Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
In Case this is another sham
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

The last attack was hard to detect at first because they acted as normal users. Then, they revealed themselves once we got comfortable.

I recommend everyone change their passwords, because if this time is legit, which I won't really belive until I see it on Dat's main page explaining it is for real, you don't want to use the same login password, else they can login in as you and really screw things up.

Also, in case they are still screwing with us and this board is a sham as well, make sure your new password is not used on other boards, and if your old one was used on other sites, change you passwords on those boards as well.

Later all!

Dat Phanaholic

senseiern wrote:
The last attack was hard to detect at first because they acted as normal users. Then, they revealed themselves once we got comfortable.

I recommend everyone change their passwords, because if this time is legit, which I won't really belive until I see it on Dat's main page explaining it is for real, you don't want to use the same login password, else they can login in as you and really screw things up.

Also, in case they are still screwing with us and this board is a sham as well, make sure your new password is not used on other boards, and if your old one was used on other sites, change you passwords on those boards as well.

Later all!

Wait....

What are you talking about? Are you implying that Eddie would set up a fake forum to steal our passwords and use them to hack into our other message board accounts and post things as us?

I don't grok your jib...

Sad
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phantastic!

It's clearly him, only the owner of a domain can redirect a page.

if anyone is gunna spend so much time to "hurt" us. lol man i must know what they do for a living because they get so much free time! last one was a good one. I got played pretty badly. But good news was i never got along with the hackers even before i found out they were hackers. eh must be like spidy senses

If this was fake, that would be pretty sad. I mean if you spend your own money to host something like this as a prank, you literally need your head examined. If it's fake, then they also hacked Eddie's AIM and somehow also have administrative access to datphan.com, whackedinternet.com, since banners for this website (MI Technologies Inc.) were posted on them. It's very unlikely that it's fake, since it would take a high budget to put all this together, and they would need to be hacking experts and good at researching the behaviours of Eddie, and I highly doubt from what we've seen from these script kiddies that any of that would be possble. Let me put it this way, if these script kiddies are capable of all that, then Bill gates might as well win the World's Stongest man competition.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

There isn't a way to get users passwords unless you read every line of code for the entire site.

Man everyone here is uptight. Relax and roll with the punches. It is the interweb for god sake.
The Internet King
The Internet King

I have no worries. The only likely way this is a sham is if Eddie himself put a sham together, which I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt. lol. No need for suspicion Sensei. Everything is fine.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

OK, but still change your password if you are using the one you used during the sham.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Sham this is you speak of?
Dat Fan in Training

Sorry for the Yodaspeak, but what the deelio? Everyone on this site seems super uptight! Is my data in danger? WTF?
Dat Phantastic!

I didn't even know about the last scam. Luckily I missed that while on vacation in Carson City. Sounds dreadful. I just have way too much faith in Dar Phan and Eddie to believe that this special place could be defiled like that. Call me an old-fashioned girl but I choose to believe in the goodness of people. The one thing that concerns me is that Gina is not posting and I think she would if it was legitimate. Heck, this is confusing. So do we even know if this is the real Yoink78?

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I have seen Gina post. She's likely hanging back and playing it cool. Can't blame her for it.

AmAznComic

yea the hackers were script kiddies, no realy hackin power. So i doubt they can pull off hacking a server