80%
 80%  [ 29 ]
Ralph Nader
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Election 2004
Dat Fan Newbie

For those of you who can vote this year for president, who will get yours?
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

bush is a bush.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Nader is a better Democrat than Kerry. Atleast Nader's staff isn't telling him to shut up or he'll lose votes.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I like the Nader choice best...But I really don't know what I will do. I hate election time, but I like voting...ack!

Anybody but Bush. He's a one term president, just like his Daddy.
Kerry's not ideal but I'd take Carrott Top over Bush.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

"ANYBODY"? THen, vote for me! I can be a write in candidate!

My platform will be:
1. Less government intrusion into our personal life.
2. Abolish the federal tax system on individuals. Instead, raise the taxes on commercial enterprise and raise import tariffs.
3. Focus on using our military to protect our country.
4 Create a seperate branch of service. All the benefits of the military, except the roles are non-combative, ie: Medical, relief workers, engineering.
5. Have the FDA re-evaluate its regulations. Any drugs that can be proven to not harm the body should be approvedimmediately.
6. Free up frivilous federal dollars for education.

How's that for a start?

Sensei Ern for President!
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

You have my vote...except I have a feeling that you don't agree with a few of my important issues...I won't go into that here. But, you do sound better than the other candiddates!

I could never vote for Bush. His party is full of racists and he's against gay marriage. Why? If 2 people are in love than why should anybody else care Not that I'm dying to get hitched.
Bush comes off as a spoiled and smug little rich kid who was given the job of president like some kids get a new car for their 16th birthday.

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Well, with the morons we have on both sides, and in the middle if you count Jim Jeffords, I figure it would take four months to implement each of my platform issues, so I wouldn't be able to address much else.

Most issues that divide our country are not the power of the President to handle...sexual rights for one. Since their are no laws in place, the president cannot enforce them. It is the role of Congress to write laws. Even if the President disagrees with a law that Congress has passed, he must sign it if it passes his veto.

Another issue is religious freedom. While I have personal beliefs as to what is the right belief, our constituion guarantees religious freedom for EVERYONE. It even guarantees the freedom to NOT have a religion.

One personal issue that would cause me to lose some is that I am pro-personal protection. I truly believe that each person has the right to protect themselves. And, the Second Ammendment was not for hunters to be able to go hunting; nor, is it for protecting yourself from buglars. Besides, gun control is something that needs to be a state to state issue. Then, when most states agree, the congress can take the appropriate action.

The Second Ammendment was written at a time when King George was tyrannically ruling the colonies. The Second Ammendment protects the right of the individual citizen to protect himself from a tyrannical government. While we currently have a free government, if the current set of congress people stay in place, they may begin to see themselves as a "ruling class", rather than "For the People, By the People, and Of the People."

Which leads me to a personal issue that I would promote to the people of the United States. I would push for congress to adopt term limits for our congress, just as there are for our president. When senators have been setting records for consecutive terms, they are also setting records for figuring out how to get kickbacks without getting caught. Embarassed

That was one of the biggest black eyes the 1994 freshmen congress gave the Republican party. Most of them were all for term limits when the Democrats were controlling both houses. Embarassed Then, when they got into power, they forgot all about that.

Delicious Monster

Sensai Ern for President!!

George Bush should be tried as a criminal. I dont vote 4 criminals.
Dat Fan

ive got this same poll in my AIM info. Kerry..Kerry...Kerry!!!

Dat Fan

I'm amazed that someone has voted for Shrub in this poll. After seeing Farenheit 9/11 I'm convinced that this is a greedy guy. Not a leader of the greatest country on Earth (sorry Canada )
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

That someone is me.

As far as F-9/11 goes, that is such a bag of doggie doo-doo. I can site several non-conservative reviewers who have said so.

We could argue that if you want.

Kerry/Edwards? I like it. It may just be enough to rid us of the Moron/Curmudgeon ticket.
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Fan

Bush isn't right for the States, we can all agree on that.

But it bothers me when people call him stupid. This man ran Texas. Maybe I have too much faith in Texas, but I don't think Texans would put up with an idiot. He seemed real, like someone I would see in my small town.

Bush is a tool.

He seems to let his entourage tell him what he thinks. My opinion, though.
View user's profileFind all posts by Metra1163Send private messageAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

The problem with the leadership style President Bush has is that it is often mistaken for puppetry. President Reagan was a similar leader.

Their style, from an outsider view, looks like he is out of touch with those under him. Rather, Bush sets very capable people in positions where they can be effective. (Except, he should have never set Colin Powell up to lead the White House Glee Club.) Once those people are in place, he tells them, I want THIS to be accomplished. Then, he lets them go about accomplishing that objective.

In Reagan's time, that is why he could honestly say he knew nothing about Iran-Contra...That was something Oliver North put together. Unfortunately, Reagan had mis-placed his confidence that certain people would accomplish his goals without abusing the law.

I can prove this is how Bush leads by many examples, but,. I will just use this, unless more are warranted. While Bush was ready to go to war in Iraq 12 months before we actually did, Colin Powell was vying to delay and let inspections take their course. Up to the point we went to battle, Colin Powell was asking for Inspections. THen, once the fighting started, Powell was on board immediately. This proves President Bush is not controlled by those around him. It instead proves he requires those working for him to accomplish the tasks he assigns them.

Also, within the cabinet, there are several differing/conflicting opinions. If the case were as you say, that Bush is controlled by those under him, you would see conflicting actions from him. Although one may get the ear of a President for a while, someone would undercut that controller and seize the reins, guiding the President in another direction. But, because you see consistancy from him, you can believe he is guiding those who work for him.

Sensei Ern
Sexy Sadie loves Charlie

bad person Cheney is the real CEO-President anyway.
View user's profileFind all posts by Susan AtkinsSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phanaholic

I think that crack that Bush took at Edwards was ill-advised. Sure Cheney can be president but will his health keep him there?
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phabulous

Buddy Hackett wrote:
I think that crack that Bush took at Edwards was ill-advised. Sure Cheney can be president but will his health keep him there?

I think we're close to getting rid of that idiot unless they're smart enough to lose D!ck Cheney in favor of Rudy Giuliani. Then they might have something. Shocked
Please God No.
Election 2004