Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yesterday's Posts
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

The site went down yesterday for a couple of hours while systm maintenance was occurring. I had to call Eddie to see what was going on. Meanwhile, I noticed that any posts I made yesterday morning were mysteriously gone. Then I forgot about it.

Then, a forum member suggested that thier posts had been erroniously deleted by an admin. As I explored her issue, I saw that some of my posts have dissapeared as well. Then I remembered the maintenance issue.

If your posts from yesterday have dissapeared, please do not blame it on overzealous pruning. The problem goes deeper even than Eddie Level to the Web Host and is NOT OUR FAULT.

I'll take your word for it Ginamonster but it still feels like the work of Gina. She has been strangely quiet on this issue which, in the past, has been an indication of her involvement in such matters.
The Internet King
The Internet King

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
I'll take your word for it Ginamonster but it still feels like the work of Gina. She has been strangely quiet on this issue which, in the past, has been an indication of her involvement in such matters.
In my opinion, that is very rude. Gina did NOT delete any posts. All posts that were posted at certain time were deleted due to some sort of server downtime. That is rediculously rude that you would assume that.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

yoink78 wrote:
McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
In my opinion, that is very rude. Gina did NOT delete any posts. All posts that were posted at certain time were deleted due to some sort of server downtime. That is rediculously rude that you would assume that.

She's done it many times before. How many times do you have to put your hand on the stove before you realize it's hot?
The Internet King
The Internet King

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
McKenzie Nimrod wrote:

She's done it many times before. How many times do you have to put your hand on the stove before you realize it's hot?
I'm sure Gina has only deleted posts that she and/or other members in the forum find offensive. Do you really have to keep accusing Gina? Have you ever actually chatted online with her before? You know she means well, right?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

Gina and I have never gotten along very well, I think everyone knows that. IMHO she plays favorites and I don't think she has ever liked me.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:

I wasn't even able to GET ON THE SITE yesterday, Nimrod, and last night I was at a John Heffron show.

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
Gina and I have never gotten along very well, I think everyone knows that. IMHO she plays favorites and I don't think she has ever liked me.

I certainly don't like you for accusing me of things I have not done.

As common sense goes, obviously, if you're nice to someone they'll be nice back, and if you're not nice, they most liekly won't be nice back. That's what Gina's doing. If you apologize for all the anger and hate that you have given Gina and be nice to her for now on, I'm sure she'll be nice to you. Nobody here including Gina has bad intentions, everybody here means well, just remember that.
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

yoinky pants to the rescue!
Dat Phabulous

Gina wrote:
McKenzie Nimrod wrote:

I certainly don't like you for accusing me of things I have not done.

You didn't do it this time but you've done it in the past REPEATEDLY so, you know, you DO have a track record with this stuff. You can hardly blame me for assuming it was you up to your old tricks again.
You say it wasn't you this time. Then I stand corrected and I apologize for the false accusation.
But at least you finally admited publicly that you don't like me. Now it's on the record. I feel a sense of relief about that.
Yoink, I realize that you mean well and thank you for your diplomatic efforts.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Thank you for your apology. I will consider this topic closed and am archiving this conversation.