Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Love Advice
Dat Phabulous

This girl I know used to flirt with me like crazy in class. At first I didn't think she liked me because she was way out of my league. Shes popular and im not. Well for a couple of months she flirted with me a lot but I never really acted interested in her because I thought she was kind of a snob to people but then after a couple of months I found out she was actually a nice person. Thats when I started to like her. I started flirting back with her. Then all of a sudden she stops flirting with me. Now she practically ignores me. She won't even talk to me unless I talk to her and she won't even look at me when im talking to her. What happen?

She never liked you. She's popular and could get any guy she wants, practically every girl flirts, trust me, I have experience.

She REALLY is out of your league. I know it may sound harsh, but now she probably thinks that you think she likes you, and wants to stop that because she doesn't like you.

Seriously guys, don't yell at me for saying this, I knwo how you all are. I am telling the likely truth.

bigPhan wrote:
She never liked you. She's popular and could get any guy she wants, practically every girl flirts, trust me, I have experience.

She REALLY is out of your league. I know it may sound harsh, but now she probably thinks that you think she likes you, and wants to stop that because she doesn't like you.

Seriously guys, don't yell at me for saying this, I knwo how you all are. I am telling the likely truth.

Ptff and men are complicated? You girls should make up your minds.

Umm explain how we all are?

My preferable g/f would be a

Fairly Good Looking
Nice
Honest
Smart
Has a sense of humour
Can make ME laugh
Smiles<--- VERY IMPORTANT
Understands what I'm talking about
Tells stories
Tells stories that are NOT "You had to be there" stories.
Are getting along with my friends
I can get along with her friends
Giving(I know the "Love is no all give and no take" but, I really do treasure those small crappy gifts some people give me... such as bracelets made out of police tape... oh that's special)
Has a lot to teach me
Has a lot to learn from me(just so it never gets boring)

You're turn

Don't get me started on this subject, I haven't had a real relationship in 1 and a half years. All my friends get the girls and I am forever the wing man. I'm going to die alone.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Fan

I don't really date anymore since the last "girl" I went out with turned out to be a transvestite. I was so embarassed because we had already made out on my couch before I noticed "her" erection. I ran away!
Dat Fan

I don't have girl troubles anymore LOL.

Seriously, are you sure she was flirting with you? Some good looking poeple have to be nice to uggos so that thier image with the administration stays clean. Then there's always the likely possibility that she was being condescending, and you walked right into it. How many times has she laughed during a session with the IN crowd and the naive geeky kid? Or she could have been creeped out at your attempts to flirt back, are you sure you even know how to flirt? I mean seriously, there's more to flirting than telling cute jokes and possessively stroking a girl's hair with dorito covered hands. My advice is to back off before they have more to laugh about.

Hope it helped. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dat Phabulous

Ptff and men are complicated? You girls should make up your minds.

Umm explain how we all are?

My preferable g/f would be a

Fairly Good Looking
Nice
Honest
Smart
Has a sense of humour
Can make ME laugh
Smiles<--- VERY IMPORTANT
Understands what I'm talking about
Tells stories
Tells stories that are NOT "You had to be there" stories.
Are getting along with my friends
I can get along with her friends
Giving(I know the "Love is no all give and no take" but, I really do treasure those small crappy gifts some people give me... such as bracelets made out of police tape... oh that's special)
Has a lot to teach me
Has a lot to learn from me(just so it never gets boring)

You're turn[/quote]

I just want a girl who likes me for me.

AmAznComic

charlie ciitrine wrote:
I don't really date anymore since the last "girl" I went out with turned out to be a transvestite. I was so embarassed because we had already made out on my couch before I noticed "her" erection. I ran away!

Thats nasty

[quote="bigPhan"]She never liked you. She's popular and could get any guy she wants, practically every girl flirts, trust me, I have experience.

i hate to say it bigPhan but I agree with you mostly. She can get any guy she wants but she doesnt flirt with anyone else in the class though and theres guys all around her. She is way out of my league though. By the way how do you know shes way out of my league, just because im on a message board doesnt make me unpopular. Who am I kidding yes it does. I also have to say that not all girls flirt with every guy. Barely any girls flirt with me.*crying* I should just forget her. Your right I probably just misunderstood her. I dont have a chance with her anyways. So many popular guys like her. Theres something about Mary except for her name isnt Mary. Well I got to go. I have lots to do. I have a big fulfilling life. Im going to make dinner for one; watch desprate house wifes; and cry myself to sleep.

how old are you...

Don't worry about it Family Guy. She is probably young and immature and insecure herself. She probably does like you but is caught up in peer pressure and just sticks within the group she knows. Maybe you should rent "Pretty In Pink". Wink
If she is full of sh!t then she doesn't deserve a nice guy like you anyway.

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Yay Seamonkey!!

Guys play games too. Don't judge her because she is popular and pretty. Try talking to her without flirting. or if you flirt, keep it light. Just because there are a lot of guys who like her, doesn't mean she knows it, and it doesn't mean she likes them back or thinks he can "get any guy she wants" Deep down, girls are just like guys. insecure and scared.

Datings over-rated. Stay true to yourself and focus on getting through school in one piece. Once you are making the big bucks, look to see who is right there with you and has the same goals as you. You will find a much better match.

Another thing. Set your sites higher. Instead of "Fairly nice looking", don't settle for anything less than drop-dead gorgeous. Remember, if this is the one you are to spend your whole life with, you had better make it the best you can get.

Also, abstinence really is the best way to go. It's not always fun, but it keeps you out of trouble, right, Stupid Idiot?(Note: 'Stupid Idiot' is a member here. I am not calling you one.)

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

But i like fairly good looking

Anyone drop dead would spend too much time fixing one's self and wouldnt want to have any adventures that might just "break a nail"

but i guess if somewhere in thsi crazy whack world, there is a drop dead gorgeous that can divide her time from grooming to having fun, heck, that be awesome

than again looks are only good until 40?

the song, " she's so high" suits this situation pretty well

Charlie_ wrote:

Killtron will look good for all of eternity!

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Charlie_ wrote:
But i like fairly good looking

Anyone drop dead would spend too much time fixing one's self and wouldnt want to have any adventures that might just "break a nail"

but i guess if somewhere in thsi crazy whack world, there is a drop dead gorgeous that can divide her time from grooming to having fun, heck, that be awesome

But see, Drop dead will become "fairly good looking" when she doesn't take time to look drop dead, but fairly good will fall to "ugh" when she doesn't take the time.

Do you want that?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Someone who is drop dead gorgeous doesn't necessarily have to be a model. Remember the old phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder? What one person finds as drop dead goreous another might think is ugly. It depends on what gets your motor running.... Cool

The Great Zondex wrote:

Killtron will look good for all of eternity!

You are so strange...lol.

Gina wrote:
Someone who is drop dead gorgeous doesn't necessarily have to be a model. Remember the old phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder? What one person finds as drop dead goreous another might think is ugly. It depends on what gets your motor running.... Cool

i was thinking that but i assumed when sensei said drop dead, he ment the super model way so i went along with the same idea.

yes sensei but who said my fairly good looking had to try and look good