Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
New Rules for "Select" IRC Posers
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

amendment:
I've been in contact with both heads of state. Everyone is cool and they definitely get credit for helping to resolve our situation. I don't mind them coming to the site as long as they don't bombard us with spam of "Dat Phan Sucks," or "Dat Phan is a hack." That's really annoying and we know their position... and perhaps I should just make a separate category for people who hate Dat Phan, but where's the logic in that since this is HIS personal site to talk about what he's been doing and to let fans--key word-- "fans" share ideas and thoughts on his comedy. It's ok to have an opinion, but it's not ok to disrespect our board and members.

It's clear to me there's an element of hate from certain people. This hate could be used against the President of the United States, George W. Bush, or battling deforestation, or even against terrorism... but these losers chose to spend time here, which is good because it keeps them off the streets.

So here are some new rules:

If you join this board and you're uncooperative and/or spamming us, you deserve to be banned and/or heckled by me, Eddie Phanichkul, untill the day I become infinitly famouse and don't give a sht about you anymore, at which point, you can put me on your cringeheckler site and give me an award. I'll gladly accept and then sht on it and send it back to you guys.

Joining this forum is pretty much a privilage and that free speech 1st amendment stuff only applies to say... just me. In short, it's a private and public message board, meaning that it's run by us, and we aren't the establishment and this isn't your vietnam, so take that cynicism and shove it up your ass and sit on it until you realize how much of a dumbsht you really are because I ain't taking no sht from nobody.

"It's a jungle out there.  You've got to look out for number 1, but don't step in number 2." 
-Thorton Melon

Last edited by Eddie on Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Eddie!!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

Wow! That is the best post I have ever heard in a long time! It's finally time all this crap comes to an end, so we can get back to our good times in the forum. Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

yoink78 wrote:
Wow! That is the best post I have ever heard in a long time!

How old are you?

And where do you go to junior high?
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Fishman wrote:
And where do you go to junior high?

Are you done yet?

I'm just curious to know how old zoinks is. He don't speak English so good.

The Internet King

Alex Dample wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

How old are you?
Why should you care? Why should I tell a freak like you? You've probably got more issues than 11 year old boys in Micheal Jackson's bed. You're probably the only one stupid enough to have voted option number 2 in the poll. That was sarcastic by the way. I know I said I'd stop provoking and arguing, but when I saw you post, you're stupidity and obvious low income lifestyle and employment just cracked me up. Just for the record, I'm only a 13 year old kid who is smarter and more mature than you and your 8 year old big brother could ever be. It's either you're a kid, or you have the intelligence of one.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
The Wonders of Magic Shell

As it has been mentioned in previous posts in this forum, there are younger people on this board, as well as older. So asking someone "where do you go to Junior High" isn't really a funny question. Some members of this community ARE IN junior high, therefore, your joke is lost. Better luck next time, though. Valiant attempt at humor.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

Alex Dample wrote:
zoinks? I'm sorry but that is the most pathedic thing I have ever heard! I don't speak english so good? This is a forum for christ sakes, not a grammar contest. I type my posts up in two seconds. So does everybody else here. Grammar isn't important. You should leave this forum. Seriously. Nobody likes you here. You are a total a$$hole. I'm sorry to keep dragging on and on with my rude attacks, but i just can't help it.

Last edited by user on Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dat Fan

yoink78 wrote:
Alex Dample wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

How old are you?
Why should you care? Why should I tell a freak like you? You've probably got more issues than 11 year old boys in Micheal Jackson's bed. You're probably the only one stupid enough to have voted option number 2 in the poll. That was sarcastic by the way. I know I said I'd stop provoking and arguing, but when I saw you post, you're stupidity and obvious low income lifestyle and employment just cracked me up. Just for the record, I'm only a 13 year old kid who is smarter and more mature than you and your 8 year old big brother could ever be. It's either you're a kid, or you have the intelligence of one.

At least I speaky dee English.

Renaissance Man

Alex Dample wrote:

and you're a F-A-G, what's your point? didn't you ever learn to not say anything when you don't have anything nice to say? or was i too busy with your momma?

The Internet King

Alex Dample wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
Alex Dample wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

How old are you?

I speak perfect english. I speak better than you.
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

speaking english is no excuse for being a retard. only bush has that claim.

Alex Dample wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
Alex Dample wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

How old are you?

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
Alex Dample wrote:

and you're a F-A-G, what's your point? didn't you ever learn to not say anything when you don't have anything nice to say? or was i too busy with your momma?
Yeah! While you mentioned it, This "guy" (If that's what he is) is total F-A-G. How's your husband Alex?
Dat Fan

1) Someone who doesn't grok the difference between your and you're is a dimwit. Regardless of age.

2) Eddie, I think it's super that on your site you can call someone a cheesecake because you disagree with them. Can I call you a cupcake if I disagree with you?

3) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

We don't have issues with people expressing opposing opinions on this site. The constant 24 hours of spamming is ridiculous, though. Pick a thread and stick to it.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phanaholic

It was my understanding that this thread would have punch and donuts served. I have been lied to by the powers that be. Therefore I will travel from thread to thread searching for aforementioned punch and donuts. It is my gift. It is also my curse.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Is that all it takes? You stay here... I'll bring the donuts.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan

I get it now. Very clever. That's why Eddie pusses out and writes stick figure like a pansy. So you can call me an F-A-G (which you use as a derogatory term, which makes sense since you run a fan site for a racist), but I can't call you a g00k.

You are a c0ward.