Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic

Have you ever seen Dat Phan perform live?
yes
44%
 44%  [ 17 ]
no
55%
 55%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 38

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Has anyone ever seen Dat Phan perform live? Share your stories and write a little about the show here!

If you haven't seen him, where do you live and do you want him to come to your town?

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
Has anyone ever seen Dat Phan perform live? Share your stories and write a little about the show here!

If you haven't seen him, where do you live and do you want him to come to your town?
I haven't seen Dat but I want to so much. I am a huge fan of Dat. Come to Canada Dat!
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As a performer and a person, I have seen Dat grow exponetially since the first time I saw him perform 7 years ago at A Better World Coffee House, where he used to end his set by requesting that the audience make sure they stay for the remaining comics.

The Internet King

Ginamonster wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As a performer and a person, I have seen Dat grow exponetially since the first time I saw him perform 7 years ago at A Better World Coffee House, where he used to end his set by requesting that the audience make sure they stay for the remaining comics.
Wow that's very kind of him.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I have never seen Dat perform live, but I know there are lots of people in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida that would LOVE to see him live....!

Ahh, I remember the first time I saw dat preform live...... On live television....

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Gina wrote:
I have never seen Dat perform live, but I know there are lots of people in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida that would LOVE to see him live....!

Ooh, Ooh, my friend Heather lives in Palm Harbor/Tampa Bay! Interesting town. Florida is very flat.

Delicious Monster

yoink78 wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow that's very kind of him.

He didn't want all of his friends to leave after his set. He wanted us to stay and enjoy the show. He's a very nice fellow.

nope..but i hope i do soon though! =)
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Ginamonster wrote:

Ooh, Ooh, my friend Heather lives in Palm Harbor/Tampa Bay! Interesting town. Florida is very flat.

Palm Harbor is about 10 minutes away from me

How do I vote for this?
View user's profileFind all posts by Dat PhanSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
The Internet King
The Internet King

datphan wrote:
How do I vote for this?
I suppose you'd have to say no because you can't see yourself perform. lol. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
datphan wrote:
How do I vote for this?
I suppose you'd have to say no because you can't see yourself perform. lol. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

well, what if he performed in a house of mirrors???

The Internet King
The Internet King

Tenkuu wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
datphan wrote:
How do I vote for this?

lol. That's true.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
Tenkuu wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
datphan wrote:
How do I vote for this?

lol. That's true.

or instant reply

I saw Dat perform for the first time last week and had a great time. I actually got to meet him after the show and for those of you that haven't met him, he's a very approachable person. He was more than willing to stick around and talk to his fans as well as sign some autographs. His talent will take him far but his personality will take him further.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Johnny wrote:
I saw Dat perform for the first time last week and had a great time. I actually got to meet him after the show and for those of you that haven't met him, he's a very approachable person. He was more than willing to stick around and talk to his fans as well as sign some autographs. His talent will take him far but his personality will take him further.

hope dat starts going on tour to canada... i really wanna see him live

Does he charge for autographs? I've heard that some celebrities have been known to charge from small to considerable amounts of money for their autographs. Billy Dee Williams actually charges 25$ U.S. if you want him to sign on anything star wars-related, as well as Liam Neeson, but he charges 100$ u.s.

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i don't think he does. cause dat is a nice coniderate person.

Tenkuu wrote:
Does he charge for autographs? I've heard that some celebrities have been known to charge from small to considerable amounts of money for their autographs. Billy Dee Williams actually charges 25$ U.S. if you want him to sign on anything star wars-related, as well as Liam Neeson, but he charges 100$ u.s.

no as far as i know dat doesn't charge for autographs, because when he came to my college last night there were people there who couldn't buy the cd and he still signed pieces of paper for them.
so I guess that answers the question about whether or not I have seen him live....lol...he was really awesome.
whitney