Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay Mohr
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

Did anyone else catch what Jay Mohr said about Dat Phan on the December 1st show of Opie and Anthony on XM?

Quick re-cap.

Jay Mohr was mad about something that was written about him (by me oddly enough), and while on a rant this happened:

Anthony: Dat Phan, simply awful, ethnic garbage...
Jay: He's not a comic so he doesn't belong on that website.

Thoughts?

Re: Jay Mohr
The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
Did anyone else catch what Jay Mohr said about Dat Phan on the December 1st show of Opie and Anthony on XM?

Quick re-cap.

Jay Mohr was mad about something that was written about him (by me oddly enough), and while on a rant this happened:

Anthony: Dat Phan, simply awful, ethnic garbage...
Jay: He's not a comic so he doesn't belong on that website.

Thoughts?
Question What website anyways? And meh, I can see Jay Mohr trashing plenty of people now a days, not a suprise. Dat has plenty of fans and positive critics like the late Buddy Hackett, and yes like every comic in the world, there's Dat haters too. I kinda have a feeling that Jay and Dat aren't the kinda of people that would be close buddies. You are really determined about proving this "Dat's not a comic" thing. Here's a clue: whoopdi doo, nobody cares. lol
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

The webiste I am not allowed to mention on this board.
Yeah but Jay didn't trash the other people on the list, just Dat.

Why won't anyone else admit that Dat isn't a comic.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
The webiste I am not allowed to mention on this board.
Yeah but Jay didn't trash the other people on the list, just Dat.

Why won't anyone else admit that Dat isn't a comic.
Umm... Hello, he won Last Comic Standing. You saying he isn't a comic doesn't make any sense. I've already spent time writing paragraphs of why he's a good one. If you don't see them I can refer you to an optometrist. What's the website? IRCircus freaks, Cringecreeps, http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/blueflame/ ?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

But everyone knows that LCS wasn't about finding a comic.

And honestly, would you quit stalking me? It's starting to worry me why you have this obsession with me.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
But everyone knows that LCS wasn't about finding a comic.

And honestly, would you quit stalking me? It's starting to worry me why you have this obsession with me.
Question Stalking? If you're referring to me knowing your site url, Umm... It's called google, not stalking. lol I type in your email address in 2.01 seconds, copy, paste, post in forum, and voila.
If you're referring to me asking what website, I'm just curious, I'd like to read what they have to say.
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

If I could post it, I would.

And you retards should know exactly where I come from by now. Jesus.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
If I could post it, I would.

And you retards should know exactly where I come from by now. Jesus.
Honestly, I can't remember that well, I get you mixed up with bigPhan and a few other similarly depressed people. (No offense, but you've got to admit, your perspective of almost anything, even things you like seems to be as crabby and gloomy as possible.) I couldn't remember which site it was, but google never forgets. Hehe:
Quote:

CringHumor.net
Name: BlueFlame
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

No, you just happen to see me as crabby and gloomy because the opinion and view I share isn't like yours.

Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

Grapehater wrote:
No, you just happen to see me as crabby and gloomy because the opinion and view I share isn't like yours.

exactly! if you ask me, yoink is the biggest wet rag around. not that anyone cares what i think.
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

Bungholio wrote:
Grapehater wrote:

exactly! if you ask me, yoink is the biggest wet rag around. not that anyone cares what i think.

I care.

Dear sir, what are your thoughts on what Jay Mohr said?

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
No, actually I was just referring to your general negative attitude and perspective on life and things in general. I haven't ever read anything that you've written that is enthusiastic or positive regarding any subject ever. And for me? Pretty much the only time that you'll find me being real negative is when complaining about or arguing due to being provoked by you and people like you.
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

Grapehater wrote:
Bungholio wrote:
Grapehater wrote:

I care.

Dear sir, what are your thoughts on what Jay Mohr said?

i have family members who would disagree with what jay mohr said but i think he was pretty much on the money. of course i think jay is kind of a ass-wipe for the most part.
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

yoink78 wrote:
Grapehater wrote:
No, actually I was just referring to your general negative attitude and perspective on life and things in general. I haven't ever read anything that you've written that is enthusiastic or positive regarding any subject ever. And for me? Pretty much the only time that you'll find me being real negative is when complaining about or arguing due to being provoked by you and people like you.

And besides what I've said on here, where else have you read anything that I've written?

Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

Bungholio wrote:

i have family members who would disagree with what jay mohr said but i think he was pretty much on the money. of course i think jay is kind of a ass-wipe for the most part.

Oh without a doubt Jay is.
Thanks for your contribution sir.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
And besides what I've said on here, where else have you read anything that I've written?

