Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Please post if you want to join
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

If you'd like to manage your region (or usergroup) by means of moderation, please please please comment and tell us why you want to moderate that usergroup!!! Thank you so much!

usergroups are here: http://datphan.com/forum/groupcp.php

Miss Extraordinare

dude, i'd love to moderate the blah blah blah because that thing looks soooo crowded. too crowded and messy infact.

I'm a woman of organizaion, photoshopping, and sex appeal.

come on man, make me a mod. lol

(yes i did email jed)

I'll bve a moderator for the Blahblahblah section. I have an excellent perceprion of spam.
Dat Fan

Tenkuu wrote:
I'll bve a moderator for the Blahblahblah section. I have an excellent perceprion of spam.

Miss Kristelle wrote:
dude, i'd love to moderate the blah blah blah because that thing looks soooo crowded. too crowded and messy infact.

(yes i did email jed)

Hey, isn't Mr.Eddie talking about usergroup leaders, not board moderators?
View user's profileFind all posts by Kira AsoSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Yes i Am

Kira Aso wrote:
Tenkuu wrote:

Miss Kristelle wrote:

(yes i did email jed)

Hey, isn't Mr.Eddie talking about usergroup leaders, not board moderators?

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I would like to volunteer to be a moderator...I am just a HUGE Dat fan...would love to help in any way possible...not to mention I am on this site daily...

whoops! sorry 'bout that, eddie
Dat Fan

hrmm... i want to be a moderator, since I am a big fan of his, and i'd like to help him in anyway possible, even if it's just to help his website. yes, and i'm on daily, EVERY single day, for at least 3 hours a day usually, at nights. but if there is no space, then it's alrite

check out my web page

Dat Phan, you're super DUPER cool
View user's profileFind all posts by Li1azn13oy4uSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Dat Fan

ill do east coast or new england and northeastern if you're still looking for people.
View user's profileFind all posts by pheemaylSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

pheemayl wrote:
ill do east coast or new england and northeastern if you're still looking for people.

gotcha.

I'm big Dat fan, been one since the very beginning. I would love to be the moderator for the southwest region.

Miss Extraordinare

Phil wrote:
I'm big Dat fan, been one since the very beginning. I would love to be the moderator for the southwest region.

eeep. . . ok. . . *dethrones*

lol how about a co-moderator-ship

i would like to help...

home school...

in between work i get bored....
View user's profileFind all posts by that _guy88Send private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
Another region heard from
Dat Fan Newbie

I haven't heard anyone from the NW pipe in. Hi y'all ("Dat's on account I live in dah hood,"as Ralphie would say). I really do live in da hood. Believe it or not, Portland, Oregon has one. Yesseriree, our forefathers, in all their wisdom deemed best to redistributed all the returning WWII Vets who jes happened to be of the Negro persuasion in the North and Northeast tracts near the river. What the Great Vanport flood did not completely and completly take out remained the vestages of African-American culture for the city for the next fifty years. 'Til those damn whities got bit by the "Black Culture bug" Damn! Anyway, Tell me what needs to be done, if you need someone in the Pacific NW. With a little instruction I can dig it.

"I can always be distracted by love, but eventually get horny for my creativity," GIlda Radner
View user's profileFind all posts by AnandaMamaSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

I am so happy being the Canadian usergroup moderator! I am doing my best job to make it a good usergroup! Sorry to bother you guys but if there is any other usergroup moderator jobs needed I'll take one gladly! Go Canadian Usergroup! The best usergroup ever!
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

Location: Regularly commuting from modern Oklahoma to Meiji Era Japan
But who's had experience as a moderator?

I would like to throw my bid in for modship. I've moderated a couple different forums in Misc. Debris for almost a year now, not to mention I am a HUGE Dat Phan fan. However, from the write-ups for the usergroups, I didn't see Oklahoma mentioned. Hmm... Confused

oshiete ikeru imi o
View user's profileFind all posts by Species 125Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

a usergroup should have it's own website or at least a page

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
a usergroup should have it's own website or at least a page
lol. That would mean that I would have to be in charge of the Canadian usergroup page. Oh well. If Eddie told me to do it I would. Anything to help out this website.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

my page builder friend..... i'll shine some amature html on u lol

all we need is a page because really... we just one group of people who arnt too close