Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gina, keep us posted on how you are doing
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina, you are the only one I know that lives in Florida. I am praying you stay safe, and I would like updates on how things are going.

Sensei Ern

when you think about it... she hasnt posted in a while... but lets have faith, she probably evacuated the city like the news man said to.

Jokesonme and I evacuated for Charlie but we are staying put this time. This storm is twice as big as Andrew was (remember THAT one? Devastating...) but it will be a tropical storm by the time it reaches us. Tropical storms still can kick 70 mph winds, so there is a chance we could lose power and I won't be able to update you.

Thanks for your concern...I'll keep you posted.

They are telling us on the Weather Channel that there are flood watches throughout the state. So be aware.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

There are. We expect lots of wind and rain, possible no power, etc. Got plenty of food, water, etc.

Stay safe Gina!

Gina rocks!

I'll try

(and thank you... )

dont get Charley and Charlie mixed up. lol, for a second I thought you evacuated just for me . Winnie the Pooh and Me wish you the best... so do your pink flamingo cups!

I'm confused here, what are they calling this one?

I don't know what is with these names.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

frances

Doing ok everyone! The worst of it has passed..

Well I was watching CNN, and they were saying that Frances is a very long lasting hurricane, but fortuneatly it's not all that strong and powerful for being a hurricane. Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty nasty. Millions lost power, many lost their homes, and tons of areas are flooded. I'm sure Gina knows plenty about it. I believe that it has mainly passed by now. Even though it has, I wish Gina and her family, and all the other residents of Florida and the surrounding area to stay safe.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

florida must have bad business this year and it'll probably go one for another year or two

Charlie_ wrote:
florida must have bad business this year and it'll probably go one for another year or two
I doubt it. Florida has went through tons and tons of hurricanes and tropical storms. People are always interested in seeing things like hurricane damage.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina wrote:
Doing ok everyone! The worst of it has passed..

I am glad you are safe. Tel JOM hi.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Well, I was WRONG. The worst of it was Monday morning. My area got pounded with the back end of the storm which was much worse. We were without power and everything. Lots of damage to the area.

Hurricaine Ivan has now battered Florida too. Major damage.
View user's profileFind all posts by Mr.HilariousSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Friday night, my area had several tornados pass by from the last gasp of Ivan.

My wife and I were in Ocean City, MD, but our daughter took care of our pets. She called to tell us everything was ok.

Sensei Ern
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

yoink78 wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:
I doubt it. Florida has went through tons and tons of hurricanes and tropical storms. People are always interested in seeing things like hurricane damage.

that is a little morbid, yoinky.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

it is, but you have to admit, there's nothing people love more than a disaster area