Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Gina wrote:
Wheeeew my hand is getting a bit tired from all this clicking! Click click click click $ $ $ Wink

yeah, dont click anymore. i never told anyone to click, just if you like the ad, check it out. there are a few that intrest me each day.

we're in danger of getting the program shut down and i worked pretty hard to get into the program in the first place.

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
Gina wrote:
Wheeeew my hand is getting a bit tired from all this clicking! Click click click click $ $ $ Wink

yeah, dont click anymore. i never told anyone to click, just if you like the ad, check it out. there are a few that intrest me each day.

we're in danger of getting the program shut down and i worked pretty hard to get into the program in the first place.
I am just clicking ads I find interesting for now on. There are a few ads I find interesting so I only click on those.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I was JUST kidding about over clicking guys..... Confused

yea, i noe what u mean, sumtimes these guys can be.... too serious dun worry, inside they noe what u mean, eddie just wants people to just click on the things they like and not just blow they're time clicking. how many clicks do we have eddie?

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Viet_Huy wrote:
yea, i noe what u mean, sumtimes these guys can be.... too serious dun worry, inside they noe what u mean, eddie just wants people to just click on the things they like and not just blow they're time clicking. how many clicks do we have eddie?

About 12 the first day, then over the weekend when I posted it in the forum, we had close to 70 clicks. I think it should remain around the 20 click range.

How the clicks work:
Google determins real clicks from phoney clicks using a special program. So you can sit there clicking 100 times, but it may only count 2 or 3 clicks.

To assure the accuracy of the clicks, usually they make sure the computer's IP isn't clicking the same item or different items repeatedly over the course of a few minutes. So if you click on 3 or 4 ads in a few minutes, it probably will only count one. Different advertisers pay differently for clicks. So one click may be a few pennies, and another will be 20 cents. I still haven't figured that out yet. Google is pretty restricted on their pay-out policies and "pay-per-click" program. This is all knowledge based on what I understand of Google and other PPC websites.

You can check it out yourself at http://www.google.com/adsense

I don't want to risk the termination of our program so PLEASE just click if you're interested. The way you can help is spread the word of our forum, and website and someone somewhere will want to click on the ads.

We have a good number of clicks per day it seems. Today (Wednesday) is kinda low with only about 10 clicks, but their database may take up to 24 hours to update. It's ok if we only make 50 cents- 1 dollar a day and it'll help us pay for the website.

Thanks to everyone for understanding!
-Eddie

The Internet King
The Internet King

Is the amazon ad pay per click?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: How the clicks work:
The Internet King
The Internet King

How many clicks did you get on Thursday? (Please don't answer until Friday.)
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

.... i tried signing up for the ad thing and they didnt exept me cuz they didnt like free domains and my navigation is cruddy lol

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:

at the end of the month, i'll report our first month testing out the google ad system, but I can't tell you how much we made.

so click on the ads if they interest you--i encourage it. but don't go overboard trying to help us.. a few clicks per minute---i mean hour, no i mean per day will do fine.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

at the end of the month, i'll report our first month testing out the google ad system, but I can't tell you how much we made.

so click on the ads if they interest you--i encourage it. but don't go overboard trying to help us.. a few clicks per minute---i mean hour, no i mean per day will do fine.
An end of month report is an execllent plan. Very Happy
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I have to do a month end report here at work and I HATE it...like you guys care....

Gina wrote:
I have to do a month end report here at work and I HATE it...like you guys care....

Oh! I feel your pain Razz

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Thanks for your support Lexi-poo! Very Happy

eww... girl talk

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

November looks bleak in terms of advertisment money. I'll tell you how much we made yesterday... 7 cents with less than 2 clicks per day for every day in November.

I know you all visit this site.. are the ads become less appealing?

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
November looks bleak in terms of advertisment money. I'll tell you how much we made yesterday... 7 cents with less than 2 clicks per day for every day in November.

I know you all visit this site.. are the ads become less appealing?
Sad wow that doesn't sound good. I'll have to remember to keep an eye open for the ads I like.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I will too....lets all try to help out a little bit...don't go overboard or anything...but if something interests you, check it out please!

i'd be honest - but i'd die

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

u can be whatever u wanna be, a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, wonderwoman... for some of u guys back there but i'll be blunt

i dont like clicking ads.. ads= pop ups, popups= time

and i cant find anything that really interest me, most of these cost something, i like free, gimme some free sites and i'll be all over them, basically im just trying to cover up the fact that im lazy, but i clicked a few ads already, thats how i noe they arnt free sites :) i did my job

the ads to me are just.... blah i kinda forgot about them

Advertisement