Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Does anyone watch pro wrestling?
Dat Fan

Does anyone watch pro wrestling like the WwE, or TNA?
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

do you know why they changed it form wwf to wwe

In all honesty, I'm proud to say that I don't. Unfortunately, this thread won't get much excitement out of me. You're the first person to try and make a real thread in a while. Thanks for that! lol
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

They were sued byt the World Wildlife Fund. The Fund felt people were thinking WWF wrestling was also the same people asking for donationsfor the Fund. A judge gave the rights to WWF to the Fund....which means by the way, if I ever felt like donating to the Fund, it will never happen now.

WWE responded with a campaign, "Get the 'F' outta here!"

I keep trying to watch WWE wrestling, but I am not paying pay-per-view for it. And, I have to turn it off when it gets to be too racy. What happened to the days when the majority of the time was wrestling and the back end was almost nothing? I really miss the old days when it was Andre, the Hulkster, and the Ultimate Warrior.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

i was wondering what happend to WWF, i turn on the tv one day and they start talking about the long History of WWE and i was like wow this is wierd.

I'm sorry, but fake wrestling is a man's soap opera written by baboons or some low form of primate.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

So what's your point?

Sometimes, with the stresses of life, a man just has to see baboon-written soap opera.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

Well I'm not trying to stop anyone from watching, but I just don't like wrestling, it's just not for me at all. lol
Sexy Sadie loves Charlie

I dont really enjoy watching half-naked sweaty men roll around with each other.
I'd rather watch women.
View user's profileFind all posts by Susan AtkinsSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Fan

yoink78 wrote:
In all honesty, I'm proud to say that I don't. Unfortunately, this thread won't get much excitement out of me. You're the first person to try and make a real thread in a while. Thanks for that! lol

thanks, this site isn't as active as it used to be before it got hacked. sucks don't it?

Last edited by JPnLC4Eva on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Internet King
The Internet King

Well ya and also Dat hasn't been doing any TV. That's often how people find this site.
Does anyone watch pro wrestling?