Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Diva

pain killers? alcohol?

dude it's called a therapist.

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
pain killers? alcohol?

he does have a therapist. 2 actually. physical therapist and a psychaitrist.
don't be such a d!ck lexi.
Diva

um i'm not being a d!ck. people that mix alcohol and pain medication has an obvious problem with depression. i was just suggesting a healthy way to get over problems.

you know this is sad people. if my logic and wit offends you, then there is nothing that the doctors can do for you.

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
pain killers? alcohol?

It's not nice to make fun of people that have legitimate problems.
Diva

why not. i have and had legitamate problems. i make fun of them all the time. you can't take everything so seriously if you, that makes problems worse.

think about it, people that have addiction problems usually have a lot of stressful stuff going on, and there has to be an outlet - enter:addiction. but there are other outlets, like humor, or kickboxing.

that's all i was trying to say.

i take it none of you have ever read a vitamin water bottle label.... you guys would flip out.

BOW DOWN TO KILLTRON!!
BOW DOWN TO KILLTRON!!

silver_lined_lexi wrote:

i take it none of you have ever read a vitamin water bottle label.... you guys would flip out.

Affirmative. I have inspected the ingrediants of your humanoid moisture substitute. It would be inadequate on my planet. Killtron could tell you that.

Diva

vitamin water labels are filled with satirical and sarcastic nothings which make fun of other beverages.

Dat Fan

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
why not. i have and had legitamate problems.

Somehow I'm not surprised to hear that.
View user's profileFind all posts by Mr.HilariousSend private messageSend e-mail
Diva

probably because everyone has had serious problems of one kind or another.

are you sure that you are not Mr. Stater-of-the-Obvious?

Dat Fan

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
probably because everyone has had serious problems of one kind or another

I consider myself to be perfectly normal. I don't know why everyone is so proud of all the problems they have.
The Internet King
The Internet King

charlie ciitrine wrote:
silver_lined_lexi wrote:
probably because everyone has had serious problems of one kind or another

I consider myself to be perfectly normal. I don't know why everyone is so proud of all the problems they have.
Nobody said that they were proud of their problems, only that they make humor of problems. I don't see anything wrong with that. I don't understand why some people bother Lexi. She's done absolutely nothing wrong. Even if you read over her posts, you'll realize that anytime she did something that offended someone, she apologized.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Diva

thanks yoinkles! Embarassed

Dat Phantastic!

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
um i'm not being a d!ck. people that mix alcohol and pain medication has an obvious problem with depression. i was just suggesting a healthy way to get over problems.

you know this is sad people. if my logic and wit offends you, then there is nothing that the doctors can do for you.

It sounds like you were making fun of my problems.

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
pain killers? alcohol?

Dude, it's called politeness. You might want to look that word up in the bad person.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

OK...did you really spell dictionary wrong, or was the bad personary a funny little joke? Either way, I laughed. Wink

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phabulous

jennyko72 wrote:
OK...did you really spell dictionary wrong, or was the bad personary a funny little joke? Either way, I laughed. Wink

You're right, Jenny, that is hysterical.
Dat Phantastic!

News update...
My ex-onenightstand is very pregnant. She is ballooning up like a blimp and her family swears that I will pay child support when she has it. The brother is in juvenile hall thanks to getting arrested for stealing motorcycles. At least he can't bother me anymore. Thank god it's December and the worst year ever is almost over. As soon as my x-rays are clear I'm gonna join the army for sure and go to Iraq and I can get my frustration out.

Delicious Monster

her family cannot force you to pay child support unless it is yours. once again, paternity test. expensive, but worth it.
Then, if it is yours, you will have to pay child support, but you also have a right to see your child. If they try to stop you, you can get court ordered visitation. I would like to encourage you to be a part of that baby's life, if it is yours.

Ginamonster wrote:
her family cannot force you to pay child support unless it is yours. once again, paternity test. expensive, but worth it.
Then, if it is yours, you will have to pay child support, but you also have a right to see your child. If they try to stop you, you can get court ordered visitation. I would like to encourage you to be a part of that baby's life, if it is yours.

Ginamonster, if if the baby is his I think it would be best in this case to put it up for adoption. I just don't see how these two (not to mention their families) can work together on this deal after everything that has gone on.

Dat Phabulous

stupid idiot wrote:
News update...
My ex-onenightstand is very pregnant. She is ballooning up like a blimp and her family swears that I will pay child support when she has it. The brother is in juvenile hall thanks to getting arrested for stealing motorcycles. At least he can't bother me anymore. Thank god it's December and the worst year ever is almost over. As soon as my x-rays are clear I'm gonna join the army for sure and go to Iraq and I can get my frustration out.

You really are a stupid idiot.