Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Comedy Central?????
Dat Fan Newbie

Does any one know when Dat's show will be on Comedy Central? Or when he will be on t.v. again? I would also like to know if he will be doing any comedy shows in the small towns in the U.S. where most of us live. I would love to see him in person and live in up state NY. Razz

on the website.. it said he'll be in NYC but i dont know what for maybe some shows? Confused
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

aznangelchick88 wrote:
on the website.. it said he'll be in NYC but i dont know what for maybe some shows? Confused
He is in NYC to tape his half hour comedy central special. But the special is not supposed to air on TV until sometime next year. I'm not sure if he will be on TV before that. For more information click on the link below to see Dat's official touring calendar. [url]http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,757c4b/srt,0/datphan75/?v=2&t=1063602994 [/url]
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

wait..now i'm confused someone told me that the special on Comedy Central is just clips from the Last Comic Standing..? okay..thanks for the information. the new one.
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

aznangelchick88 wrote:
wait..now i'm confused someone told me that the special on Comedy Central is just clips from the Last Comic Standing..? okay..thanks for the information. the new one.

No, it shall be a 1/2 hour show of Dat doing stand up. and I believe that the last rumor from datneddie (they are quickly becomming one entity, like the big brain thing (it?) from A Wrinkle in Time) was early next year for that show.

The Internet King

Ginamonster wrote:
aznangelchick88 wrote:

No, it shall be a 1/2 hour show of Dat doing stand up. and I believe that the last rumor from datneddie (they are quickly becomming one entity, like the big brain thing (it?) from A Wrinkle in Time) was early next year for that show.
Yeah I read that its next year from some of Eddie's post's. Rumor also has it that Dat has written some great new comedic genius material that will make everybody laugh so hard. I think I heard that from Eddie again. I can't wait to see the comedy central special.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

yeah we all heard it from eddie lol.
The Internet King
The Internet King

It's official! Dat's taping of his comedy central special is on September 24th!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

huh? half an hour of pure stand up everyday by dat next year? dude, thats gonna like.... kill him, he'll run out of stuff fast

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
huh? half an hour of pure stand up everyday by dat next year? dude, thats gonna like.... kill him, he'll run out of stuff fast
lol no it's just a single one episode special not a TV series.
Dat Fan Newbie

I went and watched Dat perform at the Improv in Orlando on thursday night. Whoa was he awesome! I talked to him after the show and he told me that he is going to be starring in a movie next year 2004 with Kim Bassinger. He is also going to be doing a Nickelodeon cartoon. He told me that he is supposed to be starring in a new sitcom next year also from the producers of Everybody Loves Raymond! This should be interesting! By the way, Dat was so cool in person.
The Internet King
The Internet King

amoottu wrote:
I went and watched Dat perform at the Improv in Orlando on thursday night. Whoa was he awesome! I talked to him after the show and he told me that he is going to be starring in a movie next year 2004 with Kim Bassinger. He is also going to be doing a Nickelodeon cartoon. He told me that he is supposed to be starring in a new sitcom next year also from the producers of Everybody Loves Raymond! This should be interesting! By the way, Dat was so cool in person.
Great! A sitcom from the producers of everybody loves raymond! It's gotta be a good sitcom if their the producers! Now more about that Kim Bassinger movie. Do you know if Dat has a small role or a big role in the movie? And that Nickelodeon cartoon, do you have an idea of what it's about? Well thats so cool how Dat has so many big plans for the future.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

haha, hopefully kim bassinger won't be dat's mom in the movie.

Renaissance Man

Ginamonster wrote:
aznangelchick88 wrote:

'like Krang from the TMNT?!

NINJA TURTLES!!!

I LOVE YOU EDDIE!!! THOSE PICTUIRES BRUNG BACK SOME MEMORIES FROM A LOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO!!

Gina rocks!

Yeah....rock on, man.

Does anyone know when I can catch the comedy central gig by Dat? Or anything on T.V. by him?

That's what I wanna know.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Check your local listings. They have replayed the Comedy Central special several times.