Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Diva

name: lexi
odd fact: i have an irish surname O'Banion (lovin the apostrophe) but i'm korean native american black and welsh. uh huh - i'm all messed up and i work for an artist so go to her website www.pauladesjardins.com

Last edited by silver_lined_lexi on Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan Newbie

Name: Mindy
Site: don't have one
One Odd Fact about me: I travel everwhere that is possibe to see The Standards. Soon they will be changing their name to Spencers Own and getting a record label!!! So look out for them! Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by StandardGirlSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Dat Fan Newbie

Amber
Orlando, Florida
I am a Texan and have only lived in Orlando for a month. I am also a newly wed and recent graduate of Texas Tech University with a degree in Interior Design.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Charlie
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Im a redneck, lol j/ks

o yea and my site is www.essentrik.da.ru

Renaissance Man

jennyko72 wrote:
Name: Jen

Site: I don't have a site... maybe someday...probably not

One Odd Fact about me: I'm missing my big toenail.

that's creepy!

Renaissance Man

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
name: lexi
odd fact: i have an irish surname O'Banion (lovin the apostrophe) but i'm korean native american black and welsh. uh huh - i'm all messed up and i work for an artist so go to her website www.pauladesjardins.com

cool art!

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Ever wanted to know when and where Dat Phan will be in your area? Find out now by joining a usergroup!

http://www.datphan.com/forum/groupcp.php

i cant see the info and im already in a usergroup... help?

Eddie wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

that's creepy!

It's even creepier to see it! hahaha Thanks for helping me in my security issue about it, though, Eddie. Feel like I should take a picture and send it to you for nightmare purposes. Wink

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

jennyko72 wrote:
Eddie wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

that's creepy!

It's even creepier to see it! hahaha Thanks for helping me in my security issue about it, though, Eddie. Feel like I should take a picture and send it to you for nightmare purposes. Wink

HA! I'll pass, thanks!

Location: Regularly commuting from modern Oklahoma to Meiji Era Japan
Name: Christina Tilman

Weird facts I volunteered at the Last Trek Expo in Tulsa, and I got to have lunch with Robin Curtis and Wil Wheaton. I also got a hug from Walter Koenig and one from Dominic Keating.
Also, my fanart collection (Final Fantasy, anime, other RPG games), which has been building for over 4 years, is so big I'm going to have to stop collecting soon. The FF7 section alone fills 2 3-inch and 1 1-inch binders.

Website: (if you can call it one) http://www.livejournal.com/users/species125

oshiete ikeru imi o
View user's profileFind all posts by Species 125Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Species 125 wrote:
Name: Christina Tilman

Weird facts I volunteered at the Last Trek Expo in Tulsa, and I got to have lunch with Robin Curtis and Wil Wheaton. I also got a hug from Walter Koenig and one from Dominic Keating.
Also, my fanart collection (Final Fantasy, anime, other RPG games), which has been building for over 4 years, is so big I'm going to have to stop collecting soon. The FF7 section alone fills 2 3-inch and 1 1-inch binders.

Website: (if you can call it one) http://www.livejournal.com/users/species125

I have live journal too
http://www.livejournal.com/users/tphanich

its listed on the website muhahaha

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

oh well, I'll do it again:

Name: Eddie

Site: http://www.veddie.com

One Odd Fact about me: There aren't really any. My life is pretty much an open book with a some chapters left to be written, and a few hidden chapters that are still being worked on.

REMINDER: don't forget to post your age and location!!! Thanks
-eddie

hidden chapters? c'mon eddie, dont u have like love life...... if u dont thats kidna sad, if u do, ok its pretty much open book

Delicious Monster

Viet_Huy wrote:
hidden chapters? c'mon eddie, dont u have like love life...... if u dont thats kidna sad, if u do, ok its pretty much open book

Ooh, that's harsh. Eddie dates more than anyone I know. Women fall all over him. he's quite the studmuffin! (and I'm not being sarcastic, either!)

Gina rocks!

Ginamonster wrote:
Ooh, that's harsh. Eddie dates more than anyone I know. Women fall all over him. he's quite the studmuffin! (and I'm not being sarcastic, either!)

I'd agree on the "studmuffin" thing...too bad I am married and half across the country....hehe What husband? <snickers>

O eddie u playa , why didnt u tell me lol

POST 100! WE LUB U EDDIE!!!!!!

Renaissance Man

Ginamonster wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:

Embarassed i'm blushing. i don't get that many girls! at least i'm a perfect gentleman, which is more than I can say for some players out there.