Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Anyone watch it?
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yeah i haven't been following this one as i did the others. i did watch one episode though.

The Internet King
The Internet King

I watched the first episode and I wasn't very impressed with the comics. They seemed repetitive from last season (ex. The Buckstar Show again) and I didn't find them that funny. I haven't watched it since.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

wait the buckstar guy came back?

Someone is committing comedicide. It is as though someone who knows nothing was assigned to run LCS into the ground to make sure no one watches it ever again. Why can't they just let comedians run the show?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

I think they need to completely boot out all the crew, writers, etc. and totally revamp the show. An example is they need to get rid of these Bob Read and Mark Ross "Talent Scouts". They're horrible judges and they make terrible decisions. Either that, or just cancel the show completely instead of tormenting us like this. You're right, it seems bad on purpose. Why else would it be so bad all of a sudden and so enjoyable in the past? I mean, I think they picked the bad comedians on purpose or something and hid away the good ones without even airing their auditions.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number

I'm watching the show right now. Well the last part where they actually have some stand up when someone gets eliminated.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

whoops forgot to sign in.

AmAznComic

i watched 1 show then it got boring.

I decided to watch some of that new episode too. It was awful. On the end elimination thing, the last three comics were all worse than that Bonnie McFarlane who resigned from season 3, and she sucked. The performances were even worse than on the first episode. If they won't air any good comics, they shouldn't have aired season 4 at all. Some of the comics that auditioned were much better than the final 10, and even then, I bet they only aired a selective group of the auditions, not neccessarily the good ones. There's no question anymore that it's rigged to be bad on purpose, the only question left is, why? Why would they waste hours of air time that could be used for virtually anything else that would be better? Why would they want to lose themselves money and make advertising ineffective for the advertisers? Could it get that much attention as now the worst show on television that a bunch of people will watch it as a novelty just like that movie Ernie posted? NBC IS WEIRD.
Anyone watch it?