Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
So... What's Eddie Up to?
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Ok, so I got a really disturbing letter from UnitedAsian.org. They've been sending Dat and I crap for however long Dat's been famous from Last Comic Standing. I never read the letters before, I just usually trash them, but the other day I checked it out.

this is what it read:
"I was shock to find out that Gay Community and Hollywood moviemaker
were disgusting and sickening for promoting two male dogs engage in
sexual act and two male dogs getting marriage in the Legally Blonde 2
Movie with PG 13 Rating."

There was an URGENT subject heading and the rest of the email goes on to say how terrible and wrong gay marraige is. However wrong you think it is, I don't care, however, I'm in favor of it.

So I go to the website and I check this guy out.. his name is Nam Nguyen. This is the basic mission statement of the website:
"The mission of the United Asian is to promote diversity, tolerance, equality, and non-partisan among Asian Americans."

I don't know if you guys know the meaning of the word diversity, tolerance, or equality---and especially the word non-partisan, but if you looked at the website and saw that phrase, you'd think this little club was a freakish cult of right-wing asians.

I asked to be taken off their mailing list. If I'm not, I'm going to take action to get their server blacklisted.

So that's what's new in the past few days.

Love Eddie.

ps (vote John Heffron LCS2)

Whoah.

Just because many conservatives are against gay marriage is no reason to throw out word associations like that. Just because someone limits their idea of marriage to one man and one woman does not make them a freak, or a member of a cult. Otherwise, you are calling over 80% of all black people freakish cultist right-wingers.

This guy, may be both, and may be a Republican, but they are NOT to be associated together.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

I am suprised that this is the first time that the most liberal member here and the most conservative member here have squared off.

Eddie has some pretty strong views, and so does Sensei, so let's all just move past it, OK? Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

We're not squaring off. Sometimes, when things upset us, we tend to say more than we should.

Eddie is my friend, and I expect us to remain so when the elections are over.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

you're right. i sometimes group republicans with conservatives, and I know it's a terrible thing to do. It's the momentum the party has at this point which allies themselves with all conservatives--it's how the base of the republican party works. Even though, idealistically, the party's main goal is to promote national defense, smaller government and less social issues, it's hard to discern what is republican now-a-days.

I will revise my statement to just say the President of the UnitedAsian is a nutjob and not all republicans are cultish... but take a look at their site and decide for yourself... How is trying to thwart gay marraige and promote a gay marraige ban "non-partisan?"

Those guys are a bunch of crazies if you ask me.

senseiern wrote:
Whoah.

Just because many conservatives are against gay marriage is no reason to throw out word associations like that. Just because someone limits their idea of marriage to one man and one woman does not make them a freak, or a member of a cult. Otherwise, you are calling over 80% of all black people freakish cultist right-wingers.

This guy, may be both, and may be a Republican, but they are NOT to be associated together.

Sensei Ern

Renaissance Man

senseiern wrote:
We're not squaring off. Sometimes, when things upset us, we tend to say more than we should.

Sensei Ern

haha, we're good, this is just a simple political exchange of ideas... though I don't like when someone calls themselves non-partisan and try to use their newsletter to promote their own agenda.

Eddie wrote:
senseiern wrote:

Sensei Ern

haha, we're good, this is just a simple political exchange of ideas... though I don't like when someone calls themselves non-partisan and try to use their newsletter to promote their own agenda.

You mean like Moveon.org?

Eddie, I'm sorry you had to deal with those people. They sound horrible

So... What's Eddie Up to?