Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phanaholic

I saw Alien vs Predator yesterday. It actually wasn't too bad for a sequel or whatever you wanna call it! The pyramid was really cool, the aliens were pretty cool loking, even though they had to be really ugly, and their theory about aliens coming to earth was interesting. I think it had one hole in it though, but it might just be my overactive imagination. The two things that bothered me were: you can't were a regular long sleeved shirt in the Anartic, or even just one jacket and a couple of layers of clothes. You need MAJOR layers of clothing to keep you form dying! Second thing- I don't recall the Egyptians sacrificing people- maybe cats, but there's a big difference between a person and a cat!

The Punisher- Err I saw that movie today at my cousin's house. It isnt bad, I mean the whole movie is kinda wierd, a bit pointless, I rather watch the Hulk

Saw Napoleon Dynamite twice in three days. hilarious.

Saw Eternal Sunshine (finally) it was pretty good!

I just saw two VIn Deisel movies on DVD. I recommend them.

1. Pitch Black
2. Chronicles of Riddick

PB is about 5 years old, and is very good. It is the prequel to CoR. You should watch them in that order.

They are about a guy who is a trained killer, in a sci-fi background. If you watch it with the lights out, and the TV brightness turned a little lower than usual, you will have a good time being scared. Watch it any other way, and you will still see good action movies, it just won't immerse you.

Be sure to listen to the commentary tracks after seeing it the first time. They will explain some of what you may have missed.

Charlie_ wrote:
The Punisher- Err I saw that movie today at my cousin's house. It isnt bad, I mean the whole movie is kinda wierd, a bit pointless, I rather watch the Hulk

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THE HULK SUCKED!!
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

lol i liked it. brought back lota memories

I thought that the special effects were horible, and the ending was way to wierd.

I thought the Punisher was a much better story and did not rely souly on special effects.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i you thought movies that rely on special effects succked before, watch the day after tomorrow

The Day After Tomorrow was just some story that could have been made into greatness but was simply used by the producers to make a quick buck.

If they mabye got a little bit more into the charaters rather then the plot it probably would have been better.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

The book it was based on did not focus so much on the plot as it did the scientific data supporing the idea that we are heading for another ice age. It was interesting.

The Hulk was wierd until you realize that it was filmed to look like a moving comic book. The lines and the shots were strait from comic book art. If you are a fan of comic books, you can appriciate how cool that atually was!

GM, if it were not for the few things like our differences in religion, and I weren't married, you would be Mrs. Miller.

You help the military
You are a knock out
You like the Hulk

What more would a guy ask for? Other than, are you independantly wealthy and don't mind spending it all on me?

Oh Wait. Do you mind if I ignore you all day and instead play video games?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

The answer to that would have to be:

No

and yes.

funny, I keep telling men I am the perfect woman, but I still can't get a date! Right now I don't mind because the cute boy at the book store smiled at me. almost a week ago.

Ginamonster wrote:

No

and yes.

funny, I keep telling men I am the perfect woman, but I still can't get a date! Right now I don't mind because the cute boy at the book store smiled at me. almost a week ago.

Be careful with SenseiErn, GM. If you marry him there's a good chance that he will tie you up in the bedroom and leave you there when he runs off to NRA rallies.
Dat Phabulous

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

No

and yes.

Be careful with SenseiErn, GM. If you marry him there's a good chance that he will tie you up in the bedroom and leave you there when he runs off to NRA rallies.

Well mabye GM is into that kind of thing.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

um, no. I don't think I am.

ocean's 12 comes out this friday

this is the most anticipated movie this year in my books.

I want to see that movie so bad!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

in canada, ocean 11 is playing on city tv at 9 today... im gunna watch it

ocean's 11 is by far my favorite movie.

The Internet King

OMG, I didn't even know there was an Ocean's 12.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Movie and play reviews