Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliminations
Dat Phabulous

Starting a new topic here. So fare Cory Cahaney and that one "MOMY, MOMY, MOMY, MOMY" lady have been eliminated. Which I think is fair because the MOMY chick was just not funny. All three of the other ladies were funnier if you ask me. And as fare as Cory goes, Ralphie May was crying on stage and he was still funnier than her. Everyone is trashing Dat because he repeats material. Rich, Rob, Tess and spiky haired lady all repeated material.

Sorry I don't remember all the names.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phabulous

Any coments?
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
The Internet King
The Internet King

invisibleman wrote:
Any coments?
Ya. I agree. Cory Kahaney and Jessica Kirson (Mommy, Mommy, Mommy lady) were awful. I thought Dat was awesome, I laughed hard at every punchline. I thought John was hilarious also. I loved all of his jokes, especially the cheat code one. Very Happy I really liked watching Jay London perform also. Even though Ralphie was crying, I thought he had some great jokes. In my opinion, his punchlines were brilliant.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

Tarrey Joise (I don't know how to spell her name) I thought was the right choice for eliminations this week. But I didn't think Cory Holcumb should have been eliminated. I thought he did a great job. Well I guess he should not have said so much jokes against women. I think he lost his female fans.

Forgive me for the bad spelling, I'm bad with names.
Dat Phabulous

Last night was another round of LCS. Dat Phan was amazing as usual, as was Jeff Brown's material. That stuff about the big head babies was so funny I was laughing so hard I nearly died from lack of oxygen.

Rob and Tammy were eliminated. I thought Rob didn't do so well, but I was suprized when Tammy was booted. She was one of the funniest people who performed last time. Well she still is great no matter what, and Dat is still in so I,m happy.
Dat Phabulous

We are all in for a week of hell. Dat Phan, Dave Mordal and Ralphie May all hit the stage and only one will walk away. I'm sared, I don't think Dat chose the right time to use old material. Ralphie I know is out, he kept on studering over his jokes. Its going to come done to Dat and Dave. Dat may get elimenated for repeating new material but my mom says that I'm over reacting and that hes just fine. I hope see's right.

Sean Cent from season1 got booted which I think was the right choise.

Ant from season2 was elimenated which is kind of sad but Todd did a better job.

Any Comments.
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Dat Phan all the way

I like Dat the best. If the final comes down to Dat and John, I will stick with Dat.

I really like Ralphie, too, but not as much as Dat.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

if you are from the west coast don't read this until you watch it tonight.

im pretty upset that dat lost, but its all good. i still want season 1 to win because of their originality. but i really like john heffron and alonzo, so its tough.

I find it hard to believe Dave got the most.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

too bad dat lost

Crying or Very sad

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan Newbie

It felt like my heart was shattered by a Peacock shaped mallet and my gut was torn from the inside of my being. I tottaly lost it when he lost. Sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I was really upset when Dat got eliminated but I new something bad was going to happen when he repeated to much old material. Though I must say that I thought Daves bit about being raped twice was the funniest jokes I have ever heard him say. It doesn't matter, we all know he will do just fine.

Well anyway I thought the roast was helarious. Alonzo won the roast again if you ask me. Next week my guesses are Tess and Todd Glass are both going to be eliminated.
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

*ahem*

Nice. Just nice.

Vos & Dave forever.

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

GRAPE! Long time no see.

Grapehater wrote:
*ahem*

Nice. Just nice.

Vos & Dave forever.

Hey Grape!! Where have been?

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
*ahem*

Nice. Just nice.

Vos & Dave forever.
We had our chance to be happy with the winner, and I guess now it's your turn. Long time no see. Welcome back.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phantastic!

Grapehater wrote:
*ahem*

Nice. Just nice.

Vos & Dave forever.

I am pulling for those two as well.