Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Site Rules
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Over the last few weeks, there has been some discussion on appropriate conversations and topics. I would like to annouce that we, as Administrators and Moderators will be cracking down on topics we deem unacceptable. you may argue that this is censorship, and perhaps it is, but we cannot argue about dirty pictures being posted when most of the topic conversations are somewhere in the sewer.

If you are over 18, and can prove it, you will be allowed access to the over 18 forum where these things are acceptable. Otherwise, there are plenty of topics to be discussed that do not include graphic descriptions of your sex life. I guess the point I am trying to make, is, Clean it up guys. be sensitive to those who may not be open to the kind of discussion you are. I have said it many times, Dat's fans come from all walks of life. they are young, and old, and we would like them all to fell comfortable here.

If you have any questions or comments, I invite you to PM me. You may feel as you please about cleaning it up, but I will stand my ground. And I think I have the support of the other DPO helpers. If it makes me uncomfortable, I will put a stop to it.

Have a great day, guys.

Ginamonster
View user's profileFind all posts by GinamonsterSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

You have my full support Ginamonster.

I will, however, keep to my usual self in the 18+ forum.

Ladies I'm a little worried that "not talking about it" is part of what got Stupid Idiot in the mess that he's in. Dat seems like a guy that truly believes in education. Kids are growing up way too quickly these days.
There's a saying in the gay community: Silence=Death. I know that seems pretty serious but it applies to health, racism, war, all sorts of stuff.
Let's keep the lines of communication open.
Sincerely,
Seamonkey

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I disagree.

This is a forum, not a sex-ed class. Some things SHOULD be kept in school, with parents, guidance counselors, etc. This is not the place. And also, we all have PM. Perhaps if stupid idiot had questions, he coud PM us. We are ALL nice people willing to help.

I agree with Gina on this. It is not our job to provide Sex ed here. If Stupid Idiot has questions, I am perfectly happy to discuss things privately. IT doesn't seem that Stupid Idiot has any questions just announcements at this time. But, my inbox is always open.

seamonkey wrote:
Ladies I'm a little worried that "not talking about it" is part of what got Stupid Idiot in the mess that he's in. Dat seems like a guy that truly believes in education. Kids are growing up way too quickly these days.
There's a saying in the gay community: Silence=Death. I know that seems pretty serious but it applies to health, racism, war, all sorts of stuff.
Let's keep the lines of communication open.
Sincerely,
Seamonkey

Thanx for defending me Seamonkey. I'm really not sure why everyone's afraid to talk about this stuff in public. We've been hearing about it since we were 10 years old anyway. Not to mention what I've seen on Showtime.
But I'm now scared Sh*tless! After waiting my whole life to lose my virginity to think that I may have gotten her pregnant or gotten some horrible disease on my very first try is almost too much to take.
And I barely know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the PM Ginamonster. Very good info. But very scary too. I guess I might be in big trouble, huh?

Delicious Monster

I agree that things should be out in the open. I just do not agree that DPO is the place for sex ed. If Dat tells me otherwise, I will recant. But knowing him, he won't.

Loser & Hack

you should have used your condom sense
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

*sighs*

Ginamonster wrote:
I agree that things should be out in the open. I just do not agree that DPO is the place for sex ed. If Dat tells me otherwise, I will recant. But knowing him, he won't.

It would be interesting to hear from Dat on this issue Very Happy
Dat Phantastic!

Well, I had an appointment at the free clinic. They say
I have crabs Mad
I have to wait a week for my HIV test
The girl I was with says she wasn't on the pill but doesn't think she'll be pregnant Now she thinks I'm a pest and doesn't ever wanna see me again

Gina rocks!

I thought we agreed this topic would be moved to PM?

stupid idiot wrote:
I have crabs Mad
The girl I was with says she wasn't on the pill but doesn't think she'll be pregnant Now she thinks I'm a pest and doesn't ever wanna see me again

Why don't you lighten up a little, Gina? Maybe you should worry less about your forum "laws" and a show a little more concern for this kid's health.
Stupid Idiot, it's good that you sought out medical attention. From my experience, crabs aren't too difficult to get rid of. I'm sure your H.I.V. test will be negative and then you can try to get this "girl" to take a home pregnancy test. And then you can rest easy. But you did the right thing by going to a doctor that's for sure
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Stupid Idiot and I have had plenty of private conversation on this topic. I do not think he is lacking for support or concern. However, I do support Gina in that open forum continues to be the wrong place for this discussion. I didn't think to ask dat when I saw him yesterday, I will try to remember for the next time we talk, what he thinks of this. in the meantime. please keep the sex talk private.

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
stupid idiot wrote:
I have crabs Mad

Why don't you lighten up a little, Gina? Maybe you should worry less about your forum "laws" and a show a little more concern for this kid's health.
Stupid Idiot, it's good that you sought out medical attention. From my experience, crabs aren't too difficult to get rid of. I'm sure your H.I.V. test will be negative and then you can try to get this "girl" to take a home pregnancy test. And then you can rest easy. But you did the right thing by going to a doctor that's for sure

Thanks for the kind words Ginamonster and McKenzie It has felt good to talk about this stuff. Sorry it makes you so uncomfortable Gina. I guess it's because you're a Christian. That's ok. So is my Grandma.
Wish me luck everyone.
We sure don't need any little stupid idiots running around the world

Gina rocks!

I am one of the most openminded people when it comes to any type of conversation.

My religious beliefs have NOTHING to do with it. I have never claimed to have a holier than thou image here.

I am a moderator. My job on this website per Eddie and Dat is to MODERATE the forum. Ginamonster is an administrator and has asked EVERYONE to keep these type of conversations to private message. Being under her, I am doing what she has asked, and that is to enforce that this conversation go into private message.

So, NO I won't "lighten up". I will discuss anything with any of you in Private Message. But this conversation on the forum is over. This is NOT the place for it.

Thank you, once again, for your support, Gina.

Loser & Hack

Gina wrote:
I am one of the most openminded people when it comes to any type of conversation.

My religious beliefs have NOTHING to do with it. I have never claimed to have a holier than thou image here.

So, NO I won't "lighten up". .

go, jesus protector, go!!
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Bungholio,
that is quite uncalled for. Please do not intentionally push the buttons of other DPO members.

Gina rocks!

Its ok Ginamonster. It just shows the maturity level of some of our members. Confused