just got a haircut yesterday. Its terrible. It looks like a lesbian haircut. Im never going to let my family ever cut my hair again. Every single time they make me look like im a retard. They make me look way more retarder then before I got the haircut. At least the lady at the bakery gives me free cookies.