Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Advertisement
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

I've thrown up ads on the entire site. Click on 'em and we'll be able to pay for the site this month! If each member clicks on the ads, to check out the advertiser's site, a few times each day we'll earn a few cents, we'll make a few hundred to pay for bandwidth and we'll be able to bring back the videos/mp3s.

google ads are amazing. if you look on each page of the website, google analyzing the page's content and throws ads on the page matching the content! it was funny, however, to first learn that our "contact" page had ads for contact lenses. now they have ads for public relations and talent management companies - the google bot learns fast.

-eddie

The Wonders of Magic Shell

Whatever you say, Eddie. At your service...clicking away now...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Re: OK Eddie
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

jennyko72 wrote:

Thanks! you rock!

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

Thanks! you rock!
This google adsense thing was a great idea Eddie! I think it will really benefit the website! Keep up the awesome work Eddie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: OK Eddie
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:
Eddie wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

Thanks! you rock!
This google adsense thing was a great idea Eddie! I think it will really benefit the website! Keep up the awesome work Eddie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks!

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Please do not click on the ads unless you're interested in the ad. Please also do not spend an hour clicking on ads on our website. Google has theatened to cancel the program because some people have been clicking the ads non-stop. We can't afford to lose this revenue.

We know you're only trying to help, but cheating will not help us. If you'd like to really help us, spread the word of Dat Phan and get folks to visit the website.

Thanks,
-eddie

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
Please do not click on the ads unless you're interested in the ad. Please also do not spend an hour clicking on ads on our website. Google has theatened to cancel the program because some people have been clicking the ads non-stop. We can't afford to lose this revenue.

We know you're only trying to help, but cheating will not help us. If you'd like to really help us, spread the word of Dat Phan and get folks to visit the website.

Thanks,
-eddie
Sure thing Eddie. There are a few ads that do interest me so I will just click on those whenever I want to go to those websites.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Diva

how 'bout I send in a check, and not click anything. . .

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

ditto lol, who noes eddie's adress, cuz id gladly support eddie with my lunch money :P its pizza day on friday i'll use the pizza money

please be advised

kiddies do not send eddie your lunch money. . .
we can't have you dying of malnutrition
and your parents suing dat

it's bad press

think people - think. . .

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yes mom, sorry mom :P

that's right

*ahem*

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

mom, what if we dont send OUR lunch money.... what about THEIR lunch money... im sure we can get something out of them

Gina rocks!

Yeah....I would be happy to send in a contribution......where do we send our checks Eddie?

if this were a movie right now eddie would be crying, and if we were all in one room, someone would be patting his back, than we'd live hapilly ever after..... now if we send a buck or two.... it would save us some clicking so hows about it eddie and if it's ok with u mom

as long as the kiddies are fed I think we can all donate to the dat fund

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
as long as the kiddies are fed I think we can all donate to the dat fund

This isn't the "Dat Fund" - this is the website fund. I run the website. I run ads on the website to make money for the website so we don't end up paying things out of pocket.

-eddie

Gina rocks!

Well my donation to the website fund is burning a hole in my pocket...where do I send the check Wink

Gina wrote:
Well my donation to the website fund is burning a hole in my pocket...where do I send the check Wink

Just buy stuff from our website! =o)

we don't want to be customers!

we want to be patrons

yes, there is a difference

Advertisement