Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
I don't usually plug non-business related things...
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

But here's something I'm passionate about: Music.

For the past few months---few great months, I met this girl and we've been playing a lot of music together and I've found my muse and best friend in music. Her name is Leah Grace:
http://www.leahg.com

So please check out her music... my music will be on there as well time to time. I just finished the site today.

Also watch for John Heffron on LCS 2 -- I hope he makes it into the final 6 or 5 or whatever they're doing this year.. I know it's a little early, but gotta support the comics you love.

so check out leahg and if you like her, download her music and maybe email her, she'd love to hear from everyone.

That is some good music.

I did not know you were musically talented. What instrument do you play? Can you post some somewhere so I can listen?

Also, now that I am blogging...how easy is it to post sound files so I can post some of my music?