Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
"kung fu pee pee" joke.
binbinbin

i like dat.but just as a suggestion.tell the same joke in national telivison for more than 3 times really make the joke annoying. not sure if any one else noticed.I mean the "kung fu pee pee" joke. you did it last year. but any way.keep up the good work and hope u the best.

bin
Dat Phantastic!

Lots of folks have noticed that.

i agree, i am truly your #1 fan dat, i have seen each and every episode of you on lcs 1 and i've recalled that kung fu peeing joke, i guess whatever gets a laugh, right?? anyways good job on the set, and btw my mom thinks you look goooood, lol
View user's profileFind all posts by lil_happy_moronSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

i still think it's a good closer.. for such a short set.

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
i still think it's a good closer.. for such a short set.
I agree. It was the perfect closer for his set. I was pleased to see him with new mateial though. I thought it was pretty funny. Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan Newbie

LCS3 is going to rock! First Season team all the way, man!

...'nuff said.
View user's profileFind all posts by GreatDragon ADSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan Newbie

aww go season 2!! i only liked dat outta season 1 but i got like 4 favorites in season 2

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

binbinbin wrote:
i like dat.but just as a suggestion.tell the same joke in national telivison for more than 3 times really make the joke annoying. not sure if any one else noticed.I mean the "kung fu pee pee" joke. you did it last year. but any way.keep up the good work and hope u the best.

bin

he's going to try to revise old jokes if he can--its a little different than last years.. but it's one of his signiture jokes. just because you've already seen it, doesn't mean everyone else has--it seemed to do pretty well though.

When I do standup, which is getting more frequent, I use a signature joke.

Mine is:

(I mention something about Iowa in my routine, usually right out of the gate.) (Then, I begin) "The problem with being from Iowa is that people automatically deduct 100 points from you I. Q. The conversation goes kinda like this...'You see Joe, the cosine is equal to the tangent divided by th esine.'

Joe then thinks, 'This Ernie guy has GOT to be a genius. He has to have an I. Q. of 165, 175, 185!' Joe then asks, 'Ernie, where'd you go to school?'

I reply, 'University of Iowa.' Joe then thinks, "Uh, he's probably wrong, I better go ask Dale the Retard.'"

I may change the joke once I think of a better one, but I will always use, "The problem with being from Iowa..."

Anyone who watched the first LCS knows that Dat reviews his jokes like an accountant. He finds the Kung FU Peeing joke is still getting big laughs, so he uses it. I did notice however, not as many people laughed as hard as last year. I was surprised he used it as his closer this time.

Of course, that is one of the hardest parts about doing standup...deciding which jokes to use.

Loser & Hack

lil_happy_moron wrote:
i agree, i am truly your #1 fan dat, i have seen each and every episode of you on lcs 1 and i've recalled that kung fu peeing joke, i guess whatever gets a laugh, right??

the comedy world would be a lot more interesting if more comics followed dat phan's example and did urine-based jokes.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

senseiern wrote:

Anyone who watched the first LCS knows that Dat reviews his jokes like an accountant.

WOOOOOOOOT for Accountants!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Jennyko. are you an accountant?

Why yes I am... how scary is THAT??

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan Newbie

I LOVE last comic standing. Dat Phan is absolutely my favorite. My whole family loves him. I only saw the "kung-fu pee-pee" joke twice but it's still funny every time. Laterr
Dat Fan Newbie

Yeah, I've seen dat use that kung foo pee pee joke a few times, Hes also used other ones too, like the "I don't walk by you guys and say (lists random stuff)" joke a few times. its great, but I think some people aren't going to like him when he said that John Kerry jumped his uncle On LCS3 that one time. Still a great guy though.

The John Kerry joke was funny. FIrst, his supporters will like it because he is saying Kerry is telling th etruth, and Bush's supporter will like it because it sounds ridiculous.

Naders supporters will complain that they were not represented, though. Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

did you notice dat forgot to actually finish off the kung fuu pee pee joke? he forgot to do the mortal combat thign and say "FINISH HIM". that was my favourite part of the joke! Sad

Well let us hope that John Kerry supporters don't take it bad. I heard some booo's in the croud. It will suck to be voted out of the show for something as simple as that.
The joke is legendary
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

The kung fu pee joke is a legand now and people still laugh at it. I think its Dats best closer
View user's profileFind all posts by azncomicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
"kung fu pee pee" joke.