Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phabulous

Hahahaha omg you keep on saying the same thing over and over. I keep on trying to explain it to you but it just goes in one ear and out the other. There is no use arguing with you. I'm not going to argue anymore. Some ppl are just so sensitive.

not like that offends me, I like to argue. It's like my hobbie.

I enjoy arguing lol. I think its fun and keeps your mind at a fast pace. too bad you gave up eh. problem with arguing over the internet is that they can leave anytime they want.

you americans are just so rude

actually, its not being called chinese that offends me, its just the ignorance of the person saying it

You are not the only asian who feels this way Charlie. A lot of asians do. All that im trying to say is that you should just realize that it is always going to be like this forever. People are always going to think all asians are chinese and theres nothing you can do about it. All that im saying is that you should just ignore and try not to get offended about it because it really isn't that big of a deal.

The Internet King

Charlie_ wrote:

I enjoy arguing lol. I think its fun and keeps your mind at a fast pace. too bad you gave up eh. problem with arguing over the internet is that they can leave anytime they want.

Maybe you should join your school debating team.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Family Guy wrote:
You are not the only asian who feels this way Charlie. A lot of asians do. All that im trying to say is that you should just realize that it is always going to be like this forever. People are always going to think all asians are chinese and theres nothing you can do about it. All that im saying is that you should just ignore and try not to get offended about it because it really isn't that big of a deal.

lol is that all?! Oh I know lol. Well I figure if racism to africans has gone down a lot since a couple of decades, I think somewhere along the line and country other than china will do something amazing that will wake the world up and realize that there's more... As a matter of fact, for a short while dat phan has been doing that. I think that's why I'm still on the forum.

yoink78 wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:

at my school we have over 40 clubs, but no debate team... I really think a foosball team is an exellent idea

Charlie_ wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:

at my school we have over 40 clubs, but no debate team... I really think a foosball team is an exellent idea
Shocked Our school has at least 5 debating teams. But no, we don't have foosball, so I guess we're even.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

lol foosball team WOULD be a good idea... we dont have one either lol

charlie, does your school have a chinese checkers team?
Taco Bell and Asians