Censored version of some of grape's posts at cringe:

Code:

View profile of BlueFlame

1   General / Cringe Humor Comedian Discussion / Re: CH Shows *OFFICIAL* Thread 2005 Vol. 2  on: Oct 31st, 2005, 5:19pm 
on Oct 28th, 2005, 11:30am, BlueFlame wrote:Its always funny when you have to explain your joke. 

And that probably means it's not funny to begin with. 
  Reply  Quote  Notify of replies 

2   General / Cringe Humor Comedian Discussion / Re: CH Shows *OFFICIAL* Thread 2005 Vol. 2  on: Oct 20th, 2005, 12:28pm 
on Oct 19th, 2005, 5:29pm, theMichiganPig wrote:F*** YOU PATRICK

Thanks for booking TODD banana LYNN on the weekend I'm out there...But now you've got Colin, Bonnie, that guy she married, and NOW Norton. 

I just died a little inside. 

3   General / Cringe Humor Comedian Discussion / Re: The *OFFICIAL* Opie & Anthony On XM Thread Vol  on: Oct 6th, 2005, 3:45pm 
on Oct 6th, 2005, 3:36pm, Flea_Man wrote:

No, I wouldn't. And why is this such a hot topic? It's a 3 minute phone call let it go. (EDIT: And Paul you really are a hack) 

You are such a lying sack of whopper. 

Patrick has put massive amounts of time and effort into making this place something, and with every whopper promo you think you do, you make his hard work take one step back. Because now everyone associates CH with you. And that is sad. 

Because it is far better than you will ever be. 

4   General / Cringe Humor Comedian Discussion / Re: The *OFFICIAL* Opie & Anthony On XM Thread Vol  on: Oct 6th, 2005, 3:31pm 
That call is perfect reason enough. I'm banana ecstatic you got slammed by everyone in that room.

You knew that if you were to go on air just as Matt, not Flea, you were going to open your stupid mouth and say "I'm from Cringe Humor!". So don't try and say you weren't going to drop CH's name somewhere in your call.

Everyone, including you, knows that would of happened. God damnit. 
I third the ban nomination. 

5   General / Cringe Humor Comedian Discussion / Re: The *OFFICIAL* Opie & Anthony On XM Thread Vol  on: Oct 6th, 2005, 1:03pm 
on Oct 6th, 2005, 12:49pm, Flea_Man wrote:

I didn't want to call in from CH but stupid Danny did. I wanted to go by my real name from my real location. Plus everything I said I was being stepped on. 

And stop talking about me! It's annoying. You don't like me then fine I don't banana care. I want to talk comedy not deal with this whopper. Don't derail threads. 

Hey guys I think he's going to cry now. 

Looks really bliss. Wink
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

So then based on your posts here I can assume that you are an annoying know it all prat huh?

I like how you pulled 5 posts where you thought I was being crabby and gloomy, but left out any other posts of mine which are not that way. Way to censor the report to make your case. Ass.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
So then based on your posts here I can assume that you are an annoying know it all prat huh?

I like how you pulled 5 posts where you thought I was being crabby and gloomy, but left out any other posts of mine which are not that way. Way to censor the report to make your case. Ass.
? You are very mistaken, I was not biased when I copied and pasted those. They were your 5 newest posts made which I copied and pasted from the "view user's posts" module in your profile. I haven't even read any posts made by you other than those 5. You can even check. Those were your 5 newest posts in chronological order as of December 7. The only possible biased factor is that they were posted near the same date, but I doubt that it would interfere. And for me being an "annoying know it all prat," you obviously don't know me, and in the words of Saddam Hussein during his trial when speaking to the judge, "Go to hell."
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

calm down guys.

Proudly A Loser.

yoink78 wrote:
Grapehater wrote:

? You are very mistaken, I was not biased when I copied and pasted those. They were your 5 newest posts made which I copied and pasted from the "view user's posts" module in your profile. I haven't even read any posts made by you other than those 5. You can even check. Those were your 5 newest posts in chronological order as of December 7. The only possible biased factor is that they were posted near the same date, but I doubt that it would interfere. And for me being an "annoying know it all prat," you obviously don't know me, and in the words of Saddam Hussein during his trial when speaking to the judge, "Go to hell."

Because you are not a member, you don't have full access to the board, so you are missing quite a few posts there bud.
Oh well, regardless of how you think of yourself, everyone else thinks that you are an annoying know it all prat.

Ok does anyone else have thoughts on the topic, or is this just going to be Yoink trying too hard for little results?

Jay Mohr