Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Taco Bell and Asians
Dat Fan Newbie

So I saw a Taco Bell commercial featuring fajitas. This asian guy was walking and said "Ooo fajitas..." Then this cab honked at him. Then it another part this asian-looking girl was walking and said, "Ooo fajitas..." and then got hit by the swinging doors. So it's "Let's make fun of the asians" huh?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! MAKE FUN OF THE ASIAN KIDS WILL YA!

<--that's funny.

that commercial is pretty old in canada

oh well, brown people are picked on more, if they can handle it, we asians can too, no biggie.

They were making fun of everyone in that commercial actually. I did notice the asian guy right away though. I practically notice any asian person on tv because it is so rare to see them.

Just chill. The white people weren't ready for black people to be on the movie screen until Al Jolson did it. (That was sarcasm.)

In another 50 years, the only work dominated by white people will be Grand Wizard of the KKK, and that is only because those guys are a little slow in accepting changes.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

this commercial confuses me (I haven't seen it).
why does something violent happen to any asian person who says:
"ooo..fajita"?
what are they trying to say here?
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

uhh, its to show obsession for the taco. He's so into the taco, he's doesnt watch out for the cab. He's so in the tacos that he doesnt realize the situation he's in which makes him look like a pervert.

I once saw an asian laughing while playing with a talking machine in the local mall.

It was the fourth funniest moent of my life, because of his laugh.

I am calm.

Breathe.

I was just saying being that Dat is asian and all...asians are overly sterotyped.

Dat is asian? (not sarcasm)

roseyposey wrote:
I am calm.

Breathe.

I was just saying being that Dat is asian and all...asians are overly sterotyped.

meh, you're being how i use to be. Cool down, Im asian myself, just realise that in the asian countries, caucasians are being made fun of too
Anyways, what bad stereotypes do we asians have? Good in math? Good with technology? People think all asians know some form of martial arts? whats the big deal.

These companies are trying to be funny, and frankly... asians are funny!

See the tylonol ez tab commercial? Whois in there? A brown guy adn a white guy. The brown guy is FUNNY. If you're allowed to laugh at someone else, I think they should be allowed to laugh at us. Just dont take it so seriously.

Take some time everyday to laugh at the things you do. It'll make you feel better about yourself and it'll take some stress off.

Family Guy wrote:
Dat is asian? (not sarcasm)

w00t since when did Vietnam not become a part of asian Did you think the guy in the top left corner is caucasian? lol

I always thought Dat Phan was black honestly.

lol how'd you come to find out who dat phan was than?

I watched LCS.

I wouldn't have known he was Asian unless he did his mom and other asian jokes, thank god for those.

Charlie_ wrote:
roseyposey wrote:
I am calm.

Breathe.

meh, you're being how i use to be. Cool down, Im asian myself, just realise that in the asian countries, caucasians are being made fun of too

Yeah.. Charlie used to be a wee bit touchy about being from Asia. He once lost his sh!t because I thought that Dat was Korean or something

I thought Dat Phan was joking when he said he was asian. Maybe he should of mention that he was asian in his stand up.

stupid idiot wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:
roseyposey wrote:
I am calm.

Breathe.

Yeah.. Charlie used to be a wee bit touchy about being from Asia. He once lost his sh!t because I thought that Dat was Korean or something

hehe good ol days eh

Dat Phan should talk about being asian in his standup so that people know that he is asian.

lmao, he does... I think 90% of his jokes are about asians... I think when people SEE him, they know he's asian... You're probably thinking of alonzo