Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
I am the new Moderator
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

I have been promoted to the position of moderator on this forum (which is dead, dammit!). Feel free to voice your questions or concerns to me via private message.

Thanks, Azncomic Very Happy

Loser & Hack

azncomic wrote:
I have been promoted to the position of moderator on this forum (which is dead, dammit!). Feel free to voice your questions or concerns to me via private message.

how about a new urine-drinking thread to get things going?
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

urine got boring months ago.

there must be something more interesting than urine...
not many posts of anything lately...
where is dat?

AmAznComic

yea this site is really dead, unless ppl start posting and inviting more ppl.

azncomic wrote:
urine got boring months ago.

How a bout poopy?

AmAznComic

anyone on the forum eat poop?

Renaissance Man

i sure don't.

Dat Fan

Eddie wrote:
i sure don't.

That's not why I heard
I heard about your trip to Germany.

AmAznComic

ahah

azncomic wrote:

So have you officially replaced Yoink and Ginamonster?

Proudly A Loser.

when do I get to be a mod huh?

The Internet King
The Internet King

Grapehater wrote:
Well I guess you missed out when the spammers ran the forum, they would've promoted you to admin.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

yoink78 wrote:
Grapehater wrote:
Well I guess you missed out when the spammers ran the forum, they would've promoted you to admin.

Yay spammers rule.

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

no, I just don't pop in very often since the spammers were here.

Is Dat phan even alive anymore? I have not even heard anyone make a joke about him in a long time.

