Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
** yeA!!! **
Dat Fan

******* omg IM GLAD DAT PHAN WON!!!!! to u people who think he wasnt funny probably didnt even have the capacity to understand the jokes!!!!! he was the funniest and the most deserving... the REST OF THE JERK-OFFS r totally lame... ralphie was funny like DAT phan, but im glad he didnt win caz hes a mean cold hearted dude.....thats the truth..*remember when DAT said in the end, he wanted a person who is good inside to win.. well he is right on the dot!!..... the rest are boring people who need new personalities.... they should be nice and unselfish for once... at least dave and rich can be together now.
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

ummm. . .

Since this has nothing to do about dat, except for how much you love him (which is cool ) I'll move this to the General discussion.

but *yay*!

There are many theories out there to why he won. People say he kept on using the same jokes, and others said that it was Dat Phan vs everyone else (so the votes were spread out but not for Phan), and stuff like that.

Maybe even a sympathy vote?
View user's profileFind all posts by Dat LeSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Dat Le wrote:
There are many theories out there to why he won. People say he kept on using the same jokes, and others said that it was Dat Phan vs everyone else (so the votes were spread out but not for Phan), and stuff like that.

Maybe even a sympathy vote?

I believe it was a combination of all of those. It can't just be one thing. I'm sure many asian-americans voted for him because he was asian.. white people voted for him because they felt sorry for him and everyone else thought he was funny.

Site Admin

Eddie wrote:
I believe it was a combination of all of those. It can't just be one thing. I'm sure many asian-americans voted for him because he was asian.. white people voted for him because they felt sorry for him and everyone else thought he was funny.

Just to clarify what Eddie is saying, there are a bunch of Asian and white people that voted for him because they think he's a funny dude as well! It's not like all the races besides Asian and white are the only ones who think he's funny... tsk tsk Eddie for suggesting otherwise.

yeah, the other ones told mean jokes, especially Ralphie. since he's from the South, his jokes were sort of racist.

Miss Extraordinare

plasticflower wrote:
yeah, the other ones told mean jokes, especially Ralphie. since he's from the South, his jokes were sort of racist.

I have this somewhat feeling that ralphie got alot of votes too because political supporters (the ones who believed in ralphie's views).

plasticflower wrote:

wow, talk about stereotypical! Vos had much more racist material (and always does) than Ralphie, in my opinion

I AM NOT A DAT FAN!
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

HomerS3 wrote:
wow, talk about stereotypical! Vos had much more racist material (and always does) than Ralphie, in my opinion

Hmm. . . i think he has more, cockines sin his act. but it's perfect for him.

Quote:
white people voted for him because they felt sorry for him and everyone else thought he was funny.

*points to picture* white girl here speaking for herself...

the first show when he explained the situations when he was younger, that just made me fall in luff with him; not feel sorry for him.. then i kinda noticed how sexxxy he was and then he was funny too!

how could i not have voted for the funny sexy guy?
View user's profileFind all posts by pheemaylSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

. I kow, pheemayl... its hands-off now... *sighs* lets plot a scheme... muahhaha. no, im just kidding! he seems happy.. and i know that we both want whats best for DAT even if it hurts.....owiee...

* i <3 yA, dAt phan!!!! *
Dat Fan Newbie

dat phan iz the best in the world! i voted for him 3 times because his jokes were cool. i thought he was the only funny one. well ralph was alright. i thought the dat deserves to win because everybody picked on him in that house. i wanted to punch all them people in their eyes for playing that cruel joke on him. Mad they all haters man. lolx. DAT PHAN ROX.
Dat Fan

ur all weak! i voted for him 51 times!
Dat Phabulous

i voted only once...
View user's profileFind all posts by that _guy88Send private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
Dat Fan in Training

pheemayl wrote:

*points to picture* white girl here speaking for herself...

how could i not have voted for the funny sexy guy?

Same! I love dat! His jokes crack me up every time! I rooted for Dat since the beginning of LCS. First it was because he's from SD like me. Then I became to really like his personality, Then when I saw him perform for the first time I was hooked!

I liked him since the begininng and i knew he was going to win the whole time!

yeah his humour was like... for the family. the other guys were very funny buut, it's more political and adultish inside humour, i dunno what the heck im taslking about... just ignore me til i get my touch back

Gina rocks!

Viet_Huy wrote:
yeah his humour was like... for the family. the other guys were very funny buut, it's more political and adultish inside humour, i dunno what the heck im taslking about... just ignore me til i get my touch back

We always ignore you Charlie. (I'm just kidding )