Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

How can you not tell Dat is asian? Just look at him Very Happy

Im just messing with you guys.

How could you all not tell FG was joking?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Am I the only one that didn't notice or care that there were asians in the Taco Bell Commercial? Honestly guys, quit making it about race and realize that it's just a damn funny commercial. They all looked like people to me!
I think it's one thing to be proud of your heritage, but to dwell on it all the time? that's the real reason racism is a problem!

I feel the same way as you do Gina. It was just a commercial. Everyone on the commercial was made fun of not just the asian guy. You guys are reading the commercial too much. It was just a commercial.

Commersials are becoming to confusing.

Most of them don't even make sense.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

senseiern wrote:
How could you all not tell FG was joking?

lol, I saw the irony a long time ago.

I didn't know he was joking, until he told us

until he said "Dat should tell more jokes about being asian" I kinda believed him lol

LOL

The real story here is how much eating taco bell, or other Mexican food for that matter, can cause a serious case of the Hershey-squirts.

Delicious Monster

you are obviously not eating good mexican food. Where do you live again?

stupid idiot wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:
roseyposey wrote:
I am calm.

Breathe.

I was just saying being that Dat is asian and all...asians are overly sterotyped.

meh, you're being how i use to be. Cool down, Im asian myself, just realise that in the asian countries, caucasians are being made fun of too

Yeah.. Charlie used to be a wee bit touchy about being from Asia

I don't think "Viet Huy" was ever touchy about being from Asia. I think he was annoyed at people like you that assumed that Dat was Chinese or that all Asian people are Chinese.
Dat Phabulous

Why do asian ppl hate being called chinese so much. Even the chinese don't like to be called chinese.

ugh

it's like calling all americans canadians, all black people, south american, all europeans french....

dont get me started again. Everyone has some sort of pride in where they are from and when people over look that pride we get mad. Their ignorance is at a point where it's intoleratable. It's like "How the hell did they pass geography when the only 2 countries in asia they know are china and japan"

please put yourself in this situation

Yeah it suks everyone calls me chinese when im viet, then they ask me whats the difference? It suks Very Happy

Family Guy wrote:
Why do asian ppl hate being called chinese so much. Even the chinese don't like to be called chinese.

Most people just think that because china's population takes up 1 Sixth of the world population.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

ive noticed something lately.... i dont see anymore japanese people. seriously, i hang around with a lot of asians and they're mostly, chinese, vitnamese, korean, and a guy from singapore and hong kong... no japanese people.... what's going on

Wow..too much seriousness in this post.

I was just telling you my observations, I see clearly at everything.

Believe me, I'm so proud of my heritage. (Actually, I'm "Pacific Islander"...being from the Philippines but technically Asian.) I wouldn't change me for anything. I'm quite happy for being me. You all should be happy for who you are. Sure, everyone is made fun of. That's the beauty of diversity. So many to pick on. (Just kidding.) But thanks guys, I appreciate me so much more now.

Charlie_ wrote:
ive noticed something lately.... i dont see anymore japanese people. seriously, i hang around with a lot of asians and they're mostly, chinese, vitnamese, korean, and a guy from singapore and hong kong... no japanese people.... what's going on

Ive noticed that also. Godzilla must of really gotten to them.