Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
The characteristic of cork floor
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

How many of us have a love affair going on with bleach? I love bleach. It kills germs, cleans clothes their whitest, let's me relax, thinking that I am doing the best job with bacteria and germ control. What is not to love about bleach? Let's talk about it.
Chlorine bleach is a chemical compound, sodium hypochlorite mixed with water in a 5.25-percent solution. This is a very common bleach used in household cleaning. Using this solution kills molds, fungus, bacteria, virus and disinfect's surfaces. We all have experienced that horrible feeling when your brand new expensive white shirt get's splattered with something purple. One of the quickest cleanups that work is Clorox. Clorox does do the job but is it safe for you and me?
The most common problems people experience when using bleach is inhalation of fumes which can cause Eye, Skin and Airway irritation. If accidentally mixed with other cleaners it can cause a toxic gas plume. If ingested, bleach can cause harm to your digestive tract and worse. Letting bleach sit on skin can cause a chemical burn. There is no antidote for bleach poisoning. You are to wash affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical care. There is quite a bit of information regarding environmental issues with bleach such as water contamination, poisoning soil and plants.
Today we see a variety of earth friendly cleaning products in the store, but are they for real? Do they really clean and disinfect as much as the advertising wants you to believe? The answer is yes and no. One household recipe for disinfecting is Borax, baking soda and lemon juice combined to form an excellent cleaner and disinfectant. For bleaching clothes and stain removal, dry oxygen bleach work well, as well as borax. In addition 1/2 cup of white vinegar added to your laundry load may help whiten clothes. Okay I have tried borax. I do like Borax I feel it works on common kids stains and household cleaning. I do however use a combination of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, water and a few drops of any essential oil to clean my bathroom floors and commode. This mixture seems to keep everything disinfected and fresh. I do have to use a bit more elbow grease on some cleaning, jobs but normally I use the same as any other cleaner. I keep the mixture in a labeled spray bottle, so its easy to dispense. I have not calculated the cost but I do believe it is cheaper than store cleaners. Sometimes you run across a household job or a clothing stain that does not respond to alternative methods and the bleach has to come out.
You will see already mixed alternative green cleaners in the store. You do have to be careful and read the labels. Seventh Generation is a favorite of mine. Also, Method cleaners do work well. I like them in my kitchen.
" [url=https://www.multidwell.com.au/deck4/6070FG3YX94P ]fencing on the cheap[/url] , [url=https://www.multidwell.com.au/deck2/1063TD2XI64V ]composite park bench planks anti bacterial[/url] "
The characteristic of cork floor