Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Mark Grace Jersey
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

? I was part of an eBay Roundtable discussion recently with six other experts and we all agreed that the number one question most new (and even old) eBay sellers ask is: "Where do I find things to sell on eBay??" To help answer that question I have compiled 11 ways that anyone can use to find products to sell on eBay. This is by no means a definitive list and depending on your situation Grant Hill Magic Jersey , some of the ways may not apply to you. However, if you're a beginner and don't know where to start, this list should help you get on track. 1. Look Around The House: We all have items lying around the house that we no longer use or need. Have you grown or shrunk in size? If so, you have clothes you can no longer wear and can sell. Did you get a gift for Christmas or your birthday that you will never use? If so, slap it on eBay (just don't let the person who gave you the gift find out). Do your kids have toys they no longer play with? Just looking around your house and garage should give you plenty of things to get your eBay ball rolling. 2. Garage Sales and Flea Markets: When it comes to eBay, remember this old adage: One man's junk is another man's treasure. Now this is not to say that you should sell junk on eBay. You should only sell products in good condition. The point is you can find items in good condition at garage sales and flea markets that you can pick up cheap and resell for a profit. Remember, nobody wants to buy your old Beanie Babies that no longer have eyes and noses, but they may buy "gently used" items if they're in good shape and offered at a good price. 3. Talk To Your Friends and Relatives: After you've gone through your own in-house inventory, contact your friends and relatives and tell them you have started an eBay business and will sell their items for a piece of the sales price. Chances are they have as much excess stuff lying around their house as you did. Offer to list the items for them and if they sell, take half the profits. You will probably have to pay the eBay fees out of your pocket up front, but you can then deduct the eBay fees from the sales price before slicing up the pie. 4. Consignment Sales: Consignment sales are a great way to find a wide range of products to sell on eBay. Consignment selling means that you offer to sell an item that belongs to a company. In exchange for your trouble you get a percentage of the sales price. You can charge up to 50% plus fees for smaller items like clothing Evan Fournier Magic Jersey , lamps, jewelry, etc. and around 15% for larger items like cars, boats, and bulldozers (yes, I said bulldozers). Contact every business in town and offer to list their excess goods on eBay for a piece of the action. Most businesses have returned items, liquidated products, used equipment, etc. that they would love to get rid of, but don't have the time to do so. Many will see you as their hero if you can help them get rid of this merchandise and you'll make a pretty profit for your efforts. For business customers you should have them pay the eBay fees on the front end, not you. 5. Thrift Stores: Thrift stores are an excellent place to look for things to sell online. Stores maintained by the Salvation Army and non-profit organizations are best. Many church thrift stores price their goods at almost retail level Elfrid Payton Magic Jersey , so you may not find too many bargains there. Much of the merchandise you will find at thrift stores has been donated by middle to upper income families, so many times you can find high quality merchandise in excellent condition. And don't be afraid to make them an offer, especially if you are buying in bulk. Nobody pays sticker price at thrift stores. 6. Mini Storage Unit Sales: Mini storage companies are everywhere and most of them are filled with stuff that people no longer want, but have no other place to store. Did you know that if someone who is renting a mini storage unit fails to pay the rent the owner can confiscate their stuff and sell it? This is bad news for the renter, but great news for you. Call every mini storage company in your area and ask that they notify you if they ever have items to sell. Many will put you on a notification list for their upcoming sales. Some may even say, "Sure, come on over!" 7. Local Auctions And Estate Sales: I'm a live auction nut. I'm not talking about the hooty snooty art auctions. I'm talking about the good old fashioned auctions with hard benches and hot dogs and cheap, good stuff. I love going to auctions and digging through boxes and bidding on things. My problem is I don't know when to quit buying. It's just so dang much fun holding up that little paddle and winning a sale, even if it's something you don't really need. Check your area for auctions and sales you can attend. Just make sure you don't pay more for something than you should. Your goal is to buy low and sell high. Don't get so caught up in the bidding that you pay more than a product is worth (voice of experience here). 8. Closeout Stores: You can find some great bargains at the big warehouse closeout stores. Look for liquidated items or items you can buy in bulk. And don't be afraid to make them an offer. I never pay sticker price at closeout stores and neither should you. Call the manager over and ask him what he'll take for the entire box of something you're interested in. You may be surprised to find him more than willing to deal. 9. eBay And Other Online Auctions: Did you know that you can find great deals on products you can buy and resell on eBay and other online auctions? If a seller does a lousy job on his ad chances are he will get very few bids and you can snap up the item at a deal, then create a great ad and sell it for a profit. You can also find wholesale bulk lots on eBay that you can buy and piece out for sale one at a time. This requires the cash to buy the inventory and a. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
Mark Grace Jersey