Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

jennyko72 wrote:
I'm thinking we need to find Lexi, and get the old DPO mafia back together, Gina. Wink This situation needs some adult intervention...

I couldn't agree more.

Herman II wrote:
Gina wrote:
I agree with McKenzie.

That is the funniest post I've seen around here yet

You're right, Herman. That's hysterical.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

See??? Sometimes we can agree! Has anyone heard from Stupid Idiot? I am worried about him. Please PM me an update.

Thanks for asking
Ive been recovering lately from getting my ass kicked pretty bad. The girls brother tried to pretend everything was cool and he and his buddies wanted to hang out with me. We got some beer and went out by the railroad tracks to drink it..and they jumped me. I have a broken nose, a concussion, broken ribs, and a broken finger (from fighting back). I can't believe I was so stupid to trust them.
The girl didn't have an abortion afterall. Now she is gonna have the baby.
Life sucks.
I'm thinking about joining the army and going to Iraq.

ps..Is it true that Dat has new material?

Delicious Monster

You were assaulted, please go to the police, get a paternity test before you join the army.

I figured they were scamming you. With that kind of scam, plus how much the brother was involved, I would ask the judge to have HIM get a pat test too.

I would not recommend you join the military until you get things resolved. You do not want to be humping a 70 lb. pack up Mount Holymoly when a couple MPs put you in the back of a pattywagon to carry you away while you stand trial on a pat suit.

Seek an attourney. Make a deal with your parents...if they pay for the attourney, you will join the army and straighten your life out.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phanaholic

senseiern wrote:

Seek an attourney. Make a deal with your parents...if they pay for the attourney, you will join the army and straighten your life out.

That plan sounds like it makes a lot of sense. This kid has the worst luck I've ever heard of! He truly needs an organization like the army or perhaps the peace corps. Anything to get him out of the country (or at least out of town). I wonder if his parents will go for it though? Sad
The update on Stupid Idiot
Dat Phantastic!

Hey everyone. This is the update on our member, Stupid Idiot: He already told you he was attacked again. The police were called and the brother was arrested. Unfortunately he was released because they say that no witnesses have come forward and those that were there deny it. They cannot press charges at this point Confused
Stupid Idiot (whose real name is Dale) is in bad shape. What they originally thought was only a concussion has turned out to be a minor skull-fracture. To go with the broken ribs, nose etc.. he's been admitted to the hospital. They have him on painkillers. He is feeling very, very down and seems serious about joining the army to go to Iraq when he recovers. He doesn't know his father and his relationship with his mom kind of sucks.
In other words: he could use some kind thoughts. Please feel free to post them here or send him some pms. He has had what he calls " the worst year ever..". (his one night stand girl is now visibly showing!..good thing they only got $50 bucks from him! )
He realizes that he has shown poor judgement in trusting these people..and unfortunatly he is paying the price now.
Let's all try to cheer up our own Stupid Idiot

Re: The update on Stupid Idiot
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

seamonkey wrote:
(his one night stand girl is now visibly showing!..good thing they only got $50 bucks from him! )

Well, $50 seems about right for a disease infested screw. BUt, the skull fracture is not normally included in the price.

SI, I am praying you get better. I doubt you will pass the Army's health exam with a skull fracture.

Isn't it disgusting that forensic law enforcement can find a small detail that links someone to a murder, but, you get someone beat to within an inch of their life and there is not even a second glance.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

my heart breaks for the plight of our dear Stupid Idiot. Seamonkey, please send him my love and support, and do keep us updated.

My heart breaks for him, too. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Re: The update on Stupid Idiot
Dat Phantastic!

senseiern wrote:
seamonkey wrote:
(his one night stand girl is now visibly showing!..good thing they only got $50 bucks from him! )

Well, $50 seems about right for a disease infested screw.

You are SO right Ernie! She is a rotten bitch.
Stupid Idiot is out of the hospital now and getting some rest. When I called him he said he was dpressed and lonely. I guess he hasn't gotten any pm's. Sad So let's get it together DPO and cheer up Stupid Idiot!
He's been a good member here and he really needs it now.

Dat Fan

With a name like Stupid Idiot I would have predicted this kind of trouble.

Loser & Hack

Ass-Pirate wrote:
With a name like Stupid Idiot I would have predicted this kind of trouble.

well with your name it's not hard to predict your behavior either Mad
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I haven't seen SI on here for a while. Anyone know his welfare?
Sensei Ern
The Wonders of Magic Shell

He finally reponded to my PM a few days ago...he still has pretty bad migraines, but the rest of his injuries are starting to heal. Poor SI!!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan

Stupid Idiot has really left us hanging.
View user's profileFind all posts by Technicolor YawnSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phabulous

jennyko72 wrote:
He finally reponded to my PM a few days ago...he still has pretty bad migraines, but the rest of his injuries are starting to heal. Poor SI!!

I thought he was joining the army? Did he mention that Jenny?
Dat Phantastic!

Tony Clifton wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

I thought he was joining the army? Did he mention that Jenny?

Ernie was right. I tried to join the army and I failed the P.E. They said try again later. My headaches won't go away and I can't really sleep at night. I have run out of the painkillers that the doc gave me but I still have migraines. A friend of mine has been giving me his mothers vicodin which hlps a lot. After one of those and a couple of PBR's I'm out like a light and don't have anymore nightmares. Luckily I'm getting unemployment so I can save a little $$ for later to try to move awy from this Hellhole.
Thank you all for asking about me and thanks for the pm's. Smile

[quote="stupid idiot"]
Tony Clifton wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

I have run out of the painkillers that the doc gave me but I still have migraines. A friend of mine has been giving me his mothers vicodin which hlps a lot. After one of those and a couple of PBR's I'm out like a light and don't have anymore nightmares.

Be careful mixing alcohol and painkillers. It can be very dangerous.
View user's profileFind all posts by Technicolor YawnSend private messageSend e-mail
Site Rules