Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
FRANCK MULLER VANGUARD CASABLANCA REPLICA WATCH V 41 SC DT C
Dat Fan

VANGUARD™ Color Dream Los Vandelft Limited Edition Franck Muller high quality cheap watches is proud to announce an ingenious collaboration with talented Dutch artist Loes Van Delft to create a timepiece that transcends traditional watch design. The result of their artistic synergy is the Vanguard Color Dreams Loes Van Delft Limited Edition, a unique timepiece whose unique design reflects the world of Franck Muller and Loes Van Delft.

Designed exclusively for the Vanguard Color Dreams Loes Van Delft Limited Edition, the dial is decorated with the artist's signature and Franck Muller's signature Color Dreams numerals. This unique dial is a canvas of pure imagination, with the artist’s beloved character Pjipje taking center stage and becoming an integral part of Franck Muller’s world, represented by the Color Dreams numerals.

One of the key challenges is the search for perfect watchmaking techniques to transfer the artwork onto the dial. Additionally, the careful selection of 26 different colors presented an artistic challenge, but one that was masterfully overcome.best luxury Watches

Housed in a 43 mm Vanguard signature titanium case, this limited edition watch is treated with black PVD and embodies the essence of contemporary art. Equipped with an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve, it is sure to delight and enchant every wrist that wears it.

To celebrate craftsmanship and creativity, each collector will be honored to receive, along with their watch, a 90 x 90 cm art print signed by the renowned Loes Van Delft, ensuring an authentic connection between collector and artist. To further enhance the exclusivity, each artwork is assigned a corresponding watch number, creating an unparalleled sense of harmony between the two worlds.mens replica watches

About Lois Vandelft:

Loes Van Delft (born 1991) is a Dutch painter known for his vibrant and whimsical artwork, which often features playful characters and dreamlike scenes.

Loes Van Delft’s journey began at a young age, honing her skills as she graduated from the Art Institute of San Lucas in 2012. Her early career took an exciting turn when she interned at Amsterdam-based creative collective Supperclub, where she had her first solo exhibition in 2011.

Her artistic practice is characterized by an innocent quirkiness and a cheeky cartoon feel that she developed over the year and which she calls "Pjipje". Loes Van Delft once pointed out: "My paintings always reflect certain stages in my life that I am going through. If the work is rich in color and exudes a cheerful atmosphere, it indicates a positive period. . If it has a slightly darker tone and Puji Puji’s expression appears more serious, it indicates that this was a challenging time. My paintings are like a kind of diary for me." replica watches luxury

Over time, Loes Van Delft's unique style earned her accolades. In 2012, he won the Best Global Artist Award at the Amsterdam International Art Fair, and the young award-winning works were exhibited in exhibitions around the world, including Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Taiwan.

replica Breitling Premier Top Time B21

AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK PERPETUAL CALENDAR OPENWORKED "CACTUS JACK"
FRANCK MULLER VANGUARD CASABLANCA REPLICA WATCH V 41 SC DT C