Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic

What do you think of the Family Guy's return?
YES! I LOVE IT!
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Who cares?
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
What's Family Guy?
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

The Family Guy is back on FOX!
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

What do you think of the shows? Dat will be on an episode later this season... so check him out!

The Internet King
The Internet King

I think I caught 2 or 3 of them, all of the episodes were hilarious as usual. Season 4 is off to a great start. I can't wait until later this season.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: The Family Guy is back on FOX!
Dat Phanaholic

Eddie wrote:
What do you think of the shows? Dat will be on an episode later this season... so check him out!

Which!?!?! When?!?!?! As himself?!?!?!?

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Re: The Family Guy is back on FOX!
Mr. Kwako

Buddy Hackett wrote:
Eddie wrote:

Which!?!?! When?!?!?! As himself?!?!?!?

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Relax douche-bag. All good things to those who wait.
Dat Phanaholic

Why the f*** would you call me a douche-bag?

Go back to Cringe Humor, tool.
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Mr. Kwako

Buddy Hackett wrote:

I call it like I see it. You're spazzing out about a TV show??? You're clearly a wanker.
Dat Phanaholic

Mr. Kwako wrote:
Buddy Hackett wrote:

I call it like I see it. You're spazzing out about a TV show??? You're clearly a wanker.

I'm not "spazzing out" you jackhole. I am a fan of Family GUy AND I am a fan of Phan. Two great tastes in one candy bar!

Why can't I be interested in this (ON THE DAT PHAN BOARDS) without getting attacked by people like you.

Call THAT like you see it, turdburglar!
Mr. Kwako

Buddy Hackett wrote:
Mr. Kwako wrote:
Buddy Hackett wrote:

I'm not "spazzing out" you jackhole. I am a fan of Family GUy AND I am a fan of Phan. Two great tastes in one candy bar!

Why can't I be interested in this (ON THE DAT PHAN BOARDS) without getting attacked by people like you.

Look maybe we should take a step back here. You are obviously the excitable type. We all love Dat Phan here and that's what really counts. In your case, you just sort of squeal like a girl about it and that's your business.
Dat Phanaholic

Mr. Kwako wrote:
Buddy Hackett wrote:
Mr. Kwako wrote:
Buddy Hackett wrote:

Look maybe we should take a step back here. You are obviously the excitable type. We all love Dat Phan here and that's what really counts. In your case, you just sort of squeal like a girl about it and that's your business.

You know what, buddy? The moderator (yoink) sent me a PM telling me to stop arguing with myself. Because he thinks we're the same person.

But I think HE'S actually you, being a d*** just to get me angry because he thinks I'm not real.

Well, :flip: to both of you!

NOW WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN DAT WILL BE ON FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!
Dat Phanaholic

Buddy Hackett wrote:
Mr. Kwako wrote:
Buddy Hackett wrote:
Mr. Kwako wrote:
Buddy Hackett wrote:

You know what, buddy? The moderator (yoink) sent me a PM telling me to stop arguing with myself. Because he thinks we're the same person.

But I think HE'S actually you, being a d*** just to get me angry because he thinks I'm not real.

Well, :flip: to both of you!

NOW WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN DAT WILL BE ON FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!

Per yoink's request, here's his most recent PM:

As of this point, I'm not banning anybody and never said I would. I'm just saying, come on, your obviously the same guy or either from that irc site. Go ahead and post this in that forum, wtf do I care.

I don't know, yoink. WTF do you care?
The Internet King
The Internet King

I was referring to the IRC forum you belong to, but you're free to post it in this forum too, but please post it right here. This is a forum about Dat being on Family Guy. Thank you.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

yoink78 wrote:
I was referring to the IRC forum you belong to, but you're free to post it in this forum too, but please post it right here. This is a forum about Dat being on Family Guy. Thank you.

Um... I did post it here. Look up, yoink.

Keep up the phenomenal work!

Oh and, um, can someone please answer the question I've asked three times? WHEN IS DAT GOING TO BE ON FAMILY GUY?
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Don't know, but thanks for the giggle with the turdburgler remark!

Buddy Hackett wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

Um... I did post it here. Look up, yoink.

Keep up the phenomenal work!

Oh and, um, can someone please answer the question I've asked three times? WHEN IS DAT GOING TO BE ON FAMILY GUY?

It's probably running on a loop in your wet dream.

PS..I have nothing to do with "Bungy HACKit"
PS..What the hell is a Yoink? Sounds like a hernia.
Dat Phanaholic

Ginamonster wrote:
Don't know, but thanks for the giggle with the turdburgler remark!

And thank YOU for being a moderator without an agenda, GM.

Yoink, you just made the list.

Kwako, you just made in your pants.
The Internet King
The Internet King

Please don't post it right here. Oops. lol That did sound weird.
Dat Phanaholic

yoink78 wrote:

What are you talking about?

Do you even know anymore?

When did you stop caring, yoink?
Dat Fan

Delicious Monster

My only agenda is to keep this place clean and friendly for Dat's fans. I know it sounds cheezy, but I try to run your guy's stuff through my head according to what Dat would want. There have been many times when I have considered deleting a post or banning a member because the pissed me off, but really, This isn't about me. It's about Dat.

The Internet King

Buddy Hackett wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

What are you talking about?

Do you even know anymore?

When did you stop caring, yoink?
Yes, as a matter of fact "I do know" anymore. I know as a fact that you're trying to start an argument, so stop. Any further rude or intentionally irritating messages from you will be ignored by me, unless they get out of hand and inappropriate, then of course I'll have to delete or ban, but that will be my last resource. And of course I care. I care about the better of this forum, that is why I am choosing for now on not to acknowledge immature behaviour. And no head games. I don't play nicely with head games.
The Family Guy is back on FOX!