Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
For Eddie and anyone who checks this out
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

you know how eddie likes to hate bush and the government so, anyone whois here, go to www.google.ca, type in miserable failure, than click "im feelin lucky"

The Internet King
The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
you know how eddie likes to hate bush and the government so, anyone whois here, go to www.google.ca, type in miserable failure, than click "im feelin lucky"
That's definitely the funniest and most outrageous result I have ever got by searching google. How on earth did you come upon this Charlie?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i was making a site.. i added my friend's picture on it, and i named it uhh whats it called miserable failure and i posted it on the web.. so i was seeing if it would appear on google, i typed in miserable failure and there george bush was

Heheh, yeah I found that out yesterday. Apparently a whole lot of people made links on their websites named "miserable failure" and linked it to George W. Bush's official bio. It's called Google bombing I think. Anyway, there's also one for "french military victories". Not that I have anything against the French.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yea there was one spoof on google about how if you type in "french military victories" google goes and says "do you mean french military defeats?"

The Internet King

hey your right. click here to see it. Apparently a Canadian student somehow hacked the website so that when you type french military victories and click I'm feeling lucky, this will actually appear. I tried it and it works! lol!
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
For Eddie and anyone who checks this out