Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
You have been warned
BOW DOWN TO KILLTRON!!
BOW DOWN TO KILLTRON!!

I am The Great Zondex. I am a soldier from the planet Zycor. I am here to tell you that a great and powerful ruler is among you: You know her as the "mortal" Gina. But on the planet Zycor she is the leader of all living things.
Her name on Zycor is KILLTRON!!!
BOW DOWN TO HER YOU MERE MORTALS AND EARTHLINGS FOR SHE HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR PLANET TO EDUCATE AND ENLIGHTEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Thank you for your time.

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Sorry, but, you people need to get a life.

Confused Huh? That was an interesting post. Shocked

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Ptfff Robocop can beat anyone

Did anybody watch Southpark last night? It was a re-aiting of the episode where the boys get ninja weapons.

Instead of the standard animation, they did an Anime style. My favorite part was when Cartman claimed he had invisibility and was creeping across the stage completely bare.

THose that did not see it, and especially those that have never seen South Park, I can't explain it without sounding like I'm rambling.

Anyway, Zondex sure sounds like Tweak as Captain Chaos.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

yeah! I think that was the last Southpark episode I saw since I no longer have TIVO and forget that it's on. Ah TIVO. sometimes I'm tempted by Courtney just for the TIVO. then I remember that he broke my heart. No TIVO is worth that.

Gina, does this mean that we have to call you "Killtron" now?
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I thinjk she prefers Gina here on earth.

Last edited by Ginamonster on Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Gina rocks!

Tony Clifton wrote:
Gina, does this mean that we have to call you "Killtron" now?

No.

BOW DOWN TO KILLTRON!!

Gina wrote:
Sorry, but, you people need to get a life.

People, you have been spoken to by the great KILLTRON!! She is correct: you humanoids need to get a life....on another planet..because "Gina" , as you puny humanoids call her, is preparing your measly planet for a MASSIVE colonization by the citizens of Zycor.
BOW DOWN TO KILLTRON!!! SHE IS YOUR NEW LEADER!!!!!!
Cheers.
Hrm

freak!!!
Dat Fan Newbie

i dont know about you all....but that guy kinda scares me!!! Shocked
View user's profileFind all posts by mechaletSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Dat Fan

Charlie_ wrote:
Ptfff Robocop can beat anyone

It sounds like Robocop wouldn't stand a chance against Killtron/Gina. Shocked
Re: freak!!!
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this person. I suggest he/she/it seeks therapy immediately.

The Internet King

Gina wrote:
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this person. I suggest he/she/it seeks therapy immediately.

"The Great Zondex" has the same ip as that guy Charlie Citrine that was saying he is in love with you.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i didnt need super technological mumble mumble to figure that out

Perhaphs it's a CH or dat phan hatred club member just being stupid and is hinting us a bit... perhaphs we should expect another attack?

senseiern wrote:
Did anybody watch Southpark last night? It was a re-aiting of the episode where the boys get ninja weapons.

Instead of the standard animation, they did an Anime style. My favorite part was when Cartman claimed he had invisibility and was creeping across the stage completely bare.

THose that did not see it, and especially those that have never seen South Park, I can't explain it without sounding like I'm rambling.

Anyway, Zondex sure sounds like Tweak as Captain Chaos.

watch it? i have the series, im getting everybody loves raymond season one soon! I love that show, its so true most of the time

Charlie_ wrote:
i didnt need super technological mumble mumble to figure that out

Perhaphs it's a CH or dat phan hatred club member just being stupid and is hinting us a bit... perhaphs we should expect another attack?
Well either did I, just keeping it on record I guess. Yes, it is very suspicious behaviour. I suspect it could be from that retarded Improv Resource forum. Now those guys are losers.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Charlie_ wrote:
watch it? i have the series, im getting everybody loves raymond season one soon! I love that show, its so true most of the time

Yes, but do you have the unseen ink drawn pilot that they gave to the producers to get the backing? I do. I also have the original aired pilot, and Cartman gets an anal probe...all are direct copies from the original original ORIGINAL tape used to broadcast it. (It helps to contract for Discovery Channel, who knew somebody, who knew somebody who knew the creators .
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I am always on the lookout for another spam attack. that is why I stay logged in all day.

senseiern wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:

Yes, but do you have the unseen ink drawn pilot that they gave to the producers to get the backing? I do. I also have the original aired pilot, and Cartman gets an anal probe...all are direct copies from the original original ORIGINAL tape used to broadcast it. (It helps to contract for Discovery Channel, who knew somebody, who knew somebody who knew the creators .

lol nice