Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Advertisement
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

I've thrown up ads on the entire site. Click on 'em and we'll be able to pay for the site this month! If each member clicks on the ads, to check out the advertiser's site, a few times each day we'll earn a few cents, we'll make a few hundred to pay for bandwidth and we'll be able to bring back the videos/mp3s.

google ads are amazing. if you look on each page of the website, google analyzing the page's content and throws ads on the page matching the content! it was funny, however, to first learn that our "contact" page had ads for contact lenses. now they have ads for public relations and talent management companies - the google bot learns fast.

-eddie

click for money eh? how much money we get for one click?

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
I've thrown up ads on the entire site. Click on 'em and we'll be able to pay for the site this month! If each member clicks on the ads, to check out the advertiser's site, a few times each day we'll earn a few cents, we'll make a few hundred to pay for bandwidth and we'll be able to bring back the videos/mp3s.

google ads are amazing. if you look on each page of the website, google analyzing the page's content and throws ads on the page matching the content! it was funny, however, to first learn that our "contact" page had ads for contact lenses. now they have ads for public relations and talent management companies - the google bot learns fast.

-eddie
Videos and MP3's? Oh boy I better get clicking! *clicks on ads.*
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: Advertisement
The Internet King
The Internet King

I have been clicking on every ad I can find on the website.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

lol same here..

medical ads
asian developing ads
stand up ads
stand up killer ads
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

aznangelchick88 wrote:
lol same here..

medical ads
asian developing ads
stand up ads
stand up killer ads
Anything to get the MP3s and videos up and running!
The Internet King
The Internet King

Get clicking people! Let's make some money for the website!
The Internet King
The Internet King

Hey Eddie, how much do you earn per click?
The Internet King
The Internet King

Hey Eddie, how much do you earn per click? Because I have been clicking on every ad I can find on the website.

Last edited by user on Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i thats original, quoting yourself wouldnt it be easier if we can spare a stamp and mail eddie like a buck or two?

Renaissance Man

Click on the ads because you're all interested, not because I say so!

-eddie

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:

-eddie
I am interested... interested in those Dat Phan MP3's and videos! And some of those ads are pretty interesting. I visited a few ads.

Last edited by user on Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i cant find the mp3 ads, asll i found was web hosting and stuff

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
lol I was referring to the mp3's and videos Eddie would add to the website if he had more bandwidth for the website.
The Internet King
The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
lol I was referring to the mp3's and videos Eddie would add to the website if he had more bandwidth for the website.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

ooo i thought u ment like... free mp3 sites eddie put on here some where haha

Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:
Eddie wrote:

-eddie
I am interested... interested in those Dat Phan MP3's and videos! And some of those ads are pretty interesting. I visited a few ads.

please do not click unless you're interested in the ad. please do not spend an hour clicking. google has theatened to cancel the program because some people have been clicking the ads non-stop. that's cheating, and I don't encourage it. A click a day will do if you want to help out. We can't afford to lose this revenue. Thanks!

thanks
-eddie

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
Eddie wrote:

-eddie

please do not click unless you're interested in the ad. please do not spend an hour clicking. google has theatened to cancel the program because some people have been clicking the ads non-stop. that's cheating, and I don't encourage it. A click a day will do if you want to help out. We can't afford to lose this revenue. Thanks!

thanks
-eddie
Sure thing Eddie. There are a few ads that do interest me so I will just click on those whenever I want to go to those websites.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

lol hahahahhah clicking for hours.... no-lifed loners

Gina rocks!

Wheeeew my hand is getting a bit tired from all this clicking! Click click click click $ $ $ Wink