Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diva

don't call her. you have to get her to call you. it takes careful manipulation and forethought to get this thing to go through the right way. you don't want to rush to call and end up sounding ... not good.

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

She doesn't have my phone number.

jennyko72 wrote:
Nothing worse than giving a guy your number and then waiting for him to call. Well, there are worse, but I won't go into that here. Wink

correction: nothing worse than getting a girl's number, calling her, and realising she gave you the wrong number

I do suppose that would suck.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Theres a girl i like in my hisotry class shes a cheerleader, how should i ask for her phone number?

The sad thing is...I don't know if it ever gets easier to put yourself out there like that. You just have to have enough confidence to ask. And even if she says no, enough confidence to ask the next one...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Its gona talke me awhile to build enough confedence to ask her. Very Happy

Family Guy wrote:
She doesn't have my phone number.

get someone to give it to her, for a good reason, i might add... have you considered whether she is even worth it?

often if you have to put forth an extremely worriesome amount of energy on someone and they aren't meeting you part way... wrong person. i'm sure that the perfect girl is right in front of you and you don't even know it.

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

um. Will you just call her already? I agree with Jenny. It sucks to hope someone will call, then they don't. if the worst that happens is that she gave you the wrong number, then all you have to do is apologise and hang up. Don't wait for her to call you. don't send her your number through a friend, I think that shows that you are not couragous enough to call her to talk to her. just call. I'm tired of these "hard to get" games (although I agree with my mother that I need to play a little harder to get!! ) Calling her once does not make you desparate, it makes you interested, and there is nothing wrong with that. Calling her every day when she doesn't return your call makes you desparate. Calling every 5 minutes makes you a stalker!

I think I will just call her. I don't think its a good idea giving her my number so she can call me when I just asked her for her phone number like a couple of days ago. Anyways rarely ever will the girl call the guy anyways. I going to make a list of things to talk about.

1. How are you doing
2. School
3. Work
4. Things she likes to do for fun

Im just kidding im not going to make a list

Delicious Monster

cute. have you called her yet? what are you waiting for???

no don't call her! you'll come off stalkerish.

The Wonders of Magic Shell

I say call her. How would it be stalkerish?? If he called every two minutes, yes, but notif he calls her once.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phabulous

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
no don't call her! you'll come off stalkerish.

Why would that be stalkerish? I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. Shes probably expecting me to call her. That is why I asked her for number. If she calls me would that be consider stalkerish too. So everytime a guy askes a girl for her phone number and he calls her that is stalkerish. Where do you get these ideas from Lexi?

because i don't know how many times i've gotten calls from people i don't even know and i don't want to be rude and it comes off as me liking them, and they never stop calling.

and when you asked for her number was it like, i want your number for no good reason. or was it like, you'r e in my class and i need a homework buddy?

i don't know. i could be totally wrong.

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Lexi, if you brush them off enough, they stop calling. That sounds horrible, but I don't like to be rude either. Meanwhile, if she didn't want him to have her number, she could have taken his and then not called, or just said no. This isn't some guy she met at the mall, they have a class together. and you are forgetting that high school is not like the real world. I woiuld have been thrilled to have a guy ask for my number, and would have tried to be is friend if I wasn't interested in him. If she doesn't want to talk to him, she will find a way to get out of it. she'll make up a boyfriend or never be home. That's how it works in high school. hopefully, they will fall madly in love and live happily ever after. But he will never know if he doesn't call. Calling once or twice does not equal stalker.

Call her right now dude. If you are reading this get up and call her.

During this stupid discussion she has probably already lost interest in you.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

or she's like me and her feelings are hurt that you have not called yet. why are you waiting again?

You should just sleep in her backyard until she notices you.
Dat Phabulous

Ok I will call her right now.