Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Whats the weirdest dream you ever had?
Dat Phabulous

My weirdest dream would be when I was a black leprecaun that looked like Matt Damon. I ate some soup which bloated me up. So I became really bloated and I started floating in the air. Then I went to the restroom and start peeing. I felt really werid so I woke up and my bed was wet. The end.

ah the dream thread. the seniors should remember my dreams...

actually I had a dat phan city rebuilt dream pt 2 recently!

Lemme fill the newbies in on my first dream.

I had a dream where Dat Phan Forum was not just a forum on the web anymore but a city, and all of our fellow forum members lived in it. Well some devistation happened where the city was blown up and mashed(i think this was personification for spammers) and we had to rebuild it. In my dream I remember seeing a dream version of jenny, gina and ginam, and yoink. anyways i remember jenny was the one looking for survivors or something like that and everyone else was rebuolding the city... i think yoink had jet packs lol...

anyways part two happened after I watched the movie "I Robot and Shawn Of The Dead" . So the city is livable and we're all in primary housing. the elders are talking a a school that hasnt been destroyed yet. anyways for some reason robots were surving us(I robot), suddenly they turned into zombies(shawn of the dead) and attacked everyone. we managed to take them out of the sschool but they were attacking hard. For some reason in my dream febreze was what killed zombies. so zombies attacked the school and they broke in, we all hid in the washroom when ginamonster discovered they was a zombie in the toilet, so everyone ran out. and then right before we could open the door to the library, a zombie attacked my vice principal and i woke up lol....

i didnt get to use my febreze errrr

Wow what a dream.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Whats the weirdest dream you ever had?