Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phan SF Comedy Club! :o
Dat Fan

hihihi~ i'm a newbie to the forums! be nice to me plz, kthx. lol!

Soooo.. anyone going to the comedy club on Friday? Wheee! I get to see Dat Pham yay! I'm so excited~!

-Shaaali~!
View user's profileFind all posts by shaliSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Re: Dat Phan SF Comedy Club! :o
The Internet King
The Internet King

Sounds exciting! Very Happy I've got a tip for you: If you want to say something to Dat on this forum, then the best place to post is in Dat Phan's Picture of The Day, Dat Phan will probably reply to your post! It's always great to have a new member! Welcome shali! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: Dat Phan SF Comedy Club! :o
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

shali wrote:
hihihi~ i'm a newbie to the forums! be nice to me plz, kthx. lol! ^^;

Soooo.. anyone going to the comedy club on Friday? Wheee! I get to see Dat Pham yay! I'm so excited~! :lol:

-Shaaali~!

its always nice to have a new member.... just be a loyal one... stick around often or you'll soon find yourself lost because we do post a lot on a little amount of time

hehehe... first time posting also... anyways.... shoot i couldn't go to SF today but i think imma be there tomorrow~... or.... sunday... hopefully he'll performing either one of those days.... >.<
Dat Fan

omgomgomomg YES HE IS! I saw him last night - got two hugs, two autographs, and a nice conversation! He's SO SO SO nice!!!!! and super funny yay~! I might even go back TONIGHT to see him again, and bring with me a few more family members I NEED TO BRING MY CAMERA THIS TIME, TOO~! Dat phan, jo0 rox. Everyone in the Bay Area, GO SEE HIM! He's at the Cobb's Comedy Club! Only 20 dollar admission, you can pay at the door! GO NOW. He'll be there March 12-14. goooooooooonow~

(this is from Titi if you're reading, dat phan!)

The Internet King

I'm glad you had a great time! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phan SF Comedy Club! :o