Dat Fan

Although not finished Michael Kors handbags in 2017,Salomon Shoes it should not be burberry outlet so urgent to montblanc pen run until 2018.Cheap Jerseys But fashion is always a fast one, is not it,Coach Factory Outlet Online so after a serious coach outlet online review of 2017's timberland boots fashion memorabilia,North Face Outlet Fashion King must non-stop disseminate Coach Outlet new trends for you.kate spade handbags Maybe you are still nike outlet wearing a thick Coach Outlet Store Online down jacket,nike air max 90 and even two pairs of socks.Michael Kors Outlet But with Tory Burch sale the constant coach outlet online alternation adidas yeezy boost 350 day and night,coach black friday there are not oakley sunglasses cheap many days in winter,ugg boots Sale and you can swarovski Outlet see the vibrant Coach Factory Outlet spring right away,pandora charms sale which means your wardrobe needs adidas nmd womens to be renewed.valentino shoes Before that,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses all you need to do under armour is understand the red bottoms for men latest trends of Nike Store the coming year,true religion then take the wallet.Skechers Outlet Wallpaper-style Coach Outlet floral pattern Timberland Boots Outlet If this year is Coach brand year,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet this argument Ugg Australia is not an cheap Jordan shoes exaggeration.Cheap Ray-Ban Sunglasses In addition to being a oakley outlet popular element moncler jacket of Coach's Kate Spade fire this year,the north face next year a Ugg Outlet large area of flower cheap jerseys motifs burned by Coach Coach Outlet Online will also be wiped out.Coach Outlet Store Online In the spring ugg outlet of flowers,Ugg boots Outlet how can you wear a Ugg Boots little flower to longchamp outlet suit the scene,Tory Burch Shoes The modern chaussures louboutin pas cher khaki Although Coach Handbags Outlet the prediction canada goose clothing of this color ralph lauren outlet is not disruptive,ugg boots but in 2018 we can expect it to north face jackets be displayed in Michael Kors Factory Outlet different forms,New Balance Shoes such as Pleated skirt or Coach Outlet lotus nba jerseys wholesale sleeve shirt.Adidas Shoes Bold stripes here coach outlet is bold in two ways,nike free pas cher the color of the adidas yeezy boost breakthrough Michael Kors Outlet Online and the breakthrough lines.Burberry Outlet Store Compared to Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet the previous oakley sunglasses popular pinstripe,Cheap Jordan Shoes 2018 stripes will Moncler Outlet appear Asics Running Shoes more and more true religion jeans Outlet wide trend,Kate Spade Outlet but also in coach outlet color will be Salomon Running Shoes more and more daring.Coach Outlet Store Online Look forward to nfl jerseys this breakthrough the north face outlet innovation swarovski for our wardrobe.Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet Although this Ray-Ban Sunglasses cartoon T-shirt is timberland very difficult to under armour sneakers relate to North Face Outlet Online a mature woman,fitflops because it Swarovski Crystal looks so naive and the north face careless,Cheap Jordans For Sale but when you put moncler outlet store it into the high waist skirt,nhl jerseys wholesale and then Jordan shoes with a necklace,Stuart Weitzman it looks It will be a ugg boots very delicate shape.Salvatore Ferragamo Outlet Whether the Michael Kors Outlet heart-shaped pattern Oakley Sunglasses Outlet on your cuff,moncler jackets or chest or back,Michael Kors Outlet in short,Asics Running Shoes you should Prada Sunglasses let your heart Christian Louboutin Shoes feel the spring of ugg boots its expectations,Oakley Outlet Store if you feel too Polo Outlet high-profile,oakley canada you can choose a canada goose outlet smaller Christian Louboutin Shoes pattern.mont blanc pens Although the pink in Nike Shoes 2017 popular for Jordan Shoes a long time pink,Longchamp but in the nike shoes new year we Ray Ban Outlet Online look forward to Tory Burch Outlet a brighter color,Uggs Outlet to start moncler outlet the new year,Michael Kors Outlet on a pink basis,Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet the appearance Fitflop Sandals of purple just to Michael Kors Bags meet Our expectations.skechers shoes outlet Although the pandora jewelry sale pink in 2017 coach handbags popular for a Coach Outlet Online long time pink,uggs outlet but in the cheap Jordans 11 new year michael kors canada we look forward to swarovski crystal a brighter color,Vans Outlet to start the new year,Oakley Outlet on a pink basis,Jordan Shoes the appearance of jordan shoes purple just to mont blanc pens meet Our sac longchamp expectations.Michael Kors outlet Pants-style Michael Kors Handbags Outlet dress Remember tory burch outlet this year,Coach Outlet Official popular skirts oakley glasses under the pants you do,Ray Ban Sunglasses this phenomenon vans store will intensify next year,Cheap ugg Boots in the elegant Oakley Sunglasses Outlet and sexy New Balance Shoes evening dress,Michael Kors Handbags with no longer Nike Air Max the legs but with ray-ban sunglasses canada neutral pants. Prada Handbags Outlet The black and Coach Outlet Store Online white is the most longchamp pas cher extreme of this popular.Coach factory Outlet Although ray ban sunglasses the girdle is Michael Kors Outlet Stores now more true religion and more Pandora Jewelry Outlet advocated liberation cheap ray ban sunglasses 00 of the breast,yeezy boost 350 but too open chest canada goose will make your cheap nba jerseys chest feel like an kate spade outlet empty room,Moncler Outlet and the emergence Uggs Outlet of girdle to Coach Outlet solve this problem,North Face Outlet the difference Christian Louboutin Outlet between the Ed Hardy Clothing previous Louboutin Shoes functionality more Coach Outlet Store decorative ornamental Sex.canada goose outlet store Exaggerated Pandora Jewelry earrings For some time coach outlet very popular minimalist oakley vault style jewelry,red bottom shoes but in 2018 Coach Factory Outlet exaggerated Michael Kors Outlet Online earrings will be the Polo Outlet new trend,ugg australia they will become your Christian Louboutin Outlet ear landscape.red bottom Coach bag bid farewell to polo ralph lauren outlet the winter Coach Outlet Online also means bid farewell to the big bag,Polo Outlet in the spring when to ralph lauren choose a Coach bag,Ugg Boots Sale let it Adidas NMD Womens reflect your exquisite Timberland Outlet Online and elegant bar. Cold wind,Kate Spade Handbags fashion icon autumn and winter fashion Fitflop Sale has been staged in the street.Coach Outlet Online Look at the style of Coach Outlet Store the autumn and winter Street beat,true religion it is not Converse Shoes Outlet difficult to Michael Kors Outlet find one of the Oakley Sunglasses Outlet protagonists Adidas Shoes Outlet of the winter nike air max 90 fashion is all michael kors online kinds of American boots,tommy hilfiger outlet whether it is handsome knee boots,Christian Louboutin Shoes or sexy Coach Factory Outlet ankle boots,adidas nmd R1 a pair of Christian Louboutin Sale boots with michael kors handbags a sense Cheap Nike Shoes of design to longchamp handbags outlet show the mix of cheap jerseys wholesale fashion people Heart machine!Canada Goose Outlet Whether your autumn and winter ugg boots shoes are few pairs Ray Ban Outlet of the most in Polo Outlet the United States boots,Coach Outlet Online Farfetch for Giuseppe Zanotti Design your selection of Coach Outlet Store highly popular fashion boots,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses and offer a good discount,Adidas Shoes Dress up your winter look!
I am the new Moderator